Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 01-12-2012

Many of you may realise that we do take Applications very seriously, and only bother reading the Applications with: A good lengthy Bio, Good and realistic reasons for Applying, Bans, Experiences with the players, and an overall rating of the Application and the person themselves. Writing one line for your bio just shows us that your not really putting as much effort as we would expect into your applications and can guaranteed to be denied. Bios should be realistic, quite a good bit of length and not something on the lines of "i joined the military and am very good with guns and can follow orders". Okay yeah being good with weapons and following orders is a benefit, but we aren't going to accept you just because you can point your gun at someone and left click for a few seconds.

Another thing that is important is the grammar used in the App's, if your gonna write on the lines of "hai, can i plz be acepted into fumuku becuz i feel like its a rlly good clan and it sonds good" then you can basically be guaranteed denied and denied again if you even bother reapplying. I'm not saying you need to be a master at spelling etc, but at least go over your application a couple of times to pick out any obvious spelling mistakes, and/or use a spelling checker to correct most of the spelling mistakes.

I just wrote this as a heads up, for anyone who is wanting to apply for FUMUKU in anyway, So this is what i'm saying here, shortened.

1: Make the bio and Applying reasons lengthy, realistic and something not on the lines of "i can shootz guns".

2: Check for any obvious spelling mistakes using a Spell checker.

3: Don't keep posting "Can you accept/deny applications now" as Komar said: "FUMUKU holds applicants to the highest standards. Along with each application comes a deliberation phase in which current FUMUKU Members can speak about the applicant, and a decision can be made from there. Along with the extensive background check that happens automatically". Blackdog posts the ones who have been accepted, if your not there, then you have not been accepted. Try again in 2 weeks.

I didn't mean to turn out harsh or strict, i'm just saying, try make your applications as good as it can get, and it will boost your chances since i'm fed up of seeing on OOC (IG) "I didn't get accepted into fumuku Sad"

I wish everyone good luck and if you ever need me to proof read your application before posting, then contact me on steam Smile

Thank you.
-Dub.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Virus - 01-13-2012

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [PB] Virus
Steam ID: STEAM:0:0:5430406
Your Age: 17
Hours on server: About 180 ~ 190
RP Events you have been in: I've been in 1 RP with you guys, since I had a riot shield as an SS and I was called, was pretty fun.
And many more (PM me or ask me on steam if you wanna know more detailed information.)
Ban History on Fearless RP: 1, if I honestly say, it's 2, but the 2nd once was a mistake that Blackdog has made and banned the wrong guy Tounge It's okay to me.
Character Bio:
Benjamin is a well trained male that lived in Downtown, that is 23 years old. He used to be an Police Commander in Downtown. But now since he moved to Evocity, he was promoted and became a Special Service. However he is better at aiming and shooting than everyone else in the Team (SS), including the Head of Special Service.

He has a nice looking Black Hummer, but he is willing to change the color and paint it to a nice color, but he doesn't know what to change the color to.

In Character Information

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Benjamin 'Paste' Cedrax
All Nicknames: Ben
Date of Application: 2012-01-13

Date of birth: April 17, Year 1989.
Place of Birth: Florida.
Telephone Number: 0777-4381
Mobile:0779-348575
Driver's License Number: A8521-41590-39106

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: Slums Apartment 3R
Zip code: 531 582

Suburb / City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: Downtown Apartments A3B
Zip code: 231 921

Suburb / City

Why are you applying? I am applying for this clan, and rank as I am good at protecting, and security. I am good with guns and I am well trained and I have a good aiming and skills with Sniper Rifles, and Assault Rifle such as M4. And I hope to do good and follow rules that high ranks ordered me to do, as I get accepted into the clan.
What is your background in the field you are applying for? I've got thousands of experiences in Security, I've been in Slyfoxes for a couple of months.
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Because I thought this would be my perfect position and clan to be in for a couple of while, and I'm around the city mostly everytime.

What will you offer FUMUKU? As I stated above, I am good with rifles plus, I have an armory, and I could sell guns easily with a good deal. If you could trust me and allow me into the clan, I'd be very grateful and could sell others guns.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 01-14-2012

FUMUKU International would like to congratulate the following person on their Promotions/New assignments

Vauld159: STEAM_0:1:33499744
Security Clearance: A+
F.I.D: WRD:6842

Promoted to the head of Weapons Research
Promoted to Field Medic Class C

Applicants to said research division will now be refered to Vauld

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Tank - 01-14-2012

Congratulations Vauld! Cheese

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - InfamousXII - 01-19-2012

Steam Name: Infamous
Steam ID:
Your Age: 15
Hours on server: 149
RP Events you have been in: N/A
RP Point Amount: 3
Ban History on Fearless RP: 0
Character Bio: Arising from the shadows, Shegel Guerdo Katamari,
born to the god, Sithis and the Night Mother. He/She/It (What ever prefix you call Dr. Katamari) ruled Germany as the basket king (Korb Konig), from 2058 to 2133 when the Total Cornbread revolution occurred. He also, (In the modern era of 1990s-2047s) gained 19 PhDs in physics, agriculture, German, English, earth sciences, sexy loving, basket weaving, wearing panties, eating babies, being awesome, basketball, football, chemical engineering, bending laws, lawyering, lobbying, bobbering, fishing and hardcore sex. In 2453 he joined the Switzerland army before they took over the world in the most massive war to date, the Sheepland Invasion War. Where in the battle of battletoads, his whole platoon was wiped out and in the midst of the mist, broke out a of a chaotic-blue burning building, killed 48 pseudo-nazis with his trusty 9mm caliber sub-crowbar, which he received as a present from his best-friend in 2222, Ford Nylon, who later was drafted into a insane asylum and died there two years after he wrote the book, "I hate rats." After the war he was awarded, 52 medals of honor, 99 purple hearts, and 7 good job pat on the backs, he also became a perfect shot. In 2599, his favorite stripper, Crystal Melligina invented the time machine. In which he traveled to the future, the past, and to the ghost of Chrsitmas past. He later found himself in the quaint town of Evocity in 2012, he appreciated it for it's high crime, and his lust for blood.

In Character Information

Division you are applying for: Agricultural

Full Name: Shegel Gerudo Katamari
All Nicknames: The Boss
Date of Application: 18/1/2012

Date of birth:18/1/1968
Place of Birth: Hamburg, Deustchland
Telephone Number: N/A
Mobile: N/A
Driver's License Number: N/A

Address: West-501 Eastcity Drive, Evocity
Zip code: 99998

[Suburb] / City

Address: N/A
Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City

Why are you applying?
I am applying to find work in a position I feel comfortable in, the agricultural division feels pleasing and I will love to meet many new people.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I have a PhD in agricultural sciences after four years of college in Harvard.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
You should pick me for FUMUKU, because the best, are the best, and FUMUKU being the best, should pick the best. I am the best.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will offer FUMUKU all my services and will give everything I've got to make FUMUKU succeed, and for me to succeed.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - UTLonghorn12 - 01-19-2012

FUMUKU International protest the SOPA/PIPA acts! Join up! Click any tab on our website!

http://fumukuinternational.weebly.com/

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 01-20-2012

I see my rant was clearly useless..

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - rishul - 01-20-2012

Steam Name: • » я ι ѕ н υ ℓ « •
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44231818
Your Age: 14
Hours on server: 72 (Took A Break For a Month)
RP Events you have been in: 0
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: 1
Character Bio: A Computer Gamer/ Game Hacker other then this a Nice Person That wants to help country.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: any you feel i fit

Full Name: Rishul
All Nicknames: N/A
Date of Application: 20/1/2012

Date of birth: 18/12/1992
Place of Birth: Evocity Medical Center
Telephone Number:12-233-441
Mobile: +41-21-344
Driver's License Number: Evocity 1234

Address: 1/23 Evocity Nuclear Centre
Zip code: 20113

Suburb / City

Address: N/a
Zip code: N/a

Suburb / City

Why are you applying? I am applying coz i am job less and i need moneh

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Coz Everyone WANts Me

What will you offer FUMUKU? Loyalty, Trust No Chance Of Complain

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 01-20-2012

rishul? Oh dear.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Sub-Zero - 01-20-2012

(01-20-2012, 05:29 PM)rishul Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: • » я ι ѕ н υ ℓ « •
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44231818
Your Age: 14
Hours on server: 72 (Took A Break For a Month)
RP Events you have been in: 0
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: 1
Character Bio: A Computer Gamer/ Game Hacker other then this a Nice Person That wants to help country.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: any you feel i fit

Full Name: Rishul
All Nicknames: N/A
Date of Application: 20/1/2012

Date of birth: 18/12/1992
Place of Birth: Evocity Medical Center
Telephone Number:12-233-441
Mobile: +41-21-344
Driver's License Number: Evocity 1234

Address: 1/23 Evocity Nuclear Centre