Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: FUMUKU International - EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer - 12-05-2011

When do i recieve orders?

RE: FUMUKU International - InfamousXII - 12-07-2011

(12-05-2011, 07:35 AM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: When do i recieve orders?

Though the database does have some specific orders most of them do not pertain to you, just be on the server and when FUMUKU RP is going on, you too can participate.

RE: FUMUKU International - cyckonetic - 12-13-2011

Steam Name:Cyckonetic
Steam ID:Steam_0:1:40661236
Your Age:15
Hours on server:55
RP Events you have been in:N/A
RP Point Amount:1
Ban History on Fearless RP:0
Character Bio:Born and raised in Russia,Victor was born and they knew right there and then that he would become a great man,they were right. 16 years later and he was drafted into the war. After the war he returned home and found his parents dead and now he searches for the men that killed them. He came to America to find friends that could possibly lead him to the man that killed his parents.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for:Security Officer class D

Full Name:Victor Shadolvich
All Nicknames: Victor,Alpha
Date of Application:12/12/11

Date of birth: 5/24/1996
Place of Birth:Russia
Telephone Number:541-5792-148
Mobile:541-9879-621
Driver's License Number:26A5B5

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address:C3 Apartments
Zip code:874596

City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address:A1 Apartments
Zip code:874596

Suburb

Why are you applying?

To protect the saftey of others in wars that they cant fight

What is your background in the field you are applying for?

Previous war I was a sole surivior during a deadly battle

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

I am a good tactical person battle stratigies are my thing

What will you offer FUMUKU?

Good security and a loyal troop

RE: FUMUKU International - UTLonghorn12 - 12-14-2011

Steam Name: UTLonghorn12
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41812233
Your Age: 16
Hours on server: Just about 50
RP Events you have been in: GhostRP (About halfway through)
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: None at all
Character Bio: Served in the Nexus Security forces for two years now. Started at the rank of patrolman, and has moved up to sergeant, then to commander of the Police Force

Full Name: Sprinkles Montgomery
Date of Application: 12/13/12

Date of birth: 7/23/89
Place of Birth: Evocity Medical Clinic
Telephone Number: 872-848-9075
Driver's License Number: 16A4B8

Address: C2 Apartments, 85789 Evocity Rd.
Zip code: 74837
Suburb / City: Evocity

Previous Residence:
Address: 8475 Plaza Circle, Luxury Apartments, Top Floor
Zip code: 74837
Suburb / City: Downtown

Why are you applying? I have seen members around the server quite a bit, and I took an interest in it. I found it here, read about it, and wanted to join!

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I have taken a job many times as a Police officer and Commander, and I am normally great with guarding the President or other key government officials, and I have often set up security for the top and jail floor when necessary.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I feel as if I have a lot to offer to the FUMUKU Security Division. I am on quite a bit, and am hoping to get my server hours up quite a bit more than just about 50. I can offer my guarding expertise as I have had much practice and training in the Officer/Commander fields. I have also set up Nexus Garage Security (Which actually got players to move their patrol cars into the Garage for once... A lot more RP-like) and safely moved the President into the underground labs during times of danger.

(See Above)

RE: FUMUKU International - Insanity - 12-17-2011

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Dirk Harper
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32723952
Your Age: 15
Hours on server: 40
RP Events you have been in: Not much, but i was Head Of SS when we did the the Huge Raid to the Rebels in the UM.
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: No bans.
Character Bio: Dirk was once head of the Security and Defensive procedures in the corrupt and dangerous town of "Downtown", the town became so corrupt, Dirk decided to leave the city and find somewhere else that would require his expertese, he came to the Beautiful city of Evocity and discovered a whole new lifestyle. After settling in to the City, he is in need of cash and something to keep him occupied, he has already done some Security jobs in and about the City and has decided this is what he wants to do with his Life.

Division you are applying for: Security Division.

Full Name: Dirk Harper
All Nicknames: Dirk | Harper
Date of Application: 12/17/11

Date of birth: 03/21/1987
Place of Birth: Downtown Hospital.
Telephone Number: 621-557-237-1158
Mobile: N/A
Driver's License Number: 25A5H8

Address: C4 Apartments, Nexus Road.
Zip code:57357
Suburb / City: City

Address: Apartment C, Downtown Square.
Zip code: 390842

Suburb / City: City

Why are you applying? I wish to apply for the FUMUKU Security Division as it is my type of Clan/Job, i am good with all weaponry and can get jobs done. I have seen a lot of FUMUKU's work and have always been wanting to try it out myself and hope to keep active to it and have some great fun. Also my bestfriend is in this clan (DubWub) so it would be could to be able to play with him a bit more.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? When i lived in Downtown, i was in charge of the Mayors Security and Defences, i learned a lot about keep an area safe and it's people around it, i've also learned how to deal with many situations such as hostage, raiding and bomb threats.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I believe you should pick me for FUMUKU since i have experience in Security and Medical and can work with others and take orders from others. I am good at making good decisions for myself and my team, and can promise good work to FUMUKU and the City.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will Offer FUMUKU my very best, with weapons, discipline and experience. I will be active and respectful to the clan and it's members, and will be a great addition to the Security Division and the whole Clan it's self.

Thank you.

Signed
Dirk Harper

RE: FUMUKU International - Dryblood - 12-17-2011

Clan is in good standing.

Side note: Please avoid using admin tools to give your clan an added bonus, thanks!

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 12-18-2011

Welcome aboard Dirk Harper: STEAM_0:1:32723952
Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D
Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: SD: 9264

Welcome aboard UTLonghorn12: STEAM_0:1:41812233
Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D
Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: SD: 2574

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow orders given by those higher up the chain of command and stick to specific FUMUKU Radio Frequencys for orders or updates on operations

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.

All other applications are Denied, You may apply again in 2 weeks

FUMUKU International would like to also congratulate the following person on their Promotions

Toxic: STEAM_0:1:25930701
Promoted to Security Officer Class: C
Promoted to Field Medic: Class C

RE: FUMUKU International - Joey Skylynx - 12-18-2011

Business Associates Request

On behalf of the Czechnyen Rebels, I would like to formally ask the leaders of FUMUKU International if they would be willing to become business associates with the Czechnyen Rebels. If this request is accepted... The Czechnyen Rebels will offer the following.

All FUMUKU International members will be allowed to set up stores/production sites in Czechnyen held areas with no charge too them.
The Czechnyen Rebels will help with the transfer of equipment around Evocity.
In the cases of conflict the Czechnyen Rebels will offer military advisory for free.
If FUMUKU International needs building help... Czechnyen Rebels will offer free-of-charge.

As for now these are the bulk of what we can offer. If you wish to accept this feel free too contact the Czechnyen Rebels on their clan page with requests/offers.

RE: FUMUKU International - Braindog - 12-19-2011

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: skull60
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5791023
Your Age: 17
Hours on server: 130+
RP Events you have been in: PlaneRP, MonorailRP, GhostRP, BombRP, SurvivalRP
RP Point Amount: 1
Ban History on Fearless RP: None, and i intend on keeping it that way.
Character Bio: They dont call him Brain for nothing, he has prooved his ability to think and command on the battlefield even under the pressure and heat of combat. born in Ireland, but moved to the USA to fight in the war on terror.
he has proved himself to be a Leader of men on the battlefield earning him a number of Medals and Decors. Unfortunatly last year he was shot by a taliban, taking an arrow to the knee, then taking his purple heart medal, he moved to Evocity, but his lust for combat is not yet satisfied.

Division you are applying for: Security Division D

Full Name: Joe 'Brain' Blogs
All Nicknames: Braindog, Brain
Date of Application: 19-12-2011

Date of birth: 15/6/1973
Place of Birth: Waterford, Ireland
Telephone Number: 225-777-21
Mobile: 35387 2734652
Driver's License Number: 652976848

Address: 22 Riversdale, SC
Zip code: 29080

Suburb

Address: 22 strandroad, somnerville, IE
Zip code: NONE

Suburb

Why are you applying?
I have seen the Power of FUMUKU in all sectors, and i would love to contribute to it, and its members.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
3 years footsoldier in the WoT, and 5 years Commander in the WoT

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
Anyone can pick up a rifle and say they are a soldier, If you recruit me i will proove to you that my intelect of the battle field will Surpass any Man, Woman, Robot, APC or Arrow. and proove a more useful tool than any nuclear weapon or High Calibur rifle.

As said in the above staitments, Intelect over Lead, all the way.

Regards, Joseph 'Braindog' Blogs

RE: FUMUKU International - Virus - 12-20-2011

Steam Name:
RP Name: Vitizia Feliciano
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5430406
Hours on server: 144 Hours.
Reason for applying: I've started a clan, I was starting out good, but now, I'm getting a low population and I'm thinking about joining you guys, seems to be fun and joyful in there, so I decided to join you guys.

RP Events you have been in: Club RP (With you guys)
Railway Worker

Witnesses to said events: ClubRP: You guys.
Railway Worker: With pechvarry etc.

Division your applying for: Security Officer, I picked Security Officer because I'm pretty good with shooting heavy rifles etc, good at protecting peoples, and so I picked it.

RP Character Bio: I haven't setted a bio for this character yet, I have like 5 characters(Oh my god.), but from now I'm gonna play as this guy.

P.S: I will put the bio went I have time, sorry I didn't have time to write down the bio, and stuffs, thanks for reading anyways.