Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: FUMUKU International - Mustang - 01-24-2015

I hereby leave FUMUKU International. Thank you for all.

RE: FUMUKU International - Dick - 01-25-2015

(01-24-2015, 05:35 PM)Mustang Wrote: I hereby leave FUMUKU International. Thank you for all.

It's a Shame to see you go Mustang,

Myself and the rest of FUMUKU International will miss you and your services. You will be free to apply anytime and we hope for the best of you in the future no mater what you go into. Thank you for your Bravery on Honor In FUMUKU International. We also give you this Medal of Honor as a token so you will not forget FUMUKU. If you require to speak to anyone again. Please do. Thank you for your service once again.

Medal of Honor

Dr. William "Sours" Hoxworth
FUMUKU International
Security Clearance: B
F.I.D - S.D 7492

RE: FUMUKU International - Toxic - 01-26-2015

Adios amigo, hope you find what you're looking for.

RE: FUMUKU International - Marty - 01-29-2015

Out of Character Information
Steam Name: Martyn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80349395
Your Age: 21
Hours on server: 394
RP Events you have been in: Just some server events. As well as my own RP's
RP Point Amount: 1
Ban History on Fearless RP: 3 Bans. 2 FearRP 1 Streetcrine
Full Name: Marty White
All Nicknames: Marty, Mart, Con
Date of Application:29/1/15
Telephone Number: 01411234567
Mobile: 07123456789
Driver's License Number: CON2614
Suburb / City EvoCity
Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: 1 St Vincent Street
Zip code: G1 1JH
Suburb / City: Glasgow, Scotland
Why are you applying? : I am applying to FUMUKU Security Division as I've seen them on the street where I live, I have seen them rehabilitate offenders to avid fishers in EvoCity. I enjoy watching the work they do and would enjoy more being a part of it. I enjoy working in the security industry and would enjoy even more to do it as part of an already well established team.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? : My background is rather substantial. I have dabbled as a Local LEO progressing very quickly to sergeant. I left the force to do private security, I ran my own firm which was involved in garbage disposal, private security, and parcel delivery. I left that company to work as a PMC and had successful operations in EvoCity and further afield. Of which can't be disclosed due to non disclosure agreement with the clients.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? : You should pick me as I can be the long term fix and solutions your company may be experiencing. I really am the full package and I can't think of a reason why not to. Let's go into more detail. Myself as a person has had a really rough upbringing in the slums of a crime ridden country and terrible city before moving away. So I know what it's like, I know what I need to do to get myself ahead of the game, ahead of everyone else. I come from a large family of Irish and Scottish heritage so as you probably know that ain't the easiest background to come from. Yet here I am. On the uproar, moved to a new country, a new city with great prospects and aspirations. I can help your company be the market leader in the security sector and I know this is achievable as I have met some of the fantastic employees and with me on your side, it can only help. I am able to do whatever is required at just a phone call away, no questions asked. I know what hard work is. I have did it all my life and never backed down from it and I feel that this company, this market, this city is something I can excel in. I honestly do not mind what job I'm put to as long as I know that someone, somewhere is benefiting from my work that's all I care about, and that's what drives me. So why not pick me and watch your company grow, and exceed its expectations of your competitors. You won't regret it.

What will you offer FUMUKU? : I will offer whatever is required. My time, my resources, my array of skills, my weapons, my transport and anything else that is required of me.

Character Bio:
Martyn White comes from a very working class family growing up in the slums of Scotland before emigrating to Australia and then Evo City.
He quickly made his money throughout the very short years by somewhat unconventional means and does enjoy being rich. He owns several sports cars. A lakeside Mansion, a few inner city apartments as well as another mansion on his own land near where the Mob frequent.
Martyn gets on well with most people and some have even described him as a very generous person. Feeding the Hungry, giving money to the Poor.
In the Autumn of 2014 Martyn ran a successful campaign of becoming the President of EvoCity but had to step down due to personal reasons (Tax Avoidance) which has never been made public.
Martyn loves football/soccer and is a football fanatic. He is a well known football Ultra who like to set of pyrotechnics and given the chance he will do this anywhere.
Martyn tries always his best to abide by the law with the exception of driving. Martyn has never passed his driving test and is currently using a Fake License he bought off a man that dabbles in the Black Market. Truth be told Martyn is a terrible driver.
If you see Martyn in the street be sure to have a chat with him. His accent is very strong and you can still hear the definitive Scottish Twang in his voice.
Martyn plays many instruments such as the flute, whistles, guitar, and drums and has been in a few bands. He can occasionally be seen "busking" in the street but rest assured the money goes to charity.

RE: FUMUKU International - Dick - 01-30-2015

(01-29-2015, 12:32 AM)Marty Wrote: -Info Snip-
Why are you applying? I am applying to FUMUKU Security Division as I've seen them on the street where I live, I have seen them rehabilitate offenders to avid fishers in EvoCity. I enjoy watching the work they do and would enjoy more being a part of it. I enjoy working in the security industry and would enjoy even more to do it as part of an already well established team.
What is your background in the field you are applying for? My background is rather substantial. I have dabbled as a Local LEO progressing very quickly to sergeant. I left the force to do private security, I ran my own firm which was involved in garbage disposal, private security, and parcel delivery. I left that company to work as a PMC and had successful operations in EvoCity and further afield. Of which can't be disclosed due to non disclosure agreement with the clients.
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I can bring to FUMUKU a particular set of skills that are hard to come by. I am very vigilant through my previous experience as well as martial arts training. I would be able to bring fresh skills and ideas to an already established well successful team.
What will you offer FUMUKU? I will offer whatever is required. My time, my resources, my array of skills, my weapons, my transport and anything else that is required of me.
-Character Bio Snip-
Hello,
I've been reading your application. I think it's really good!
However,
I think it can be better.
A lot of people fail our test because they don't write enough. or they don't really give a good reason to why they should be picked rather than lets say someone else. This is from my point of view obviously as the others might think else but I've noticed that the people who regularly get picked tend to be the ones with an amazing application. The ones that have Line upon line on how they could improve it. When I joined it wrote a bit but obviously it's different every thing. Anyways, below i'm going to quote some things that you could improve on when looking at the question as there is so many ways you can alter a question to make it interesting.
1. Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
  •    We used the word WHY to attempt to get people to write more than a line.
  •    Expand on WHY we should pick you.
  •    Allow me to place it like this. Why should we pick you over someone else?
That is actually basically me on my part. I believe you should be collected in on added this detail into it. Thank you for changing it if you do as I think you'll be pretty cool guy if you do. 

Kind Regards
Dr. William "Sour" Castagnier
[b]FUMUKU International

Security Clearance: B
F.I.D - S.D 7492

RE: FUMUKU International - Marty - 01-31-2015

Edited. Thanks for the advice Smile

RE: FUMUKU International - Michael - 02-08-2015

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Mike4992

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73439558

Your Age: 18

Hours on server: 421

RP Events you have been in: United Nations RP, DeliveryRP etc.

RP Point Amount: 1

Ban History on Fearless RP: Banned once for breaking FearRP

In Character Information: 

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Mike Theocharis

All Nicknames: Mikey

Date of Application: 8/2/2015

Date of birth:  19 / 1  /1983

Place of Birth: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Telephone Number: 003-1414-9551

Mobile: 111-441-599

Driver's License Number: G140FA

Current Residence (Complete in Full) V33X Disctrict, EvoCity, Autonomous State of EvoCity

Address: 32 Apartments St.

Zip code: 41414

Suburb / City V33X Suburb of EvoCity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full) V2D District, EvoCity, Autonomous State of EvoCity

Address: 21 Louis St.

Zip code: 74414

Suburb / City V2D Suburb of EvoCity

Why are you applying? Because, whenever you guys are doing something, you are doing it great, and I thought If I could be a part of the FUMUKU, so I can be like you guys. I would really like to help you.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? 

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? You should pick me because, I've worked in the greatest security companies, and my boss, and my clients, were never dissapointed. I've always been there to help them, I've been loyal to them. And, I've never betrayed my team. So, whenver you need help, I will be there, and I will even risk my life, to save you. I also have a lot of guns, in case of a raid. I've got enough money, food, whatever you want.  P.S: I CAN TELL YOU MORE UPON REQUEST!!!!!

What will you offer FUMUKU? Everything that is required.

Character Bio:
Mike Theocharis was born in Cardiff, Wales (United Kingdom), at the age of 5, he moved with his family to EvoCity (V2D District), he had a normal life. 13 Years later, Mike became 18 years old, and decided to go in EvoCity, to study in the "University of EvoCity". When he finished studying in the university, for the following 10 years he was working as a Teacher. But later, he decided to go work on a security company. So, first, he worked in a security company with name "The Union". But it got shot down, and he worked in ANOTHER seucurity company with name "Bretsky Corporation", which got shut down too. Mike is stillll looking to work in a security company. His friends told him to go apply in the FUMUKU International, and thats what he did. He is now waiting for a response. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other information about his bio : 
Mike likes helping the poor, he donated 50,000$ once.
Mike is very good at driving. 
Mike loves football and basketball, he wanted to be a Basketball Player, but he decided not to.
Mike loves many instruments, his favourite one is the Electric Guitar, he also likes playing the piano.
Mike was Employee Of The Month in The "Bretsky Corporation" for 10 times in a row.
Mike is a good friend. Whenever you need help, he will help you.

Sinceraly,
Mike M. Theocharis

And thanks for reading!!!!! Smile

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 02-08-2015

Application review in progress: ETA 48hrs

RE: FUMUKU International - Michael - 02-08-2015

(02-08-2015, 07:06 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Application review in progress: ETA 48hrs

Thank you for reading. 

RE: FUMUKU International - Michael - 02-20-2015

Still waiting...