Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 11-02-2011

FUMUKU International would like to congratulate the following people on their Promotions and job reassignments:

Toxic: STEAM_0:1:25930701
Employee added to Security Divsion: Officer Class D
Employee added to Field Medic Roster: Class D
Employee Medical Division Job changed to Physician

Mr DubWub: STEAM_0:1:40420650
Employee added to Medical Division: Nurse Class A
Employee added to Field Medic Roster: Class C

[FL:RP] Elder; elder189: STEAM_0:0:9847307
Employee Promoted to Medical Division Doctor: Class A "Effectively the head of the entire medical division"

RE: FUMUKU International - Elder - 11-02-2011

A thousand thanks for this promotion BlackDog! I promise I will not disappoint FUMUKU as head of the Medical Division, and I will help expand this company with all I got. And congratulations to everyone else on their promotion!!!

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 11-02-2011

A big thanks for our local OCD member Infamous for spending the time and effort to literaly correct every single little tiny itty bitty mistake with our main topic post, apparently it was making him mad every time he saw it.

A side note: Enjoy your new position Elder, i know you wont let us down

RE: FUMUKU International - data expunged :( - 11-02-2011

Steam NameCheeserako [PL]
In-Game Name: Jamie Sibley
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:19096214
Hours on server:72
Hours played per week:5-10
RP Point Amount:None
Ban History:1, For random raiding.

Reason for applying: Evocity is a dangerous place, it's hard to find a job, but due to my Guns Knowledge i want to join FUMKU.

Previous Group History:Blue Suns. (Clan Closed)

RP Events you have been inCheeseroppingRP, Zombie Apocalypse

Witnesses to said events: Some people saw me there, but i dont know where they are and who they are.

Division your applying for: FUMKU Security Division

Character Bio: Too much to talk, but in big shortcut: Family Killed, Best Friends killed, Revenge.

RE: FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 11-02-2011

Hey, thanks for that BlackdogSmile at school atm :L speak to you when i'm home. Congratz Elder and Toxic, don't let me down Smile

RE: FUMUKU International - Toby - 11-03-2011

Steam Name: Classified
In-Game Name: Toby Smart
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36933042
Hours on server: 358
Hours played per week: as much as possible - around 6 a day ish
RP Point Amount: 5
Ban History: 1

Reason for applying: I wish to apply to a clan that will help me gain a better knowledge of the world's work place, and its people

Previous Group History: THL, EPF

RP Events you have been in: Most

Witnesses to said events:

Division your applying for: 'FUMUKU Int. Security Drill Instructor'

Character Bio: '17 | 5' ' | Silent... but ... Deadly'

RE: FUMUKU International - Vauld - 11-03-2011

Steam Name: Vauld159
In-Game Name: Vauld Dee Mort
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33499744
Hours on server: 307
Hours played per week: Over 10
RP Point Amount: 7
Ban History: 3 Bans in total, 2 in the first week, and 1 that I was later unbanned for in an unban request (Misunderstanding ban).

Reason for applying:
I've been with the DiMera Family, and recently they broke apart. In this feat I have been searching for new clans, and I've decided the FUMUKU will fill the void.

Previous Group History:
The DiMera family was a fairly small clan, hard to get into. It had alot of RP and consisted of allies that were large clans. It was generally well known, and the members were hand-picked. The clan broke up because of mutliple reasons mainly because the admins retired, and an admin was running the clan.

RP Events you have been in:
Too many to count honestly, I was in the large construction RP, Torture RP, Dictator RP, Time Machine RP, Teleport RP, Sperm Donor RP, Nuke RP, Infection RP, Car Crash RP, Mechanic RP, Rebellion RP... And much more, I try to start as many RP events as I can, along with attend them ones already out.

Witnesses to said events:
Alot of old players, Storm, Killjoy, Johnny, Vaq, Ice. The majority of players on the server would have seen me RP to atleast one of these events.

Division your applying for:
Research and Medical divisions, I would like to start with please. I obviously may change my mind or move on to a different division.

Character Bio: Vauld was born into the slums of EvoCity, he lived with his parents who were involved with gang activity. But Vauld wanted to make something out of himself, at age 20 he got a job working as a chef. He soon owned his own business, he started to make money and he knew he was better off then his parents. By age 25 the President had hired him as a personal chef and he ended up becoming good friends with the man. The president tragically died from a car wreck, and without Vauld knowing, he had left his spot to him. Soon Vauld had been promoted to President of Evocity, he started to stop crime and helped his parents move out of the slums. He then retired leaving him and his family living the good life.

RE: FUMUKU International - Elder - 11-03-2011

Me and Blackdog will look over applications tomorrow, stay tuned, you may be contacted.

- Elder

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 11-04-2011

Welcome aboard Vauld159: STEAM_0:1:33499744
Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Nurse: Class D

Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: MD: 6842

Welcome aboard Toby:
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D

F.I.D: SD: 2974

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow orders given by those higher up the chain of command and stick to specific FUMUKU Radio Frequencys for orders or updates on operations

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.

RE: FUMUKU International - MysticalEric - 11-04-2011

(11-04-2011, 02:39 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [b]Welcome aboard Vauld159: STEAM_0:1:33499744
You are now a FUMUKU Nurse: Class D

F.I.D: MD: 6842

Welcome aboard Toby:
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D

F.I.D: SD: 2974

you have accepted everyone else but me, do I take that as being denied?