Fearless Forums
Perm ban (3 month ago) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Perm ban (3 month ago) (/showthread.php?tid=62279)

Pages: 1 2

Perm ban (3 month ago) - GuetaZz - 07-10-2015

[ltr]Your name: GuetaZz[/ltr]

[ltr]Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:43211794[/ltr]

[ltr]Banned by: Pinky[/ltr]

[ltr]Reason: Scam[/ltr]

[ltr]Involved: GuetaZz [/ltr]

[ltr]Why we should unban you: Hello again Fearless, I don't know if the community remembers me but if you don't: I got a ban before 3 month for scamming.[/ltr]

[ltr]So I want to post this unban again in order  to show you how much I  want to come back to the community and to show you why I am innocent.[/ltr]

[ltr]So first of all you posted on my unban the information from the logs that show that I am connected to this scam. I want to explain something[/ltr]

[ltr]Like I said in the first unban (the story) that this guy, the scammer [Xedro, LolVegas1456, Hello (I didnt know that because he said to me to give his friends the stuffs that he gave me!)]  that scam the players He offered me a deal and I had no reason to refuse it: He said that if I will give him a car he  will give me some % from the money that he will achieve and he will give me my car back. I didn't afraid because I trust the community that if he will scam me or something like that, you will help me and will catch him. So I said yes and after he did it in the first time he didn't lie and he made that deal very well.[/ltr]

[ltr]After he did the first time, He did it again and he succeeds. Now like you see in the logs this is true and why?[/ltr]

[ltr]V33x    [13:25:40]    HellO    (STEAM_0:0:130556074)    has spawned as Citizen
v33x    [13:26:24]    HellO    (STEAM_0:0:130556074)    Dropped 1 spider
v33x    [13:26:25]    GuetaZz    (STEAM_0:0:43211794)    picked up spider - HellO (STEAM_0:0:130556074)
v33x    [13:26:36]    HellO    (STEAM_0:0:130556074)    said: /dropmoney 280000
v33x    [13:26:37]    HellO    (STEAM_0:0:130556074)    Dropped $280000
v33x    [13:26:38]    GuetaZz    (STEAM_0:0:43211794)    picked up $280000 HellO (STEAM_0:0:130556074)
[/ltr]

[ltr]Let me answer, like you see I am only pick up the money and my car back (and I didn't know that he scammed players in the server) so I think that was a good deal.[/ltr]

[ltr]So after I keep play I didn't see any problem with that deal, and I will say it again: I didn't knew that he scammed players! And like you know I have 1070 hours in the server so I know the rules that say Scam=perma ban![/ltr]

[ltr]So I kept playing like 2 days after the "scam" while my Hotel Event that me and my friends built, I got the Perma ban and after I read the reason for that ban I understood that the player that deal with me , scam me too and made me to get this banSad .[/ltr]

[ltr]Another think: About the evidence, when I took a picture of our steam chat (that show the deal and his offer for me) I used the Gyazo program in order to keep the picture and to show you if he will scam me. But now Gayzo work with premium and if I want to see the folder with the picture I must to pay for this![/ltr]

[ltr]Another thing that I want to add: If I was aware of the situation that this guy is a scammer, I was giving back all the money that the scammer took![/ltr]

[ltr] [/ltr]

[ltr]So Fearless community, Thank you for your time that you read my post and I hope that you will understand me, because all my evidence gone, and I hope that I will back to play with the great players in Fearless (And to finish my event (J[/ltr]

[ltr]So I want to say again Sorry about that shamed the server that guy with 1070 hours did it I gave bad example for the other players ,  thanks for everything that you made my gaming life to be very Rp and fun. Smile [/ltr]

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - Nacreas - 07-10-2015

Someone walked up to you and offered you a deal. If you give your car to them, they'll return the car and a percentage of what that car is worth back to you.

This "proposition" had no benefit to the scammer whatsoever which is why I fail to believe you are innocent in this particular case.

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - GuetaZz - 07-10-2015

I dont understand what is the problem here.
This man got 3 account (like i saw in the ban list) so because of that I think that this guy dont need to affraid and if he will lost this account he have more 2.
and this deal is good for him because he used me because he saw that i have 1000+ hours so he thought that i have alot of money and like i said he told me that if i will give him a car he will make about her money he will take some money , give me some % of that and he will bring me back my car.
like i said i didnt afraid from him because i trust the comunity that if he will scam me you will catch him and this deal not against me and i cant lose from that .
and another think i will say it again : I didnt know that he scamed people in order to get this money!

[the evidence of our steam chat about the deal gone.) i used with Gayzo and now i cant open the folder with the scrennshots because the company of Gayzo made it premium)]

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - Nacreas - 07-10-2015

Tell me, what do you know about this player?

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - GuetaZz - 07-10-2015

I dont know alot about him but i know that he used with more 2 acoounts , he was with not alot of hours, he added me at steam and after the "day" he blocked me and i cant get him to talk with him in order to let you talk with him (he did it and run away), like the admins said he live in the same country with me( and i didnt know that, he didnt speack Hebrew),the name of the other accounts is Xedro, LolVegas1456 and Hello.
That what i know about him Sad i dont know what to say more i cant prove nothing he blocked me and i cant find my avidence about the steam chat.

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - Pinky - 07-11-2015

I still remember this case i still think that your perma ban is right to be honest.
For now i do not support an unban.

Can you tell me more abaout him? did he just give you free items and money?

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - GuetaZz - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 11:37 AM)Pinky Wrote: I still remember this case i still think that your perma ban is right to be honest.
For now i do not support an unban.
Can you tell me more abaout him? did he just give you free items and money?
No, he didnt give me nothing , he only offerd me that deal, I agree (like idiot) i didnt think in this moment.
I really understand what I did and I understod now from this sitoation that i cant trust any new player in the this game, i know that sound that i am lieing but this is very hard for me to explain that , all of this happened with now sec of thinking I am learn from that mistake alot and i hope that you can understand me because i am really want to come back to play this RP server and if i will back , Trust me i will not do things like that.I waited 3 month in order to get chance to come back , and again i will say i realy want you to understand me.
(Sorry for my bad English)

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - GuetaZz - 07-11-2015

I will not be in a few hours I'll be back later, so if I do not answer you to, know that I'm not at home Smile

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - Pinky - 07-13-2015

Case under investigation.

RE: Perm ban (3 month ago) - GuetaZz - 07-13-2015

(07-13-2015, 05:21 PM)Pinky Wrote: Case under investigation.
Alright , thank you very much.
Hope that you will understand me Smile