Fearless Forums
Unban request - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Unban request (/showthread.php?tid=59265)

Pages: 1 2

Unban request - MC Allahu Akbar - 04-02-2015

Your name: MC Allahu Akbar/اللعنة قبالة لكم

Your ban ID: 60344 & 60352

Banned by: [FL] Venom & [FL] Veyron
Reason: NLRx3, abusing spawn immunity, randomly demoting, attempted RDM, failRP, extremist RP, anti-semitism, RDM, propfly & BRA (59223) - Invalid reason to hostage. Hostaging as a BMD. (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: [FL] Wolf
Why we should unban you: Reason to unban- I know this unban request is 99% going to be declined, but first of alli would like to say how much i enjoy playing Fearlessrp and now that i am banned, as stupid as it sounds i don't actually know what to do. I do have some valid resons for the unban also:

As for the 'Abusing spawn immunity' 'Extremist RP' And 'Propfly' i do not have an idea why this was reported as i did none of this and do no understand why i have apparently been charged with it.
The 'Random Demoting' was not random at all, the first demotion was a result of the police sargent was walking around the BP tazzing people which resulted in people complaining in the OCC chat so i demoted him. the other demotions were because as president i stated a law where i wanted the police to be undercover.

The hostage situation had a valid reason 100%. me and [FL] Wolf made a base, which had walls etc,  when somebody broke in using keypad crackers, tried to raid my house and bought a door to lock me out, so we tied him up for the attempted burglary and asked him to unbuy the door, which he did and nothing else happened.

The only reason me and [FL] Wold was acting in an immature way was because at the time there was only 6 people online, most were breaking the rules but when we did they got butthurt. I had also had alittle toomuch to drink which resulted in my stupid behaviour and wouldn't of normally happened.

As i said before, i really enjoy Fearless rp and i feel as if a almost 2 year ban is abit extreme, i would LOVE to be unbanned but that probably wont happen, but please consider the time, ammount of people and intoxication in  your decision. Thankyou

RE: Unban request - Venom - 04-02-2015

Abusing spawn immunity was from you becoming president and jumping to the bottom of the nexus. For the extremist RP, you were talking about being hitler and hating jews thus why I included "anti-semitism". For prop flying, you and Wolf were on the roof across BP RDMing.

RE: Unban request - MC Allahu Akbar - 04-02-2015

At that time there was only 5-7 people online, we done that as we had just got random raided and we couldnt report it because you were hiding that you were an admin so we got annoyed that someone broke the rules and could get away with it, yes we were on the roof but it was not me RDMing

(04-02-2015, 11:02 PM)MC Allahu Akbar Wrote: At that time there was only 5-7 people online, we done that as we had just got random raided and we couldnt report it because you were hiding that you were an admin so we got annoyed that someone broke the rules and could get away with it, yes we were on the roof but it was not me RDMing. and as for the Anti-semetism & extremist rp, it is still RP! It was obviously a joke and everyone on the server knew that, which is why 2 of them added me on steam and when they saw me in game they was joining in on it. i still belive it is a very unfair ban time.

RE: Unban request - Coded Brain - 04-02-2015

Alright, I am the one who posted the approved report for hostaging as BMD, and you claimed you had a wall surrounding your base and I broke in with a cracker. That is 100% false. I hope you know lying in the courthouse is a bannable offence.

(04-02-2015, 11:09 PM)DanManC467 Wrote: Alright, I am the one who posted the approved report for hostaging as BMD, and you claimed you had a wall surrounding your base and I broke in with a cracker. That is 100% false. I hope you know lying in the courthouse is a bannable offence.

You know for a fact that i'm telling the truth. i'm aware lying in the courthouse is a bannable offence which is why i stated the truth, why would i want to put the change of an unban at jeopardy?

You know for a fact that i'm telling the truth. i'm aware lying in the courthouse is a bannable offence which is why i stated the truth, why would i want to put the change of an unban at jeopardy?
[/quote]

Chance**

RE: Unban request - Nyander - 04-03-2015

You've been banned twice for two different reasons, from two different admins, for two different cases so make an unban request for each case not both of them together.

RE: Unban request - MC Allahu Akbar - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 03:32 PM)Veyron Wrote: You've been banned twice for two different reasons, from two different admins, for two different cases so make an unban request for each case not both of them together.

But it was at the same time though.
So do i have to do another case or two?

RE: Unban request - Nyander - 04-04-2015

Yes, two different cases post two different threads.