Fearless Forums
Ban Request on [EG][FL:RP] CapybaraZech - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Ban Request on [EG][FL:RP] CapybaraZech (/showthread.php?tid=52932)

Pages: 1 2

Ban Request on [EG][FL:RP] CapybaraZech - Zecon - 10-07-2014

Note: I was asked to post this on behalf of [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski due to his current forum ban, so any response may take a little longer than usual. - Zecon.

Name of player

[EG][FL:RP] CapybaraZech

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33631470

Time in GMT: 18:00 GMT. 

Server: v33x. 

Summary: Capy refused to leave the car when I had him at gunpoint, thus fearRP was broken.

Evidence: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27glz0_fearrp_videogames

RE: Ban Request on [EG][FL:RP] CapybaraZech - livkx - 10-07-2014

His gun was holstered on my screen. I knew I had the upper hand because of this. However I only drove about 2 metres away before Ivan then RDMed me instead of hopping into his vehicle next to me and coming after me. Also, he said he was not an officer, therefore I didn't see anywhere saying he had the authority to arrest me.

I also love it how he cut the video so it didn't show him RDMing me. Classic Ivan.

RE: Ban Request on [EG][FL:RP] CapybaraZech - Zecon - 10-07-2014

Note: I was asked to post this on behalf of [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski due to his current forum ban, so any response may take a little longer than usual as all responses are from Ivan and they have been passed on to me. - Zecon.

Capy, its still fearRP, a man with a loaded gun by you're car telling you to get out and yet you still didnt. In real life, you would leave the car, you'd be so scared you would probably lie on the ground with you're hands behind you're back.

Please provide evidence of me with a holstered gun at you're car.

(10-07-2014, 06:35 PM)Zecon Wrote: Note: I was asked to post this on behalf of [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski due to his current forum ban, so any response may take a little longer than usual as all responses are from Ivan and they have been passed on to me. - Zecon.

Capy, its still fearRP, a man with a loaded gun by you're car telling you to get out and yet you still didnt. In real life, you would leave the car, you'd be so scared you would probably lie on the ground with you're hands behind you're back.

Please provide evidence of me with a holstered gun at you're car.

I don't have evidence because every f*cking time I stop recording Ivan breaks rules -.-
I'll check my screenshots and videos.

...Nope, nothing.
I can safely say that due to the graphical bug his gun was holstered, whether I am believed or not, I can not judge.
Also, there is no need for Ivan's aggressive RP, if he was polite and respectful, which we know Ivan is the opposite of, and he also dropped his constant attitude, maybe I would have got out the car. Maybe I would have listened. But Ivan is one of those players that plays for so long that they turn to aggressive RP, such as what you see. The fact that he shot up my car, a force completely un-needed, is what has angered me, and the fact that he conveniently cuts that out is what annoys me even more. He used lethal force without any need as I simply drove away slowly a couple metres. Do you see this in real life? No. What what he did realistic? No. Was I posing a genuine threat to anyone or him? No. Was there any need for this force? No.

Note: I was asked to post this on behalf of [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski due to his current forum ban, so any response may take a little longer than usual as all responses are from Ivan and they have been passed on to me. - Zecon.

Its STILL FearRP. You insulting me in the courthouse wont make it better you know.

I will reitterate this. Your gun was holstered to me. My friend, who happens to have been a passenger, it was holstered to him too. He is trying to get his old forum account back on the go again, until then, he can't back me up. Also, please, do tell me how I insulted you?

You're clearly insulting me becuase of the aggresiverp I like to play, there is nothing wrong with being aggresive and I don't know what else there is to argue about. You blatently broke fearRP becuase you refused to leave the car, if you knew you had that holstering glitch, you should have played safe and left the vehicle which you didnt. Lets now wait for the admins choice.

I thought FL didn't like Agressive RP? Surely if that's all you're here to do then you should leave or take up passive RP. Also, that's not an insult. At the time, I didn't think about the glitch as it only started occuring recently. I saw it holstered, I drove a metre away, you RDMed me. That's it. If anything, you're in the wrong.
P.s. I seem to remember you telling me you were gonnna post a BR for being overly aggressive and not trying a friendly approach at things. Funny how that BR never got posted because it's exactly how you act.

If FL didn't like aggresiveRP, why would they have weapons in the game mode..

This is the last comment, do not reply to this