Fearless Forums
Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay and Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=415)
+---- Thread: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... (/showthread.php?tid=50605)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - Marty - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 07:49 AM)SuperLion Wrote: I got one, happened very recently, I loaded melons into the back of my tides truck to attempt to sell them. I then got mad because someone tried to steal my melons, i threw a melon at the thief and was arrested for "Melon assault". While the cop was arresting me, the man who stole my melons was lockpicking my car, he stole it in front of the cop who did not care. #FML

Melon Crime >>>> Car crime. I would have done the same.

RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - jimmyboyo - 04-28-2015

Yesterday a careless cop ran me over whilst reversing, knocking me unconscious. He then proceeded to get out his car, and then warrant my unconscious body for arrest. How dare I have the audacity to get run over!

RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - Zambie - 04-28-2015

I was walking on the sidewalk and a cop was driving on the sidewalk and hit me, he than gets out and requests a warrant for my arrest for being on the street. A paramedic comes and heals me than I spent 10 minutes in jail. Tounge

RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - Waterloo - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 03:14 PM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: I was walking on the sidewalk and a cop was driving on the sidewalk and hit me, he than gets out and requests a warrant for my arrest for being on the street. A paramedic comes and heals me than I spent 10 minutes in jail. Tounge

Wow what a shit thing to do...

RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - Falkeministeren - 04-29-2015

(04-15-2015, 11:41 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: Gather round comrades, Matrix's turn.

I once typed "/me takes an AWP from their backup **" near the president when he was walking around the city. I proceeded to get arrested for "trying to quickscope the president" and then later I was beat to death in prison by cops.

It was all in good fun though.

Mastrix u almost never get arrested becuase u always go crazy and kill everyone XD

RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - Falkeministeren - 04-29-2015

(01-23-2015, 02:22 PM)Venom Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 05:56 PM)DanManC467 Wrote:
(01-03-2015, 02:10 PM)SarahLambar Wrote: Arrested for turning right on a red light... Officers those days..

I got arrested by Venom for doing that.. made a complete stop, and indicated also!

I bet you did criminal scum.

Its not easy to know the laws sometimes: In america u can turn right on a red light, if there's no cars there. But in Europe its illigal.

(12-12-2014, 08:59 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Under a dictatorship, the dictator banned kittens, because he was allergic. So I decided that I would create a group that would make "attentats" (put kittens in the Nexus, or just where the President went). The first "attack": I came to the Presidents office, and put the Kitten there, while he was watching (The kittens was just a note which said "This is a kitten), with a SRU and an officer. I got arrested xD
I continued with the group, with another guy, and I was the only person who got arrested, but its was okay. Every time I would get out of jail, I would /advert something like "I did it for the people: I put a kitten near the Dictator!". It was really funny, and I... Wasted atleast 20 minutes being in jail (Im Donator, so that would be more than just 4 times).

Yeah i remember that, The Dictator was raided becuase he banned Kittens, but everyone thought it was a random raid... :/

(09-24-2014, 01:58 PM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: I was arrested for having Cocaine... there is no Cocanie in Fearless... (And i did not have any other drugs on me)

And once i was arrested for kidnapping and harvesting organs to sell for profits... that i did though.  Skeptical

Sometimes i mis the good old days where we kidnapped people and harvested their organs, but apparently its against server rules to kidnap random people against their will, but if they really didnt wanted to have their organs harvested, they should just have made something up about, them having a bad kidney or something.

RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - umizoomi - 09-19-2015

Knocking on a car...

Asking something to a police...

Beginning AFK for 1 sec...

Saying: Hello sir, can i help u

Walking

Stepping out of my car because someone stand for my car...

Looking at someone and doing /me waves

Someone killed someone and i got arrested for something i did not do?!?

Arrested for nothing and when i was unarrested he said: sorry wrong person

RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - umizoomi - 09-19-2015

Someone rammed into my car then i touched a police car because he rams me to that car and then the one that rammed into me (a police) arrested me for: ramming into a car