Fearless Forums
Rule 34's Goodbye - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: Rule 34's Goodbye (/showthread.php?tid=48173)

Pages: 1 2

Rule 34's Goodbye - bismo - 06-19-2014

Hey everyone, as you may or may have not noticed, I'm pretty much never on the servers any more. This is due to a few reasons, and here's one of them: The staff. I don't mean any disrespect whatsoever, but it seems to me like the staff is starting to fall apart, seeing those admin chatlogs in the pastebin. It made me really lose a lot of respect for them, when I really looked up to them as role models. Again, I don't mean any disrespect and I do like every single staff member but the way they're all acting seems ridiculous to me. Another reason is that I may have played to much at one time, like 300 hours in 1 1/2 months, it really burnt me out in my opinion. One more reason is that my best friend, Exit_Recoil was banned permanently for hacks, which I will not even begin to argue with, since the case is already over, and the BR was denied.

There are some other reasons, but they are less important.

Thank you for the fun experience, I won't be gone forever, but I will be gone for a while. I won't be leaving the forums, though. I always check them all the time, and enjoy reading all the posts.

See you guys on the forums,

-Rule

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - Jan - 06-19-2014

Goodbye, good luck wherever you're going.

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - Bowiii - 06-19-2014

Hmm.

You had your opinions and many of them was inspiried by your eon knowlegde and judgement. I truly respect you for that, you where very serious about many arguements in the forums and you where not a big part of the jokes on the off topics.

That's something else to say when we speak online in the servers. You and Exit fooled around all the time. You where mostly calmn but you also liked to joke around a bit. I cannot say that I like your freind exit, let's just stop it there before I go any further.

What I mean is, I really do love the way you are in the forums, own opinions nobody tells you what to like and what to type.

Before my goodbye's here is a riddle.

" Riddle me this: What is gone but is also here? "

Farewell.

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - aviator - 06-19-2014

Sorry for discussing community related topics in an efficient way.

Anyways, bye.

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - mgdwszx - 06-19-2014

Cya! Good luck with whatever.

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - Freezak - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 09:01 PM)Aviator Wrote: Sorry for discussing community related topics in an efficient way.

Anyways, bye.

Guess you failed once again to understand his real intentions of leaving the community, related to that pastebin. Didn't you think for a while that such a childish sarcasm is completely unneeded here?

See you around Rule 34, knew you before from the game as well from the forums, good luck, see you around.

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - bismo - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 09:01 PM)Aviator Wrote: Sorry for discussing community related topics in an efficient way.

Anyways, bye.

If you're referring to when I was talking about the chat logs, I'm not talking about discussing community-related topics, what I'm saying is that there's so much backstabbing going on from what I saw in the logs, and it made me really disappointed because I thought you all liked each other, but really most of you were trying to get each other demoted. I'm not talking about you, Aviator. I'm not going to say any specific names. All I was saying is that some of these admins are (from what I saw) trying to get each other demoted. Now, obviously I'm not an admin, so I wasn't there. I don't mean to start any type of flame war, I'm just stating my opinion which I believe I have the right to do.

(06-19-2014, 09:09 PM)Freezak Wrote:

Anyways, bye.

Guess you failed once again to understand his real intentions of leaving the community, related to that pastebin. Didn't you think for a while that such a childish sarcasm is completely unneeded here?

See you around Rule 34, knew you before from the game as well from the forums, good luck, see you around.

Thanks man, I agree that the sarcasm was unneeded but this is how goodbyes seem to work these days. I expected to get that kind of response, even though I clearly said I meant no disrespect towards what they do, I'm just sharing my opinion about it. But what can you say, some people just don't get it.

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - James_Gaff - 06-19-2014

Goodbye friend

you will be missed!

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - Blurr - 06-19-2014

Good bye Rule 34, did't know you that well but good luck for the future

RE: Rule 34's Goodbye - Barkles - 06-19-2014

Bye rule 34
I hope you have a great time in whatever you do in life!