Fearless Forums
Verzyn - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Verzyn (/showthread.php?tid=41281)

Pages: 1 2

Verzyn - Kovert - 01-16-2014

Name: Verzyn

Time/Date: 204/01/17 6:30 PM GMT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747725

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Verzyn

Evidence:
Quote:42977 Valerie STEAM_0:0:71119566 Steam Profile RDM
23 hours and 36 minutes
[FL:M] Verzyn
42976 blank STEAM_0:1:14379687 Steam Profile Assisted RDM, ordering the death of an unarmed man.
23 hours and 35 minutes
[FL:M] Verzynp
Verzyn had banned me for RDM based on the testimony of a serial rulebreaker, all without bothering to check my(or should I say "our") side of the story prior to banning. He did come, but only asked for a "brief" explanation on the immediate circumstances that got pim2399 killed. When I say immediate circumstances, in practice it means I only managed to slip in one sentence before he said "Okay",(Despite me telling him on mic that there is more background to his death, and that if he wants I'd PM him and explain) and teleported away. I was not questioned by him afterwards, all that came was the unjust ban.

RE: Verzyn - DoomDude1 - 01-16-2014

Make an unban request, read the rules for posting an abuse thread.

RE: Verzyn - Kovert - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 07:02 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Make an unban request, read the rules for posting an abuse thread.

The unban request was posted prior to this. Can I not report a moderator for banning recklessly?

Quote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

(01-16-2014, 07:17 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
Quote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
The unban request was already made, I did not make this thread so it can serve as one.
So I can report him if he ignites me, I can report him if he kills me, yet I can't report him when he unjustly bars me from the server for a whole day?
A ban, the one tool that is the most abuse-prone tool an admin possesses, and I can't report him for abusing it?
Where is the logic in that?

Your unban hasn't even been commented on by the banning moderator. Bans are not abuse in this case.

RE: Verzyn - Verzyn - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 06:44 PM)Kovert Wrote: Verzyn had banned me for RDM based on the testimony of a serial rulebreaker, all without bothering to check my(or should I say "our") side of the story prior to banning.

Care to provide evidence that I banned you only with a testimony? I was talking with Supervising Administrator Narcotic at the time on teamspeak who filled me in on the details of the killing. I also checked the logs for myself to validate that is was you who killed Pim. I questioned you as to why you killed Pim and I received the brief response "was ordered to". I said okay then teleported to Blank to question him.

(01-16-2014, 06:44 PM)Kovert Wrote: (Despite me telling him on mic that there is more background to his death, and that if he wants I'd PM him and explain)

I did not hear you say this, as said I was talking in teamspeak and had other priorities. I believed I had enough from your side since all you did was pull the trigger when ordered to.

(01-16-2014, 06:44 PM)Kovert Wrote: I was not questioned by him afterwards, all that came was the unjust ban.

Please make an unban request if you believe the ban was unfair.

(01-16-2014, 08:23 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 06:44 PM)Kovert Wrote: Verzyn had banned me for RDM based on the testimony of a serial rulebreaker, all without bothering to check my(or should I say "our") side of the story prior to banning.

Care to provide evidence that I banned you only with a testimony? I was talking with Supervising Administrator Narcotic at the time on teamspeak who filled me in on the details of the killing. I also checked the logs for myself to validate that is was you who killed Pim. I questioned you as to why you killed Pim and I received the brief response "was ordered to". I said okay then teleported to Blank to question him.

(01-16-2014, 06:44 PM)Kovert Wrote: (Despite me telling him on mic that there is more background to his death, and that if he wants I'd PM him and explain)

I did not hear you say this, as said I was talking in teamspeak and had other priorities. I believed I had enough from your side since all you did was pull the trigger when ordered to.

(01-16-2014, 06:44 PM)Kovert Wrote: I was not questioned by him afterwards, all that came was the unjust ban.

Please make an unban request if you believe the ban was unfair.
I am not Valerie.

RE: Verzyn - Verzyn - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 06:44 PM)Kovert Wrote: Name: Verzyn

Verzyn had banned me for RDM

Well forgive me for that, since you did not fill out the name section correctly and Valerie's ban was for RDM and your ban reason had a bit of a difference I confused you with her.

RE: Verzyn - Kovert - 01-17-2014

I will be posting a thorough report with all my findings from the event when the unban request has been concluded, this can be archived.