Fearless Forums
Doctor Internet - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Doctor Internet (/showthread.php?tid=40985)

Pages: 1 2

Doctor Internet - Doctor Internet - 01-07-2014

Your name: Doctor Internet
Your ban ID: 42518
Banned by: [FL] Pavilion on the orders / consultancy of [FL] KillJoy
Reason: On the Bans page: Ban Request #40908 Approved: Basing with Corleone as a Gun Dealer, FailRP - Baiting a raid. Should know better.
Closing notes: Ban Request: Approved.

After consulting with my superiors (KillJoy), I have come to the decision that this Ban Request will be approved.

The accused user Doctor Internet: The evidence presented clearly shows that you were basing with the Corleone as a Gun Dealer, you were not 'living' with the Corleone as you stated, the evidence clearly shows it wasn't a quite passive household role-play, it was a base, which was used to protect contraband which was shown being carried into the video. As well as this you were clearly FailRP'ing by baiting for a raid using /request and this can also be linked to FearRP finally running around with contraband directly infront of the SRU waving it in his face,etc.

The accused user Tom_Carry: The evidence presented clearly shows you baited the SRU unit in order to gain a raid.

The accused user BlackForestAdam: The evidence presented showed you having worded props outside you own building stating 'contra' which is clearly a form of FailRP.
Involved: Myself, Humla, BlackForestAdam, King Kickass, Tom_Carry, any other Corleone at that point.
Why we should unban you: Part of the ban reason had already been reputed at least twice. King Kickass was the don, who lived in the house along with myself and BlackForestAdam. I would also like to add at this point that BlackForestAdam was the owner of the door, and as such I was living with him.

One part of the closing notes said that "it wasn't a passive household RP," which as a gun dealer is fairly hard to do, considering the main part of RP is selling and using weaponry. However, most of the time I was out of the house, selling weapons under a delivery system, thus the house was a place to park when I wasn't, not a contrawhoring area. For about 2 hours BlackForestAdam had some contraband, but as a citizen. Later I had a single druglab, and I still did my job.

The props on the inside of the house were from when the past president attacked out house, and I put some props up before they raided to protect myself, but as the deaths on the scoreboard show, I still died. I just didn't remove them at that point.
If that's reference to the windows, they slide open and closed, as King, BFA or myself can attest, and I can prove it if I was unbanned long enough to demonstrate. I still fail to see how having the corelones run into my house meant they were basing with me? There was no wall, fence or gate. There were some props on the inside to protect ourselves from a previous raid.

I would also like to protest the length of the ban given, in that basing as a gun dealer with corlones, while still doing your job, while not providing a detriment to the server and or community is worth a nine day ban. Or 216 hours.

This is compounded more when we look at other bans, such as ban 42510, which is for a propblock, that effected RP in a major way, caused disruption to many players and brought detriment to the community. 7 days and a bit. Assuming that went on today, as most of the bans did, that was a seven or eight day ban, yet a nine day ban for basing as a gun dealer, which was dis-proven in the ban request to start with.

I also feel like that there is an unfair bias against me in the administration team since ban number 39529, and thus making overly unfair bans while others get away with a tap on the wrist.

RE: Doctor Internet - Killjoy - 01-07-2014

You don't "live together with someone" in a fort filled with contraband. That's called basing.

Baiting law enforcement to act upon yourself is FailRP and in a sense FearRP too - nothing good can possibly come from the police either raiding, beating you down or arresting you.

Anything else you have to bring up for discussion?
The BR was approved just now after extensive review, what do you expect to achieve with a second review?

RE: Doctor Internet - BlackForestAdam - 01-07-2014

Can i just add that the only contraband in the house was mine and it was destroyed by me during the first raid

RE: Doctor Internet - Doctor Internet - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 06:57 PM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: Can i just add that the only contraband in the house was mine and it was destroyed by me during the first raid

Destroyed in the first raid. About an hour / two before.

You claim it was a "fort filled with contraband."
It was a house, with "blocked" windows, that do nothing to stop bullets, and some props on the stairs. Hmm....

No Corleone or Rebel had contraband in the house.
The last piece of contraband was brought inside, after the SRU had had at least three minutes to destroy it, at which point it was brought inside.

You again miss my point, I was not basing with any Corelone or Rebel, the Corelone lived in the same house as me, the house was full of RP based props, as several moderators and administrators can attest to, the windows do go back into the walls, and due to the prop material, they don't stop bullets. Thus I do not see how it can be considered a base. It didn't stop bullets, and it didn't have contraband in it.

It had contraband in it before and had defensive builds. Taking contraband out to provoke SRU was a simple instance of FailRP.

RE: Doctor Internet - Doctor Internet - 01-07-2014

In that case KillJoy, if that is your opinion, rule 5.
However, why is my ban 9 days longer than the failRP / provoking a raid ban, considering the only extra reason is "basing with Corelone's as a gundealer" which has been proven at least five times is false.

No, it has not been proven false a single time. Ban times are based on a dynamic scale, based on previous offences, severity, seniority and much, much more.

RE: Doctor Internet - Doctor Internet - 01-08-2014

Hmm... Much much more... Would Joeyphobia come into that at all?

RE: Doctor Internet - Killjoy - 01-08-2014

What's that supposed to mean?

RE: Doctor Internet - Doctor Internet - 01-09-2014

Ever since ban number 39529, every punishment against me seems to have grown.

(01-07-2014, 07:34 PM)Killjoy Wrote: No, it has not been proven false a single time. Ban times are based on a dynamic scale, based on previous offences, severity, seniority and much, much more.

1. Yes it has, there is even testimony from one of the corelones who walked inside. Does being in the same base as a corelone mean I can be banned, even if I went in a base to do a gun sale? But aside from that...

2. Prior Offences:
FearRP. (Should know better)
NLR. (Raid on the nexus, the entire situation was BS but anyway.)
That perma that we don't talk about. (We don't talk about it.)
AgressiveRP (Which took about ten mins to sort out, caused massive detriment to the server as the admin situation stopped about 6/7 civvies, the Police and SRU from doing their jobs.)

3. Severity: No - very little detriment to RP caused. Harm caused to 0 people. Jobs not affected.

4. Seniority: No-one listens to me. So no seniority.

And what is much much more, if you don't mind me asking? I still fail to see how it is acceptable for what amounts to a nine day ban for something that was proven false, which caused little-no detriment to server RP, and still allowed me to do my job.