Fearless Forums
Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) (/showthread.php?tid=37778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - Freezak - 02-10-2014

(01-25-2014, 01:58 PM)Martin Wrote: If you're president and have a set of laws binded to your keyboard, would you then be allowed to create a macro to cycle throug your binds?
As example:
I have 8 binds for F3-F11 would I then be allowed to create a macro to automatic press the buttons with 5min intervals?

I'd avoid using 3rd party programs affecting the game.

(02-06-2014, 08:03 PM)myfloodify Wrote: If you're a President and is broadcasting the laws (with different sections such as guns, cars etc), do you need to really wait 1 minute between you broadcast each section due to the cooldown rule or are you allowed to broadcast all section of the rules once and then wait 1 minute / 5 minute to broadcast all of sections again?

You can post your own, full set of laws min. every 5 minutes.

(02-10-2014, 05:03 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: If I am an officer and someone CDM's someone, could I arrest him as that is a real IC thing is 1. Running away from the crime (aka not calling an ambulance if you run someone over.) 2. Running someone over. Are both legitimate crimes in real life, if you arrest them, would it be Backseat Administration?

Of course you're allowed to do that. Use common sense and think of how a certain thing looks like OOC-ly and IC-ly. In that case, it's called Car Deathmatch OOC, but in-character stays as vehicular manslaughter and failure to render assistance, strictly IC and against the general law.

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - GeneralSirens - 02-10-2014

Thank you, I have one more question but it is less about the rules. I have some old Screenshot which I never had used for BRs would these be valid in a br/helpful to the admins?

I am asking this as I wouldn't have a date for it's occurrence.

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - Killjoy - 02-13-2014

Can police be corrupt on an IC level and plant evidence?

Yes and no. Unless you're incredibly fluent with RP, do not do this - in all likeliness you will botch it up and get a FailRP ban for it. If the RP is nothing short of exceptionally great, we will allow police to be slightly bent and any complaints about this should be addressed to the president, and not a staff member.

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - Narc - 02-13-2014

(02-10-2014, 08:50 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Thank you, I have one more question but it is less about the rules. I have some old Screenshot which I never had used for BRs would these be valid in a br/helpful to the admins?

I am asking this as I wouldn't have a date for it's occurrence.

Any case that is a month or older should have been opened before.

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - Jonesy - 03-17-2014

This requires some updating due to changes to the gamemode and server rule changes.

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - BlackDog - 03-17-2014

The biggest thing this needs is to be added to the actual rules list, since all these are enforceable policys, but brand new players have no method of finding them in their first time here, they join, read 100% of the rules shown, then get banned for a week for something listed here and not on the rules page

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - Jonesy - 04-08-2014

Could I have an elaboration of General rule 5, please?

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - Freezak - 04-08-2014

When you get punished for something you have done, you're not supposed to discuss or argue with the banning/blacklisting staff member as his decisions aren't negotiable. He could be wrong - take it to the forums.

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - Jonesy - 04-08-2014

(04-08-2014, 01:19 PM)Freezak Wrote: When you get punished for something you have done, you're not supposed to discuss or argue with the banning/blacklisting staff member as his decisions aren't negotiable. He could be wrong - take it to the forums.

Thank you.

RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - bismo - 04-08-2014

If someone is pointing a gun at my teammate, and he is pointing a gun at him, am I allowed to walk up behind the guy that's not my teammate and kill him? Or is that breaking FearRP on my end because I have to fear the life of my teammate?