Fearless Forums
Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding (/showthread.php?tid=37109)

Pages: 1 2

Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - Killuminatii - 09-09-2013

Your name: [FL:RP] Killuminati

Your ban ID: 37204

Banned by: [FL:M] Infernaw

Reason: Reckless driving, crashing his car and then reconnecting to get it back

Involved: [FL:RP] Ebinstein

Why we should unban you: Infernaw told me he will remove the bans, but he didint, i missclicked ingore in dead menu so i got kicked, Infernaw told my friend that he will told admin that will remove my ban.

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - Infernaw - 09-09-2013

Well, if it's true that you disconnected because of that, I'm okay with the unban.

I'll let an admin decide whether or not the ban should be removed/lifted or not.

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - Narc - 09-10-2013

May I add you came on the Teamspeak shouting at me, demanding me to remove it now, telling me you'd post an abuse case on me, following with calling me an idiot? A lifting of your ban I don't find suitable.

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - Killuminatii - 09-10-2013

(09-10-2013, 08:48 AM)Narcotic Wrote: May I add you came on the Teamspeak shouting at me, demanding me to remove it now, telling me you'd post an abuse case on me, following with calling me an idiot? A lifting of your ban I don't find suitable.

u call me female. and didint care about telling what enzyme said, so i dont call that very helpfully guy, so i raged and start insult i know i was stupid but cmon i was just asking for help.

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - DinamoRotta - 09-10-2013

Sooo.... This is the situation if i got it right, Killuminati got banned because misunderstanding, then he had a internet fight with narcotic, now narcotic is acting rly amateur and is not about to lift the ban just because he had fight with the involved person?(killuminati) If you had fight you just need to say sorry to each others, if you gonna act like 100% by rules, i think you two just should apologize each others and Killuminati get unbanned.
This is my opinion and what i have understood about this situation
- Ebinstein

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - DoomDude1 - 09-10-2013

Very nice Ebinstein. You are also completely not involved in the TeamSpeak incident and your opinion on the matter doesn't actually change things.

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - Narc - 09-10-2013

The "fight" has something to do with the case, how about you read some rules first, then you can tell me how I do my work. Exactly how are you involved, Ebinstein?

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - Infernaw - 09-10-2013

If he's so rude about a 24h ban that shouldn't even be unbannable in the first place, why would we want to remove it? We're kind enough to give him a chance of making an unban req.

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - DinamoRotta - 09-11-2013

(09-10-2013, 12:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote: The "fight" has something to do with the case, how about you read some rules first, then you can tell me how I do my work. Exactly how are you involved, Ebinstein?

I was driving around with him when he crashed & talking in steam chat

RE: Unban Request: Killuminati Missunderstanding - Narc - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 12:03 PM)MäkGälis Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 12:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote: The "fight" has something to do with the case, how about you read some rules first, then you can tell me how I do my work. Exactly how are you involved, Ebinstein?

I was driving around with him when he crashed & talking in steam chat

How is your comment constructive to the case? It's not, so you stay off it.