Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - cnr - 08-08-2013

I will be back on Friday. I will have an application review form up for current members to review applications that are in the review stage. You will not be required to review the application but it is recommended and shows you care.

**Signing Jane Clark out of blackwatchNET**
**Signed out**

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Asylum - 08-08-2013

I am still waiting for your response at my application roach ..let me know what you decided about me .

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 08-08-2013

I already told you in-game...

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Toxic - 08-09-2013

(08-08-2013, 05:26 AM)Guy0544 Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 05:02 AM)Toxic Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:39 PM)Guy0544 Wrote: Just a quick update: Jackeylegs is NOT part of our clan nor a friend of it (or any other relation), He killed some of our men and attempted to snipe the others.
Do not let him in the base, he might pretend to be one of us.

His steamID Incase he changes name: STEAM_0:0:53707255

Ain't that metagame?

I don't really think so, since this part of the forum can be used to recruit members and promote them (kinda IC stuff) then it can probably be used to deliver messages and updates.

But ingame, you're a character, not an ID. It isn't stamped on your forehead, so I'd suggest changing your approach to this, just as a thought.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 07:18 AM)Toxic Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 05:26 AM)Guy0544 Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 05:02 AM)Toxic Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:39 PM)Guy0544 Wrote: Just a quick update: Jackeylegs is NOT part of our clan nor a friend of it (or any other relation), He killed some of our men and attempted to snipe the others.
Do not let him in the base, he might pretend to be one of us.

His steamID Incase he changes name: STEAM_0:0:53707255

Ain't that metagame?

I don't really think so, since this part of the forum can be used to recruit members and promote them (kinda IC stuff) then it can probably be used to deliver messages and updates.

But ingame, you're a character, not an ID. It isn't stamped on your forehead, so I'd suggest changing your approach to this, just as a thought.

Changed it, Looks better? Cheese

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 08-09-2013

Dearest Troops, I have been banned for an unfair amount of time. 3 Days to be exact, for moving a car with a prop a little bit. This sucks, but I will serve my ban without arguing the toss with the admins. Their decision is final, I will be back soon.
-General. Howard Styx.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Asylum - 08-09-2013

that's sad ...hope see you soon Cheese..about in game u told me that there should be a free slot in order to join you ..hmm aabout when? i want to join you....asap

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 08-09-2013

Roger that, See you soon General.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 08-09-2013

See you guys Monday, I'll be back on so we can branch out to V2D. And start hiring more RO's I'm open to questions over forum pm, so If you need me send me one.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Toxic - 08-10-2013

Well even then you can't include it because it would be metagame if you use his steamID at all to deny him entry into any of your facilities ingame.

It would be useful to think up some good RP ways to detect whoever isn't in your clan attempting to gain entry (if that's a problem)
I apologize if I seem intrusive about it, don't want the steamID bit causing problems is all.