Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Roachy - 03-27-2014

Just reply to the thread using the application.

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am also pleased to announce that the past few days of excessive coding and labour have paid off, ladies and gentlemen. I bring you, BlackNET 0.5

BlackNET 0.5 Changelog:

[New] Administration Panel has been created and is now full functional, meaning that every Blackwatch Troop can have a BlackNET account, but only Recruitment Officers and Officers can add, change and delete things.

[New] When an agent is being exiled, all the availiable names and Employee ID's will show up on the exile screen. It was really annoying going back if you forgot an ID.

[New] Notes can be deleted.

[New] Developer feature, allowing me to remove, add and reset MySQL tables via a page. (I'm not releasing which page incase it gets abused.)

[Update] Tidied up the code, just incase I eventually decide to sell this to other unofficial clans.

[Update] The message that users recieve when trying to use BlackNET on the Steam Overlay has been changed

[Update] The PHP_AUTH method has been updated to enhance account and BlackNET security, using string sanitizers and MD5 encryptions.

[Update] The old finance box has been changed in both MySQL and HTML5 to an officer notes section, the notes can be added via the admin panel.

[Update] Darker theme as suggested by Walrus.

[Removed] Removed all the un-needed text at the top of BlackNET, for ease of use when using the website on a mobile device. (It was really clunky and awful on my phone.)

[Removed] Removed a lot of un-needed code, mainly back-end stuff.

[Removed] Removed the Finance table and converted it into notes.

Screenshots:

[Image: 7LyNL.jpg]

[Image: 7LyQA.jpg]

[Image: 7LyRt.png]

[Image: 7LySB.png]

[Image: 7LyTT.jpg]

[Image: 7Lz7z.jpg]

Just reply to the thread using the application.

I said that already.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - DrunkPuto - 03-27-2014

(03-27-2014, 04:37 PM)roach Wrote: Just reply to the thread using the application.

I said that already.

OOC Information

Steam Name:Th3GR1M
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:84584889

VAC Banned:
Bans on record: None
Real Age:14
Hours: 122
Character Backstory: Freedy was born in California.
By the age of 16 his parents were victims of a theater shoot-out,he found himself alone he managed to get help from his best friend so he was able to attend school for 2 more years.After he graduated from High school he applied to join the Marines unfortunately he did not get in,then he tried the Rangers which is where he spend the next 8 years of his life.By the time he was 26 he left the rangers and tried starting a normal life in a beautiful city called 'Eocity'. After a year of living a normal life Freedy was bore he then started looking for something where he could use his skill's,he took a bodyguard job working for Bank Of America.He also left that job and he noticed this small but very smart,organized Army of Mercenaries who get paid very well and liked protection others.Then he went for it. Points: None yet.
Previous Roleplays taken part in:Cop RP,UN RP (its like an army helping the gov),Swat RP
Previous clans:None
Please define roleplay in your own words:Role play is this where u play life's that you could like you can see what is like to be that job or that person you experience what that job or person has to deal with experience and understand.

IC Information

Name: Freedy 'johnson'
Weight:158
Height:5'7
Address:
How long have you been in EvoCity:2 years
Preferred Department:Officer
How did you hear about us:I saw a very well organized little group operating once and since then i've wanted to join.
Reason for wanting to join:The reason i would like to join Black Watch is simple.
Im an Ex-Military officer.And i do not feel well siting home enjoying life while people are being killed everyday and some dying of random shootings.I would like to help with this.And Black Watch i think understands this and cares.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch:I will Bring protection to its costumers and dicipline to new members (once i reach high enough rank)
Motives for wanting to join initially:The reason initially is the same as the reason i stated up there^^.
Ex-military:Yes i am an Ex-Ranger Official

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Whilst off duty, we will not be held responsible for your actions by signing the document below you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Freedy johnson.

(03-27-2014, 05:09 PM)TheGrim Wrote: -snip-

Accepted for trial

Please see an officer in the city to get set up.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Buzz_Aldrin - 03-27-2014

Is it possible that you can post a link to BlackNET?

Sure.

http://blacknet.site88.net/

I'll send your account info over pm

(03-27-2014, 06:33 PM)roach Wrote: Sure.

http://blacknet.site88.net/

I'll send your account info over pm

Got this when after I entered my info (Maybe I Did It wrong, won't let me redo it): You are not a valid Blackwatch Member

Close your browser then try again.

(03-27-2014, 06:48 PM)roach Wrote: Close your browser then try again.

Does not work on my IPad. Works on my computer.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Karakuts - 03-27-2014

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] James
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50416447
VAC Banned: No
Bans on record: 3
Real Age: 15
Hours: 820
Character Backstory: Peter Giacopelli's family originates from the ancient Italian town of Tivoli, emigrating to Evocity during the second world war. Enjoying a relatively peaceful childhood in the busy city, Peter dropped out of college to travel throughout the country and ended up settling permanently elsewhere and joining the local police force. 5 years later he resigned as a sergeant due to a lack of motivation - it was the same old thing. He needed something new; something that would allow him different opportunities each day.
Previous Roleplays taken part in: I haven't really been one for events. I remember doing a couple of policeRP events with Disabled Angel a very long time ago, and you'll generally find me on the police or SRU team.
Previous clans: Multi - National United
Please define roleplay in your own words: It's taking on the role of a character, often very different from yourself, and trying to immerse yourself in their thoughts and feelings and to do what you think they would.

IC Information

Name: Peter Giacopelli
Weight: 160lbs
Height: 6'2
Address: Apartment 4, 37 Evo Avenue, Evocity
How long have you been in EvoCity: All of my life
Preferred Department: Internal Affairs
How did you hear about us: I've seen your agents around the city multiple times.
Reason for wanting to join: Blackwatch appears to be a very strong and successful organisation of highly skilled individuals. I've roleplayed with some of the members before and they all seem very proficient and so it would be great to join a clan which places a strong emphasis on roleplay while maintaining a large member base and active management.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I consider myself to be a skilled shooter. I can remain calm and collected in high pressure situations and work to a tight deadline. I drive reasonably well and maintain good control at high speeds. I also like to think I'm a good judge of character, which is why I chose HR as my preferred department.
Motives for wanting to join initially: Looking for a strong organisation to allow me to develop and put my skills to good use to help the community.
Ex-military: No, however avid shooter.

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Whilst off duty, we will not be held responsible for your actions by signing the document below you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed:
[Image: 3LxrKpE.png]