Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Buzz_Aldrin - 03-25-2014

Me and other Blackwatch Agents were going to have a moment of silence for a fallen agent, but AllyRage kept interrupting it. He tried to murder me and other agents (one of them Megascotty). We had to execute him, and after that he said he quit from Blackwatch. He said he was serious. Just an update.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - AllyRage - 03-25-2014

Please tell me how I try to murder you and other agents when I was trying to get a away and had no weapon on me? And its true I have left Blackwatch to start my own Clan but that is because of everyone else there and I am sick of it so I have left.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Roachy - 03-25-2014

Ally, you can't leave. You're my girlfriend </3

But if you're sticking with this, good luck with your new clan. Hopefully our paths will cross again some day... Cheese <3

Sidenote: What the fuck is up with your signature, it looks like when I sent you it as a prototype...

2 days, 17 hours

Cheese

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Buzz_Aldrin - 03-26-2014

(03-25-2014, 10:53 PM)AllyRage Wrote: Please tell me how I try to murder you and other agents when I was trying to get a away and had no weapon on me? And its true I have left Blackwatch to start my own Clan but that is because of everyone else there and I am sick of it so I have left.

You kept driving your car around like crazy. You hit one guy and luckly he did not die.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Megsy - 03-26-2014

I am not impressed with anyone's behavior yesterday, some people were better than others, some people were worse, but I expect this never to happen again.
(And please, for the love of god, stop fighting amongst each other, these men in the clan with you are your comrades, and in order to have comrades you must trust them. Show them some respect.)

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Roachy - 03-26-2014

When I return I'll be giving out etiquette training, as I'm not impressed with the current behavior of Blackwatch agents.
You guys need to know when to act professional and when to act lulzy, I'll be making this clear on the 28th.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Buzz_Aldrin - 03-26-2014

Will you be on v33x? If so, I will participate. On a side note there was a bomb threat at my school that said it would blow up on the 28th, so, fingers crossed.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Roachy - 03-26-2014

Of course I'll be on 33x, it's our home. Cheese

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Chech - 03-26-2014

(03-26-2014, 07:52 PM)Buzz_Aldrin Wrote: Will you be on v33x? If so, I will participate. On a side note there was a bomb threat at my school that said it would blow up on the 28th, so, fingers crossed.

Holy crap! A bomb threat? Do they know who planted it? Can you send me a link if there's a news story about it?

That's intense.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Buzz_Aldrin - 03-27-2014

(03-26-2014, 10:29 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 07:52 PM)Buzz_Aldrin Wrote: Will you be on v33x? If so, I will participate. On a side note there was a bomb threat at my school that said it would blow up on the 28th, so, fingers crossed.

Holy crap! A bomb threat? Do they know who planted it? Can you send me a link if there's a news story about it?

That's intense.

I could post a letter from the principal, but it has locations and shit. This is the 2nd Bomb Threat in 3years. And I live in a good town, except the fact that lots kid's parents are divorced.