Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Megsy - 02-17-2014

Attention all Blackwatch Personnel,

I have two things to tell you all today:
Firstly, Changes to the job system, both me and Roach agreed that the job name "Blackwatch Soldier" should be changed to "Blackwatch Agent"

Second, The radio frequency has been changed due to a security breach. Please contact me or Roach ingame or over steam to get the new frequency.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 02-17-2014

Update:
BlackNET has been upgraded to Version 0.2
New trailer has been put on the megathread.
BlackNET is close to a full release.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 02-18-2014

Ha! I like that new trailer, its great!

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Dermy - 02-19-2014

(02-15-2014, 02:59 PM)roach Wrote: You are on the roster Cheese

Erm.....you sure? Cheese

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Niko0506 - 02-19-2014

OOC Information

Steam Name: Neeko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33003674
VAC Banned: None
Bans on record: None
Real Age: 15
Hours: 70+
Character Backstory: Former criminal moving to Evo city for a different living.
RP Points: None
Previous Roleplays taken part in: Factory worker roleplay (cover up for drug business), Mobsters taking control over the city... guess that's it.
Previous clans: SkyWrath Inc.
Please define roleplay in your own words: Making up a life you can't have in reality.

IC Information

Name: Niko Vasilich
Weight: 95 kg
Height: 1.85 m
Address: Different hotels
How long have you been in EvoCity: 6 months
Preferred Department: Corleone
How did you hear about us: People talk.
Reason for wanting to join: Lack of cash.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: Good follower, serious at completing tasks.
Motives for wanting to join initially: Need a job, thought I am up to this.
Ex-military: No.

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Whilst off duty, we will not be held responsible for your actions by signing the document below you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Niko Vasilich

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 02-19-2014

(02-19-2014, 02:29 PM)Niko0506 Wrote: -snip-

Dear Neeko, you are Accepted
Put Blackwatch Corp. as your clan tag and contact Me or one of the other generals (look at the roster in the first page) via steam or ingame for further information on your recruitment.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - MrNicola - 02-20-2014

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mr Nicola
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54651884
VAC Banned: 0
Bans on record: 0
Real Age: 14
Hours: 64 Hours
Character Backstory: Mr. Nicola was born in Belgium in Ghent in the UZ Gent(<-- hospital) on the 26th of November 1964. Nicola his father learned Nicola to play soccer and Nicola was good at it, he was so good the local newspaper wrote a article about him, about Nicola being the next Jan Ceulemans, but then the worse happened, Nicola had an accident with a car, he could never play soccer anymore, Nicola was devastated, and that how it began, Nicola moved to Sicily and became part of the Maffia, he was doing so well in the Maffia the boss gave him a promotion, Nicola became Caporegime, then one night Nicola got out of his vehicle in front of his home and was about to enter his home and then a Staatsveiligheid (the FBI of Belgium) agent who served in Sicily kidnapped Nicola and said he had to give information about the drug deals going on in the next month, and the Police was arresting everyone at every drug deal, then Nicola had to fake his own death to survive from the Mafia boss, thats how Nicola became a part of the Staatsveiligheid. Now Nicola has quit his job at Staatsveiligheid and found peace in Evocity.

RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: none
Previous clans: none
Please define roleplay in your own words: Playing a character with your own style of roleplay that you think works with that character

IC Information

Name: Mr. Nicola
Weight: 80 KG
Height: 1m 85 Cm
Address: King Albert Lane 520, EvoCity
How long have you been in EvoCity: 7 years
Preferred DepartmentCheeseepartment of Control
How did you hear about us: The forums
Reason for wanting to join: Because i want so protect our clients and i want to become a agent again i miss the adrenaline of killing (if nescessary) and being in gunfights
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I got enough guns i could share some, i could donate now and then to the Corp.
Motives for wanting to join initially: I want to help the clan out when they need help
Ex-military: No

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Whilst off duty, we will not be held responsible for your actions by signing the document below you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Mr Nicola
NOTE: My English is not great its alright,English is not my first language

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 02-20-2014

(02-20-2014, 03:35 PM)MrNicola Wrote: -snip-

Dear Nicola, you have been Accepted
Please put Blackwatch Corp. as your clan tag and contact me or one of the other generals (look at roster list at the first page) via steam, forums or IG for further information on your recruitment.
Good luck, and Enjoy your stay!

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Roachy - 02-21-2014

Gentek corporation is now fully functional within Blackwach, employment application has been set up as well as some basic information.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Megsy - 02-25-2014

(02-14-2014, 01:55 AM)Joykill Wrote: - le snip-

Hello, We at Blackwatch are conisdering your offer and will contact you with an answer when we are ready.

Sincerely,
General Matthew James Russels
Blackwatch Corporation - Second in Command