Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

RE: [Recruiting][Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 02-07-2014

Dear Cricket, If you wish to join Blackwatch you need to post your application here using the template in the first page.
We need to know your height and weight to see if you are fit for action, and for what kind of action.

RE: [Recruiting][Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Cricket - 02-07-2014

Is it hieght and weight irl or game?

OOC Information

Steam Name: Cricket
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63097842
VAC Banned: No
Bans on record: 2
Real Age: 14
Hours: 78
Character Backstory: I was born in Italy my brother was captured by the corleones and i was alone on the streets. Since I had no parents or any family i decided i have no where else to go so i joined the corleones. I heard there was good money in the business and needed it badly since i had no job so then the corleones and me decided to move to evocity at our current location.
RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: with my friends
Previous clans: 0
Please define roleplay in your own words: Almost like theatre where everyone gets there own role and you make up a story

IC Information IDK what this means.

Name: James Smith
Weight: 185 pounds
Height: 6 ft.
Address: None
How long have you been in EvoCity: 5 years
Preferred Department: Corleones
How did you hear about us: On the server i saw you guys
Reason for wanting to join: (At least one paragraph.)
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: a good gunman and easygoing
Motives for wanting to join initially: To help protect the citizens of evocity and have a fun time.
Ex-military: No

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Whilst off duty, we will not be held responsible for your actions by signing the document below you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Name here Cricket

RE: [Recruiting][Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 02-07-2014

(02-07-2014, 10:34 PM)Cricket Wrote: IC Information IDK what this means.

I don't think you're right for us, 78 hours and you don't know what IC means...

DENIED

dude come on

i have wanted to join for like since i had 20 hours
but i do know what IC means it just didnt come to be give me a chance ill show u

RE: [Recruiting][Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 02-08-2014

No, I've also heard bad things about you from other players.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 02-10-2014

Updated thread: 10/02/2014
Time: 22:58
Updates:
+2 Members added to roster.
+Transactions from federal reserve added to thread.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Just Doge - 02-11-2014

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Doge
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33176801
VAC Banned: Nope
Bans on record: 1 i think
Real Age: 15
Hours: 97
Character Backstory: I'm famous
RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: With my friends or even made little roleplays with random people.
Previous clans: SFP
Please define roleplay in your own words: Roleplay is something like real life in game you still have to follow rules but you can be everyone(if rules allows). Simply you can be cook or police man if you don't like it you can be some of the underground jobs like Corleones or rebels. Roleplaying is a very addicting hobby. Simply the point of roleplay is to play the role of something you cannot in real life.

IC Information

Name: Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Weight: 68 kg or 149 pounds
Height: 6.1 ft.
Address: 221B Baker St
How long have you been in EvoCity: 7 Years
Preferred Department: Rebels,Corleones
How did you hear about us: Forums
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join you because it's more fun to play with someone who takes it little bit serious and don't just simply say "2k or die" or Prop pushes you to death for your AK-47
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: Myself, good diplomat ( was on other games too ) And i can shoot pretty well too
Motives for wanting to join initially: I thing you already asked..
Ex-military: Yes, SOG (Czech one)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Whilst off duty, we will not be held responsible for your actions by signing the document below you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Lorenzo von Matterhorn

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 02-11-2014

(02-11-2014, 02:34 PM)[FL:RP] JFJ Wrote: -snip-

ACCEPTED

Please contact a Blackwatch Representative in the city.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 02-13-2014

Excellent news guys, I got my head down today and made us BlackNET. Only Recruitment officers and higher command will be given the password to access it. Screenshots to follow.