Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Megsy - 09-25-2013

Goodbye Greekin, I wish you the best of luck, maybe we'll see each other again some day.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Barkles - 09-25-2013

^ dat signiture

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 09-27-2013

(08-04-2013, 04:18 PM)Spyderr Wrote: I am leaving because I have been banned for an unjust reason and I'm sick of the treatment the staff give to players. The community is full of asskissers, whiteknights and elitests. I may return to the server and if so I will still be in blackwatch but for now it's my time to go. Thanks to everyone in bw for all the fun we've had. Pce.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Barkles - 09-28-2013

Noooooooooooooooooooooo ;( you can't leave!.
Well I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say you will be sorely missed by us and if you ever decide to come back we will welcome you with open arms. Smile
Best of luck for the future mate
Yours
Jeff
(Btw hit me up If you ever wanna play anything) Smile

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Imperator - 09-28-2013

See you Spyderr.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - The Odd Guest - 09-28-2013

Goodbye spyderr,
I know at the moment you may feel angry at the state of things,
But I want you to know that we at Blackwatch all felt that you did truly put in the effort and deserve a job well done.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Small Bear - 09-28-2013

A LETTER IS ADDRESSED TO GENERAL HOWARD...

THE LETTER RESIDES IN-CONSPICUOUSLY ON HIS DESK...

Dear General Howard,

I am writing to you concerning our "war," and your part in it. For the most of the weekend, we're online prepared to combat you, however, a large majority of your men never show up. Why is this? Are you scared? After approaching one of your men in-game about this topic; he told us that you weren't even in contact with your own soldiers, and you call yourself a leader?

It's quite embarrassing, however, that we have pretty much won this war before it's even begun, just by the pure fear we've implanted into your force. Stop hiding, come out and fight like men, or allow yourselves to be publicly humiliated for losing a war which you didn't even fight in. Cowards.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Rustled - 09-28-2013

Lol, the video has nothing the do with the clan itself. Nothing on the thread tells us about contrafarming at MTL, it doesn't tell us about how they rdm, it doesn't even tell us about them tranquilizing people and then stepping on dead bodies.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Barkles - 09-28-2013

Kevin, you obviously have a problem with us. Would you like to discuss it so we can help our clan become better in the community?

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 09-29-2013

(09-28-2013, 02:36 PM)teamcub Wrote:
A LETTER IS ADDRESSED TO GENERAL HOWARD...

THE LETTER RESIDES IN-CONSPICUOUSLY ON HIS DESK...

Dear General Howard,

I am writing to you concerning our "war," and your part in it. For the most of the weekend, we're online prepared to combat you, however, a large majority of your men never show up. Why is this? Are you scared? After approaching one of your men in-game about this topic; he told us that you weren't even in contact with your own soldiers, and you call yourself a leader?

It's quite embarrassing, however, that we have pretty much won this war before it's even begun, just by the pure fear we've implanted into your force. Stop hiding, come out and fight like men, or allow yourselves to be publicly humiliated for losing a war which you didn't even fight in. Cowards.

Hiding? Nope, just never on. Stop being butthurt and get over it, you aren't worthy my time.
Kthxbai bb