Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 09-15-2013

(09-15-2013, 10:00 AM)Tseard Wrote: -snip-

(08-26-2013, 02:35 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Reminder to all future applicants. Failure to accept the disclaimer at the very bottom of the application will result in an instant denial.

Read the Disclaimer carefully and try again in 3 days.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Tseard - 09-15-2013

I thought by signing the section below it, that that means you accept it.
So in a other way, I accepted it.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 09-15-2013

Your application is under review.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 09-16-2013

Dear Blackwatch Members,

Tomorrow early in the morning I'm leaving on a mission to Hungary, I will be gone for 10 days and I will be back on Duty here, in Evocity right after.
I don't know if I will have access to a computer there, So I might not be active here.

Looking forward to seeing you all again and best of luck with everything,

Brigade General Guy Patillow.

.//Logging out...

.//Guy Pattilow Logged out.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - xnightdestroyer - 09-16-2013

OOC Information

Steam Name: xnightdestroyer
Steam ID: Cant find
VAC Banned: Never
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.)
Real Age: 14

Do you have one of these weapons?

M4A1: Yes
AK-47: Yes
FAMAS: No
AWP: No
MP5: Yes

I HAVE SNIPERS!

IC Information

Name: James Bull
Weight: 11 Stone
Address: 56 apt lane
How long have you been in EvoCity(Hours): 61
How did you hear about us: Seen your base and asked someone how to join
Height: 6,1
Reason for wanting to join: It is the best clan ( By what I have seen). To help the clan etc
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I could be an excellent fighter
Motives for wanting to join initially: Been in a cool clan
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Do you accept?

Signed: James Bull

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Greekin - 09-16-2013

(09-16-2013, 06:13 PM)xnightdestroyer Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: xnightdestroyer
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.)
Real Age: 14

MP5: Yes

I HAVE SNIPERS!

IC Information

Name: James Bull
Address: 56 apt lane
How long have you been in EvoCity(Hours): 61
How did you hear about us: Seen your base and asked someone how to join
Height: 6,1
Reason for wanting to join: It is the best clan ( By what I have seen). To help the clan etc
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I could be an excellent fighter
Motives for wanting to join initially: Been in a cool clan
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Do you accept?

Signed: James Bull

In the IC Information section, please provide IC explanations to things.
Here is an example of a well done application w/ good IC explanations:

IC Information

Name: Bob Dillabob
Weight: 213 Pounds (Or whatever system you use)
Address: 47 Straight Street
How long have you been in EvoCity(Hours): 301 (<My hours)
How did you hear about us: I was exploring the streets when I saw a black hummer with a large graphic on it, "BLACKWATCH™". I researched more about them to find out they where a PMC with job openings.
Height: 6'4 (Or whatever your system is)
Reason for wanting to join: Recently in my life I have been lacking in money and cannot support a family. With this job oppurntinity (that I could not let go of) it would allow me to support my two kids and wife.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I will be a valuable asset to my team and be able to assist in whatever my superiors tell me.
Motives for wanting to join initially: Money for my family.
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.) No.

YES

Signed: Bob Dilabob

____
Please re-do your application.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Glade - 09-16-2013

Hello fellow blackwatch, This is my resignation to your beautiful clan, i feel its my time to depart and find another life in evo city. I will leave the frequency but i will change my clan and name as soon as possible. You guys are the bomb and maybe i will see you around one day, PEACE.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Greekin - 09-16-2013

(09-16-2013, 09:43 PM)iLikeCats379 Wrote: Hello fellow blackwatch, This is my resignation to your beautiful clan, i feel its my time to depart and find another life in evo city. I will leave the frequency but i will change my clan and name as soon as possible. You guys are the bomb and maybe i will see you around one day, PEACE.

Goodbye.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Roachy - 09-16-2013

(09-16-2013, 06:13 PM)xnightdestroyer Wrote: -SNIP-

Denied, did not fill in Bans. Application is not very detailed, you may re-apply in 3 days.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - EODxChaos - 09-17-2013

Steam Name: EODxChaos
Bans on record: 2
Real Age: 15

MP5: No
(but I have over 400000 I can buy them)

IC Information

Name: Steven Mooney
Address: 142 Newton way
How long have you been in EvoCity(Hours): 106
How did you hear about us: Badgerstar said I was a good soldier and that I should apply

Reason for wanting to join: It is a clearly organised and powerful clan and I would like to be part of a clan that I can contribute good ideas and help out.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I'm a hard worker with the experience to get things done efficiently.
I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group.
I am experienced in the areas this company needs to grow, and my ability to plan ahead will help facilitate that growth.
Motives for wanting to join initially: To be able to be part of a good roleplay and spend time with some experienced members
Ex-military: Yes 3rd Battalion 24th Marines