Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek (/showthread.php?tid=31880)

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Barkles - 09-03-2013

^ Johnathon. just a note you need to say yes or no at the end of the blue bit. just a note becase otherwise I don't think we can accept you by default. ( and it saves you being auto rejected)
Yours
Maj. Jeff Dinosaur

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 09-03-2013

(09-03-2013, 06:19 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: [PuLSE] Hillerbear (ATM)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59296969
VAC Banned: No.
Bans on record: 9 but dont overreact! ( I got these bans for knowing nothing about RP or misunderstandings, with other words I didnt have a clue and now I have, Ive learned from my mistakes and follows the rules.)
Real Age: 13 Years old.

Do you have one of these weapons?

M4A1: Yes
AK-47: Yes
FAMAS: No
AWP: No
MP5: Yes

IC Information

Name: Johnathan (John) "Bear" Kent
Weight: 76 kg
Address: Kleinsroad 32
How long have you been in EvoCity(Hours): Ca: 520 days (hours)
How did you hear about us: Friends around the town and I watched you in action and thought: Heck yes, badass!
Height: 1.82 m
Reason for wanting to join: Want to embetter the clan with my knowledge and help the other members out.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: Firearms, deals, In Action etc.
Motives for wanting to join initially: The clan looks like something for me, and I like the style of yours Wink
Ex-military: Yes Pvt in the Navy Seals.

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Do you accept?

Signed: Jonathan Kent

Dear Jonathan, Please read the disclaimer Carefully and Try again in 3 days.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - cnr - 09-03-2013

(09-03-2013, 08:17 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: Dear Recruitment officer, Iam requesting Intel on your Denial text above and how to find the Disclaimer part of the text Thank you.
- Jonathan Kent
Quote:Reminder to all future applicants. Failure to accept the disclaimer at the very bottom of the application will result in an instant denial.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Barkles - 09-03-2013

Its the big blue bit I tried to warn you about ( sorry guy I know im not a RO just tryin to make your job easier) Tounge

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 09-03-2013

Try Again in 3 days.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - cnr - 09-04-2013

To whomever this may concern,

Today we have been infiltrated by two members of "OMEGA". After watching them stand outside our complex for hours on end we finally ask them what they were up to. They pulled guns and started firing on our men. We ran to cover and returned fire. After about 10 minutes of shooting back and forth they retreated to their own area. We hunted them down, burned down their signs and returned the favor. Thank you to all the agents who helped us including GEN. Matthew Russels, SGM Jane Clark, SGT Alistair Hartlebury, LTC Jeff and BG Guy Pattilow. Stay frosty soldiers. We may well have a war on our hands.

Signed Jane Clark, 4/9/13.

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Barkles - 09-04-2013

Thanks we may have a War but as long as we have each other we will fight win and prosper. because
WHEN WE HUNT <CLASSIFIED KITTENS> Tounge
Thanks and well done to everyone.
LTC Dinosaur

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Wheatcake - 09-07-2013

OOC Information

Steam Name: DarthTom56
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49912500
VAC Banned: (I don't know what this means?)
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.) 1
Real Age:10

M4A1: No

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Do you accept? I accept

Signed: DarthTom56

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Guy0544 - 09-07-2013

Dear Tom, please use the Full formation Listed below:

OOC Information

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
VAC Banned:
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.)
Real Age:

M4A1:
AK-47:
FAMAS:
AWP:
MP5:

IC Information

Name:
Address:
How long have you been in EvoCity(Hours):
How did you hear about us:
Height:
Reason for wanting to join:
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch:
Motives for wanting to join initially:
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Do you accept?

Signed: Name here

RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation - Imperator - 09-07-2013

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59296969
VAC Banned: No.
Bans on record: 9 (Everone a Misunderstanding or during the time I started RP, But Ive learned and I havent broke any rules in like four-three months.
Real Age: 13 1/2

M4A1: Yes
AK-47: Yes
FAMAS: No
AWP: No
MP5: Yes

IC Information

Name: Jonathan (John) Kent
Weight: 70 pounds
Address: MetalliaRoad 32
How long have you been in EvoCity(Hours): 522 and rising
How did you hear about us: From Friends and various Citizens of the Evocity.
Height: 1,83m
Reason for wanting to join: I think your clan is interesting and looks like something good for me to be a part of.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: Helpful, Not afraid, Following orders.
Motives for wanting to join initially: Your Clan looks like something fore me and it looks damn awsome so I applying.
Ex-military: Yes : Pvt in the Navy Seals.

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Do you accept? Yes I accept.

Signed: Jonathan "Aradel" Kent