Fearless Forums
[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Marketplace (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Sold/Bought/Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: [INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. (/showthread.php?tid=29657)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 10-08-2013

(10-08-2013, 05:44 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: What do you want me to make?: A Security and traffic checkpoint.
[b]What do you want at it:I want it to look realistic, I think you can figure out a plan! Smile
When do you want it to be finished?: Take the time you need.
Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: v2d
What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v33x,GMT+1. Quality- Medium.
Additional:

Please use the proper template provided in the first post. Copy it exactly as it is there.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Imperator - 10-08-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A Security Checkpoint.
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): Hydraulic gates, windows, realistic materials.
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: Week MAX. I bet you fcan do that with ya CS Skillz.
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: The city tunel on v2d.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): Medium.
6. Which server do you play?: v2d
7. What TimeZone do you live in?: GMT+1
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?: I agree.
9. Copy rule number 6 and 2 and past them here.
2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.
6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - User 12049 - 10-08-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A flat with a very secret underground area where I can store contra
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): I would like it to be a medium size base, with what you would expect inside a house, BUT with a underground compartment which you can just about fit into with crouching which you can only get into with a button( Which OFC is hidden well).
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: I would like it to be finished before the weekend please Smile
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: I would like to to be compatible on all 3 servers and it does not need to be made for one server.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): Medium
6. Which server do you play?: V2D
7. What TimeZone do you live in?:GMT +3
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?:Yes
6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.
2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Sleepy Knight 生活 - 10-08-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: Checkpoint for v2d
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): The checkpoint have to have speed signs (20 and stop signs) use props that could be made as speed bumps
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: on the 10th October 2013 if not that time 15th October 2013
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: v2d city tunnel
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High
6. Which server do you play?: v2d
7. What TimeZone do you live in?: London, GMT +0
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?: yes I agree.
9. Copy rule number 6 and 2 and past them here. 2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 10-08-2013

- Hillerbears request: Approved.

- GhostKiller's request: Please fix #2, you cannot have hidden buttons so it's hard to get in. For new it's set on hold.

- mcnameeman12's request: Approved.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 10-09-2013

Small Update

- Mcnameeman12's dupe is done, check out the spoiler to see it.

Spoiler :

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Imperator - 10-09-2013

WoW thats Amazing!

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - User 12049 - 10-09-2013

When I say a 'hidden' button. I mean a button that is behind somone and not in plain sight. I have seen this done before by someone with 500+ hours.
(10-08-2013, 07:06 PM)Weecow Wrote:

- Hillerbears request: Approved.

- GhostKiller's request: Please fix #2, you cannot have hidden buttons so it's hard to get in. For new it's set on hold.

- mcnameeman12's request: Approved.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Tandy - 10-09-2013

. What do you want me to make?: A wind turbine
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible):
I would like a cylinder tower, leading up the a control room at the top. There would be a simple hydraulic elevator. I would like the control room to allow to change the speed of the propeller, and rotate it to adjust to the direction of the wind. Make sure it isn't tiny. I want it as big a possible depending on the height limit. Also please put some computers or something to make the control room seem realistic if you have enough props. Is it also okay if i have a walkway going around the outside of the control room?
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?:
I can wait as long as you want me to, just don't take a ridiculous amount of time like 2 weeks.
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?:
Near the pool at V2D. I think the height limit there is high enough.
If the height limit at the pool is too small, move it over to MTL please.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?:
Of course, its only a wind turbine, not a doomfort.
Punching is only allowed in a fight, so don't go around randomly hitting others.
Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun.
This image might help
[Image: 126787-top-green-energy-stocks.gif]

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Zambie - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 04:54 PM)Tandy Wrote: . What do you want me to make?: A wind turbine
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible):
I would like a cylinder tower, leading up the a control room at the top. There would be a simple hydraulic elevator. I would like the control room to allow to change the speed of the propeller, and rotate it to adjust to the direction of the wind. Make sure it isn't tiny. I want it as big a possible depending on the height limit. Also please put some computers or something to make the control room seem realistic if you have enough props. Is it also okay if i have a walkway going around the outside of the control room?
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?:
I can wait as long as you want me to, just don't take a ridiculous amount of time like 2 weeks.
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?:
Near the pool at V2D. I think the height limit there is high enough.
If the height limit at the pool is too small, move it over to MTL please.
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?:
Of course, its only a wind turbine, not a doomfort.
Punching is only allowed in a fight, so don't go around randomly hitting others.
Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun.
This image might help
[Image: 126787-top-green-energy-stocks.gif]

He means the rules on his post... Not server rules