Fearless Forums
[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Marketplace (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Sold/Bought/Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: [INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. (/showthread.php?tid=29657)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Minitank - 09-05-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: Indoor race track and bar
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Basically for a rp event... I want to do a indoor karting race track for people to play and use... Also to have a bar for more realism...
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Anytime is fine.
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2d, GTM+0 (London, England).
5. Additional: Can It please be built in Club food... Just to fit the theme... Also if is possible add traffic lights at the start of the track for realism and a good way to start the race...

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - juicyorange - 09-08-2013

1. What do you want me to make?:
A gas station like the kul-oil one but less props as there is a prop limit of 30.

2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.):
Toilet
3. When do you want it to be finished?:
Not too late but when you have time
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?:
V2D
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High):
High
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?:
V2D (GMT +1)
7. Additional:
Thank you

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Spartanjunior - 09-26-2013

User requested thread to be opened again.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 09-26-2013

Update

- The rules on this thread will be sharpen, I lost track of it all causing me to not make it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

EDIT: Rules update, template updated. Make sure to read them!

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Kulthro - 09-27-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A gate and headquarters
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): I need a really high-techy gate, and a security room where it says security downstairs. And upstairs little decorations. (If you can not fit all of the props, don't worry about the decorations upstairs)
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: As soon as you want it to come, though I would like it in the next week.
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: v2d Offices
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High Quality
6. Which server do you play?: v2d
7. What TimeZone do you live in?: -6 (Currently it is 1:09 AM)
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?: Yes. Yes.
9. Copy read number 6 and 2 here. ( I don't understand? )

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 06:11 AM)Kulthro Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?: A gate and headquarters
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): I need a really high-techy gate, and a security room where it says security downstairs. And upstairs little decorations. (If you can not fit all of the props, don't worry about the decorations upstairs)
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: As soon as you want it to come, though I would like it in the next week.
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: v2d Offices
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High Quality
6. Which server do you play?: v2d
7. What TimeZone do you live in?: -6 (Currently it is 1:09 AM)
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?: Yes. Yes.
9. Copy read number 6 and 2 here. ( I don't understand? )

Approved

Hopefully your dupe will be today.

Also about the last number, I don't know why I wrote "read" it must been "rule"Will change that now.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 09-27-2013

Update

- Kulthro's dupe is done, check out the spoiler below if you want to see it

Spoiler :
http://youtu.be/SADCRsQWxfI

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Kulthro - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 12:08 PM)Weecow Wrote:
Update

- Kulthro's dupe is done, check out the spoiler below if you want to see it

Spoiler :
http://youtu.be/SADCRsQWxfI

Thank you a lot. It looks great!

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - dig - 09-28-2013

Reposting dupe request by request

1. What do you want me to make?: A 50's styled diner named Lee Burger
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): A rotating sign saying 'Lee Burger' if it isn't possible that's fine, i'd like nice green colored styled tables and chairs within the diner and a furnished kitchen.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Take your time
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: V2D, At the KFC near Tides.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): Medium
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2D, PDT
7. Additional:Take your time, I apologize if I didn't match the needed descriptiveness of the dupe I wan't made, if so correct me Smile.

Spoiler :
[Image: LEEburger.png]

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 09-30-2013

(09-28-2013, 09:41 PM)DigDug Wrote: Reposting dupe request by request

1. What do you want me to make?: A 50's styled diner named Lee Burger
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): A rotating sign saying 'Lee Burger' if it isn't possible that's fine, i'd like nice green colored styled tables and chairs within the diner and a furnished kitchen.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Take your time
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: V2D, At the KFC near Tides.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): Medium
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2D, PDT
7. Additional:Take your time, I apologize if I didn't match the needed descriptiveness of the dupe I wan't made, if so correct me Smile.

Spoiler :
[Image: LEEburger.png]

Update

- DigDug, your request is done. Check the spoiler out if you want to see it. Due to many shadows everything is dark and light.