Fearless Forums
[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Marketplace (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Sold/Bought/Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: [INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. (/showthread.php?tid=29657)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - dig - 08-23-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A 50's styled diner named Lee Burger
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): A rotating sign saying 'Lee Burger' if it isn't possible that's fine, i'd like nice green colored styled tables and chairs within the diner and a furnished kitchen.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Take your time
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: V2D, At the KFC near Tides.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): Medium
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2D, PDT
7. Additional:Take your time, I apologize if I didn't match the needed descriptiveness of the dupe I wan't made, if so correct me Smile.

Spoiler :
[Image: LEEburger.png]

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Just Doge - 08-23-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: Private Detective office
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Table where can i think and do stuff (Computers,chair etc.) Two chairs and table so i can talk with my "Customers". And something you think will be good.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Take your time
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: V2p, Some room in Offices 1st floor 2nd floor 3rd floor.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): Medium
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2p, GMT +1
7. Additional: Good luck, Contact me on steam if you will not know something.

Edit: It have to by in 3rd floor in offices and could you make me other one in nexus offices too? Again Medium. Thanks + now you could find me on v2d,v33x too.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - AwesomeCookie19 - 08-24-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A Bank Dupe on v33x bank of america
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.):
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Whenever
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: v33x
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High):High
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v33x and I live in the uk
My in game name is Gravity Sandwich

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - HopeYouLoseMTD - 08-27-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: I am releasing a page for my clan for it to become an official clan. I need a base that is well fortified and will be strong against oncoming raiders. I usually base at the power plant on v2p so if there is any way you can build it around this landmark it would be great.

2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): I would like it to involve a list taking the player up to a higher room. I would also like it to have a colour scheme (Shiny Black and Green) with windows so I am able to see outside. if this is two big for only 30 props it would be ok for me to receive two dupes and pay more. I would like it to be original and for it to stand out as I want for people to know that when they see this they know its STAG. if it could have the letters STAG on it would be a big bonus. I know I am asking for a lot but I have seen your work and I can say you are an outstanding builder. if this is too much just tell me and I will be more than happy to take a few things of the list.

3. When do you want it to be finished?: Whenever the time is good for you. (when I post my CLAN page I will give you a lot of credit for the base

4. At what server are you on mostly And in what timezone do you live?: I am mostly on v2p and only occasionally on v2d. I live in England, England is in GMT and when it is summer which is BST (1 hour ahead i believe).

5. Additional: I have stated all that I want thank you and keep up the great buildings!

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Minitank - 08-27-2013

Begz u make me a dupe

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - danbidz - 08-27-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A normal, 2 story house with a large garage, enought to fit 1 BMW in with space to walk all the way around it, keypad door's and garages
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Secure, Few windows, Keypad door, garage, a second floor
3. When do you want it to be finished?: By next week would be nice but i dont really mind
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: no specific server
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): Medium Quaility
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: im mostly on v33x and im GMT
7. Additional: If you can make a garage with no windows that can a BMW in that would be amazing!

P.S. I may set up a weapon shop in the garage...

Thank you so much!

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - DarkN00b - 08-27-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: House
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Garage, balcony, 2 floors, interior (if possible), Medium size (if it's not possible then small).
3. When do you want it to be finished?: 1-2 weeks.
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: V2D
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): High
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2D, GMT 2+
7. Additional: Also make the garage big enough to fit in BMW.

P.S: PM me when its done please.

Thank you

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 08-27-2013

(08-27-2013, 05:08 PM)Minitank Wrote: Begz u make me a dupe

Use the form to request a dupe.

@ HopeYouLoseMTD: Please copy the form properly.

@ Sharman I don't have a tides truck to test it on. So it'll be difficult to make it for me
to make it.

Denied requests

- HopeYouLoseMTD | Fill in the form properly, and it may get accepted.

- Atrades Jenkins | No reply to my question if he still wants it.

Set on hold requests

- Sharman | No tides truck available in my inventory.

Approved Requests

All others that are not denied or set on hold.

Note: This will take a while since theres many requests. And some are difficult to make, Expect the difficult ones to be made later on.

Thanks for the requests!

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Gandhi - 08-27-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A Schizophrenics Horror/Crazy House
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Cheap looking house. Writing on the walls. Mess everywhere a creepy vibe.
3. When do you want it to be finished?:Anytime as long as it gets done
4. Do you want me to make it in a specific server? If yes where at that server?: v2d
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High): High (If Possible)
6. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2D GMT +1
7. Additional: I have added some pictures for ideas. Make it look good for RP![Image: Abandoned_house_kitchen.jpg][Image: tumblr_m5gv3gkJue1qmc38ho1_500.jpg]

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Minitank - 08-29-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A watch tower
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): - For it to be made out of wooden props, located in builder. Medium.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: 31st august 2013
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2D GMT
5. Additional: Can you put in a elevator to save time for stairs... And also have it free standing so I dont have to freeze it... If you have to put it on flat land then place a block underneath...

Image URL -
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2apxK9Vsxg_hCtEecqAZfsWLIxdvhIzGWXHihkFoAxnwv39iccQ