Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-20-2013

[Image: MNU_Budget_zps3741d518.png]

MNU's Total Budget: The Multi National United reached today a total budget of $834'820!

[Image: MNU_Donate_Us_zpsb848710c.png]

Donations: The Multi National United received today a total amount of $4'000!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - whoopie - 01-20-2013

** A letter is left in the MNU's Mailbox. **

Hello leadership of the MNU,

I am truly sorry, but I am hereby announcing my resignation of the Organization.
I have enjoyed my time here, and I've loved all of you, and your service, but I have to move back to London.

I might see you around, in my holidays, I will get to EvoCity, you see.

Kind, kind regards,
Simon J. Berry.

OOC:

This clan does not really serve what I am looking for. What I am looking for, is something what I don't know yet either.
I might re-apply later, but for now I am leaving.

Your clan is great, but just not something what fits me.

Kind regards, Whoopie.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-20-2013

(01-20-2013, 04:26 PM)whoopie Wrote: ** A letter is left in the MNU's Mailbox. **

Hello leadership of the MNU,

I am truly sorry, but I am hereby announcing my resignation of the Organization.
I have enjoyed my time here, and I've loved all of you, and your service, but I have to move back to London.

I might see you around, in my holidays, I will get to EvoCity, you see.

Kind, kind regards,
Simon J. Berry.

OOC:

This clan does not really serve what I am looking for. What I am looking for, is something what I don't know yet either.
I might re-apply later, but for now I am leaving.

Your clan is great, but just not something what fits me.

Kind regards, Whoopie.

[Image: MNU_Ex_Employees_zps99d5b1b6.png]

Whoopie's Resignation: [FL:RP] Whoopie has Resigned from the Multi National United because he has the urge to try different clans to see what fits him the best.

Even though his career was short, I want to thank him for all the help he brought to us..

This message is made to inform you about the resignation and the reason behind it.

[Image: MNU_Locations_zps2bc9aba7.png]

New Headquarters: A new Headquarters recently opened on Evocity Outskirt V33X! Take a look at "Locations Area" for more informations.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-23-2013

[Image: MNU_Events_zps4ad05f18.png]

Event Incomming:

Hey there all,

The Multi National United and the Slyfox Security Corporation started an Event called: EVO GOT TALENT.

You can find the event at Roleplay Section >>>> Evo Got Talent ( Event Incomming ).
Or just Click on this Link : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24519&pid=203029#pid203029

I hope you gonna like the Event.

Greetings,

The Slyfox Security Corporation and the Multi National United.

[Image: MNU_Locations_zps2bc9aba7.png]

New Headquarters: A new Headquarters recently opened on Evocity V33X! Take a look at "Locations Area" for more informations.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-23-2013

[Image: MNU_Development_zps4ed33d80.png]

The Market: The V33X Market of the Multi National United has been Opened! If you want to Book for be sure to get a product, post a message at the New MNU's Market in the Marketplace Forum : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24042

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-25-2013

MNU's Total Budget: The Multi National United reached today a total budget of $843'300!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - HellShell - 01-25-2013

Why isn't this official yet?!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Mr. Flaminator - 01-25-2013

(01-25-2013, 07:20 PM)HellShell Wrote: Why isn't this official yet?!

Thats my question to but with the event It needs to be official

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-25-2013

MNU's Total Budget: The Multi National United reached today a total budget of $845'950!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - trouserlessliam - 01-27-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: trouserlessliam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52598101

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 580

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 5

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Haytham

Surname: Moore

Nationality: English

Date of Birth: 01/08/1990

Address: 8 Hampshire way, Evo-City. EC12 9LU.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: It is clearly a well structured and organised company with a lot to offer to employees who fulfill their duty and follow orders. I wish to be a part of that company for the rewards and recognition of my future fellow colleagues.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: MNU should pick me because I am loyal, reliable and dedicated. I follow rules and regulations to the letter. I carry out orders without thought or question. I do my best in all aspects. Furthermore, I will be a huge asset to the company.

What division are you applying for?: First Reaction Force Battalion.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have been employed by various contractors to protect and secure private property. These contractors have ranged from people who simply want their drug business protected, to shop owners concerned about their customers and their own safety and wellbeing. Right up to the personal bodygaurd of the numerous presidents who have gained control over Evo-City. Furthermore I have held down a job as a member of the Evo-City Police Department and even went on to join the Special Service for a time, keeping the nexus and any other areas the president may have decided to take over as an office safe. During my time as a police officer and SS agent I have also taken part in many successful raids and defended the president from assassination attempts. As well as calmed down situations where tempers have risen and guns have been flashed.