Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-13-2013

[Image: MNU_New_Public_Diplomatic_Relations_zps0e4b4cd7.png]

New Public Diplomatic Relation: The Multi National United Approved a New Allie Contract! We are now Allied with the Slyfoxes Security Corporation.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - whoopie - 01-13-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Whoopie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30699063

How many hours do you have on the servers?: I currently have 238 hours.

Real Age: I am fourteen years old, and if I say so myself, quite mature.

How many bans do you have?: I unfortunately have 8 bans, which were plain dumb. I have changed now, and I only RolePlay.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Simon J(ames).

Surname: Berry

Nationality: As I have told, I am from Wales (UK)

Date of Birth: I was born on the 9th of January, 1985.

Address: I currently live at the Appartment #681.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because I left another clan, and this really caught my attention. I have seen Umbrella before, and that was just great aswell, so I thought about joining this one.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Me? Because I am one of the most skilled, well-excerised men of the entire city. I am experienced with either Computer Technology, sharpshooting, dealing, managing business and way more.
I also have a big will to train and learn. I am fanatic. This is why MNU should pick me.

What division are you applying for?: First Reaction Force Batallion - Sergeant. (I can be moved to another job in the FRFB if you'd like.)

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
I actually have.
I have been protecting businesses like the Izzies Palace Club, which turned into a bloody mess, but not for our side.
Also, I have been the Personal Guard of the President. I basically was in a higher position than the Head of Special Service himself. I am experienced in hand-to-hand violence, firearm shooting, or just negotiating, to release hostages.
Basically, I can do it all.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Ryder - 01-13-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ryder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49415356

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 700

Real Age: 14 But I think I am mature enough.

How many bans do you have?: 12 Sorry I was a minge in the old days..

In-Character Information

Personal Information: My full name is Johny G. Weasel I am a british 26 years old man.
I am born and raised in London. I had a childhood that I'll never forget.. I never knew my father he died before I was born and my mother died when I was 10 years old.

I had to live my life alone because I hated my family... They were arrogant and selfish. I found some work in the industrial area from London and I slept on the streets. When I was 18 I had enough money to move to a city called
Evocity.
So here we are I found a friend called Simon he helped me get money etc. I now live at the lakehouses with a beautifull wife but no children.

First Name: Johny

Surname: G. Weasel

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 10 January 1987

Address: Lakehouses #5

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I love the way how the clan works. Its organized and well figured out.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I am experienced in building, I never stopped building. I love to RP and I will behave :3

What division are you applying for?: What you think that fits me. And otherwise I would apply for the First Reaction Force Battalion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I like to RP as guard, SS, F.B.I etc. And thats why I got some exprience for it.

(01-13-2013, 02:30 PM)whoopie Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Whoopie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30699063

How many hours do you have on the servers?: I currently have 238 hours.

Real Age: I am fourteen years old, and if I say so myself, quite mature.

How many bans do you have?: I unfortunately have 8 bans, which were plain dumb. I have changed now, and I only RolePlay.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Simon J(ames).

Surname: Berry

Nationality: As I have told, I am from Wales (UK)

Date of Birth: I was born on the 9th of January, 1985.

Address: I currently live at the Appartment #681.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because I left another clan, and this really caught my attention. I have seen Umbrella before, and that was just great aswell, so I thought about joining this one.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Me? Because I am one of the most skilled, well-excerised men of the entire city. I am experienced with either Computer Technology, sharpshooting, dealing, managing business and way more.
I also have a big will to train and learn. I am fanatic. This is why MNU should pick me.

What division are you applying for?: First Reaction Force Batallion - Sergeant. (I can be moved to another job in the FRFB if you'd like.)

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
I actually have.
I have been protecting businesses like the Izzies Palace Club, which turned into a bloody mess, but not for our side.
Also, I have been the Personal Guard of the President. I basically was in a higher position than the Head of Special Service himself. I am experienced in hand-to-hand violence, firearm shooting, or just negotiating, to release hostages.
Basically, I can do it all.

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

(01-13-2013, 02:31 PM)Ryder Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ryder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49415356

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 700

Real Age: 14 But I think I am mature enough.

How many bans do you have?: 12 Sorry I was a minge in the old days..

In-Character Information

Personal Information: My full name is Johny G. Weasel I am a british 26 years old man.
I am born and raised in London. I had a childhood that I'll never forget.. I never knew my father he died before I was born and my mother died when I was 10 years old.

I had to live my life alone because I hated my family... They were arrogant and selfish. I found some work in the industrial area from London and I slept on the streets. When I was 18 I had enough money to move to a city called
Evocity.
So here we are I found a friend called Simon he helped me get money etc. I now live at the lakehouses with a beautifull wife but no children.

First Name: Johny

Surname: G. Weasel

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 10 January 1987

Address: Lakehouses #5

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I love the way how the clan works. Its organized and well figured out.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I am experienced in building, I never stopped building. I love to RP and I will behave :3

What division are you applying for?: What you think that fits me. And otherwise I would apply for the First Reaction Force Battalion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I like to RP as guard, SS, F.B.I etc. And thats why I got some exprience for it.

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Verzyn - 01-13-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Verzyn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747725

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 215

Real Age: 15

How many bans do you have?: 3

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Sviri

Surname: Yuslef

Nationality: Russian

Date of Birth: Classified

Address: Classified

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I am a well trained and battle hardened soldier, I was once a Captain of the Russain Army. Having quit the army after 15 years of service I joined a Mercenary Group. My latest mission was to protect a violent Dictator. A raid of men stormed the building but me and my mercenaries killed them all within in seconds.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Sviri can bring Russian Standard Vodka, only he knows where to acquire the best Vodka in all of Russia. In addition he can bring weapons, ammo and a cold heart attitude.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: As I stated I am one of the best at what I do, I was once a captain of a the best Russian Military Squad on the planet. I know my way around a risk situation, I can handle any weapon given to me. I can lead an army into the unknown and come out victorious!

(01-13-2013, 03:39 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Verzyn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747725

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 215

Real Age: 15

How many bans do you have?: 3

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Sviri

Surname: Yuslef

Nationality: Russian

Date of Birth: Classified

Address: Classified

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I am a well trained and battle hardened soldier, I was once a Captain of the Russain Army. Having quit the army after 15 years of service I joined a Mercenary Group. My latest mission was to protect a violent Dictator. A raid of men stormed the building but me and my mercenaries killed them all within in seconds.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Sviri can bring Russian Standard Vodka, only he knows where to acquire the best Vodka in all of Russia. In addition he can bring weapons, ammo and a cold heart attitude.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: As I stated I am one of the best at what I do, I was once a captain of a the best Russian Military Squad on the planet. I know my way around a risk situation, I can handle any weapon given to me. I can lead an army into the unknown and come out victorious!

[Image: MNU_Events_zps4ad05f18.png]

MNU's Event: MNU's Events Area has been Created! It will be fill in with informations soon ...

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - whoopie - 01-14-2013

Dear MNU Owners,

Since I want to lay off my guns for a while, for reasons of my own,
I am requesting to be moved to the Technologies, or to the Environmental Division.

Thanks in advance,
Simon.

OOC:
I just want to start RolePlaying passively again. Recently, I have done more Agressive RolePlay, but I am into the Passive part again.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-14-2013

(01-14-2013, 07:23 AM)whoopie Wrote: Dear MNU Owners,

Since I want to lay off my guns for a while, for reasons of my own,
I am requesting to be moved to the Technologies, or to the Environmental Division.

Thanks in advance,
Simon.

OOC:
I just want to start RolePlaying passively again. Recently, I have done more Agressive RolePlay, but I am into the Passive part again.

[Image: MNU_Entry_Requirements_zpsd61d2e61.png]

Division Change's Statut - Plenary Meeting: We have sometimes somes Plenary Meetings with MNU's Staff, we will talk about it in the next one. During the waiting time, you have to execute your normal task in your normal job.

[Image: MNU_Events_zps4ad05f18.png]

Events: Jurisdiction Event has been Added!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Disabled Angel - 01-14-2013

Hehe, I'm in both pictures on the courthouse I'm the guy standing right of the plant.