Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 01:56 AM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote: What is the final decision on my application? Still deciding?

We are currently reviewing an another application.
Be patient please, thank you!

RE: Multi National United - Mr.Crucket - 06-03-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Tiemcgear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48968188

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 800+ (Last time i checked in the 850's)

Real Age: 14

How many bans do you have?: 5 (Last one was almost 3 months ago)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: James

Surname: Zan

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: January 5th 1990

Address: Classified

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I have been working with the MNU as a hired gun mostly everytime the large base at v2p comes up, i thought it was about time to apply.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I know how to handle a gun, I know how to pick off multiple enemies, and i am mature.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes

(06-03-2013, 11:20 AM)Mr.Crucket Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Tiemcgear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48968188

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 800+ (Last time i checked in the 850's)

Real Age: 14

How many bans do you have?: 5 (Last one was almost 3 months ago)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: James

Surname: Zan

Date of Birth: January 5th 1990

Address: Classified

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I have been working with the MNU as a hired gun mostly everytime the large base at v2p comes up, i thought it was about time to apply.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I know how to handle a gun, I know how to pick off multiple enemies, and i am mature.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes

Thanks for your application!
We will take a review with the Staff soon!

[Image: MNU_Donate_Us_zpsb848710c.png]

Donations: The Multi National United received today a total amount of $35'000!

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 06-04-2013

(06-01-2013, 08:27 PM)Nathan Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: HeR0x

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46282055

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 150+

Real Age: 16

How many bans do you have?: 4

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Jack

Surname: Hunt

Date of Birth: 12/02/1982

Address: Unknown.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I have seen MNU around on the servers and think it would be a good opportunity to RP also i know a few people who are in the MNU, for example Fillehh.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I work great in a team, but i am able to take charge if needed. I am good with RP and i would just like the opportunity to show you and all the other people on the server i am not here to mess around, but i am here to RP and follow the rules of the server.

What division are you applying for?: First Reaction Force Battalion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have RP'ed with other security firms in the servers, i have also RP'ed with MNU a few times in the servers and i have been SRU, and SRU Sergeant.

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steamâ„¢ : FR Generation20 and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

RE: Multi National United - WeedMarley - 06-04-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Weed Marley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24885074

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 700+

Real Age: 22

How many bans do you have?: 6 ( 3 this year )

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Mary

Surname: Jane

Date of Birth: 1/01/1991

Address: 22 Corleone Avenue

About: I'm a cold blooded brunette , tall with military aspirations

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Where is one there is no power ; Where are more the power's raising . Especially when there are friends only

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Great millitary skills ; deadly aim ; Full Weapons inventory . I will fit in better than any other

What division are you applying for?: FRFB

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: 400/600 hours worked for the goverment as HSS / SS / SRU Sergeant / SRU Fast Response Unit ; and multiple Private Security contracts

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 06-04-2013

(06-04-2013, 07:36 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Weed Marley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24885074

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 700+

Real Age: 22

How many bans do you have?: 6 ( 3 this year )

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Mary

Surname: Jane

Date of Birth: 1/01/1991

Address: 22 Corleone Avenue

About: I'm a cold blooded brunette , tall with military aspirations

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Where is one there is no power ; Where are more the power's raising . Especially when there are friends only

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Great millitary skills ; deadly aim ; Full Weapons inventory . I will fit in better than any other

What division are you applying for?: FRFB

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: 400/600 hours worked for the goverment as HSS / SS / SRU Sergeant / SRU Fast Response Unit ; and multiple Private Security contracts

Thanks for your application!
We will take a special review with the Staff soon!

RE: Multi National United - ChrilLe - 06-07-2013

I would like to inform my fellow MNU agents, that I will be more inactive on both the forums and the servers.

The weather is just great in Denmark and I prefer to spend my time outdoor with my friends instead of stitting in front of my computer.

I might be online for some time, searching for MNU related activity on the servers.

I hope you all understand it! Smile

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 06-07-2013

(06-02-2013, 12:23 AM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34714717

How many hours do you have on the servers?: ~143

Real Age: 16

How many bans do you have?: 1, at the very start of this year.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: John

Surname: Fernandez

Nationality: Australian

Date of Birth: 30 November 1981

Address: 8 Redmond Way, Evocity

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I can deliver a huge part to research and development and help MNU develop new, world-changing technologies by my research.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I am a dedicated, hard worker and I love to develop new things and research extra-normal things to help Mankind.

What division are you applying for?: Head of Research and Development Engineer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have worked at numerous small scientific research companies and excelled in developing the latest tech and finding new things.

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steamâ„¢ : FR Generation20 and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

[Image: MNU_Clans_Rank_zps2aef978b.png]

Clan's Rank: The Multi National United is Actually Ranked 4th/40! The Next Clan's Rank Update will be the 07/07/2013.

RE: Multi National United - ArcHammer - 06-08-2013

So, what times are you normally on the server to do MNU related things (eg. labs)
And your timezone?