Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Multi National United - Karakuts - 05-17-2013

In accordance with my goodbye thread, I'm announcing my resignation from MNU. I understand I contributed very little if anything, but it was an honour to work with you all.

RE: Multi National United - Deriptz - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 09:03 PM)James3000117 Wrote: In accordance with my goodbye thread, I'm announcing my resignation from MNU. I understand I contributed very little if anything, but it was an honour to work with you all.

Goodbye, the Blue MNU is thankful for your help in the development of the v33x industrial HQ.

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-18-2013

[Image: MNU_Ex_Employees_zps99d5b1b6.png]

James3000117's Resignation: [FL:RP] James3000117 has Resigned from the Multi National United because he has left the Fearless RP Community.

Even though his career was short, I want to thank him for all the help he brought to us.

This message is made to inform you about the resignation and the reason behind it.

RE: Multi National United - Kalastaja - 05-18-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: YOlo#Rainbowrussian##RaPelane420

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20322366

How many hours do you have on the servers?:+-600

Real Age:18

How many bans do you have?:6

In-Character Information

Personal Information:Ex-Russian miner who took over the mine company due to lack of money and shitty working conditions. Now he runs it and is still broke because of the mining equipment being in bad condition.

First Name:Kremlin

Surname: Unknown

Nationality:Russian

Date of Birth:17.5.1963

Address:Unknown

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:Because I want to make a difference.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:Because I am the best there is in the leadership department.

What division are you applying for?:Multi National United Ranks:Chief Operating Officer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:A lot from Umbrella corporation days.

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-18-2013

(05-18-2013, 12:59 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: YOlo#Rainbowrussian##RaPelane420

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20322366

How many hours do you have on the servers?:+-600

Real Age:18

How many bans do you have?:6

In-Character Information

Personal Information:Ex-Russian miner who took over the mine company due to lack of money and shitty working conditions. Now he runs it and is still broke because of the mining equipment being in bad condition.

First Name:Kremlin

Surname: Unknown

Nationality:Russian

Date of Birth:17.5.1963

Address:Unknown

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:Because I want to make a difference.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:Because I am the best there is in the leadership department.

What division are you applying for?:Multi National United Ranks:Chief Operating Officer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:A lot from Umbrella corporation days.

[Image: MNU_No_zpse90bb7be.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Denied for the following reason :

After multiple investigations from secret sources. The Staff of the MNU found that you aren't trustable.

RE: Multi National United - equal - 05-18-2013

You needed secret sources to figure that out? Lol

RE: Multi National United - Catkillerfive - 05-18-2013

Besides, if you ask me that App was very slim and lacked content.

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-24-2013

byQun's Resignation: [FL:RP] byQun has Resigned from the Multi National United because he has left the Fearless RP Community.

Even though his career was short, I want to thank him for all the help he brought to us.

This message is made to inform you about the resignation and the reason behind it.

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-29-2013

Mr.UnionSniper's Banishment: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper has been Permanently Banned from the Multi National United because of Inactivity during 3 months without notice the CEO.

This message is made to inform you about the banishment and the reason behind it.

RE: Multi National United - WeedMarley - 05-29-2013

Out of Character Information
Name : Gabs

Steam Name: Weed Marley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24885074

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 632

Real Age: 22

How many bans do you have?: 6 ( 3 this year )

In-Character Information

Fit , Strange , FTW kinda person

Personal Information:

First Name: Mary

Surname: Jane

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 1/01/1991

Address: 22 Corleone Avenue

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Booring " Forever Alone " + lots of myself already joined

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Pick me and you will find out Tounge

What division are you applying for?: FRFB - Mercenary

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: 400/600 hours worked for the goverment as HSS / SS / SRU Sergeant / SRU Fast Response Unit

Date 29/05/2013 ......................................................... Signature W. Marley