Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Multi National United - RyanTheGuy - 05-09-2013

My ban has cleared. I didn't realise I had 5 ban I apologise, hopefully I will still be accepted as a member of the MNU Smile

Thanks for you time,
Noobish

RE: Multi National United - TheCorperal - 05-09-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: TheCorperal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20614464

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 254

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 2

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Tony

Surname: Montana

Nationality: Cuban

Date of Birth: 28 October 1960

Address: Evovenue 269

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Mercenary

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because i know that i have what it takes to keep situation's under control.
I have a lot of experience with firearms and explosives.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion (MNU-F.R.F.B)

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Ex HR member.

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-10-2013

(05-09-2013, 04:05 PM)TheCorperal Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because i know that i have what it takes to keep situation's under control.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion (MNU-F.R.F.B)

Thanks for your application!
We will take a review with the Staff soon!

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-12-2013

[Image: MNU_Ex_Employees_zps99d5b1b6.png]

RANDOMlagFTW & viljoeL's Banishment: [FL:RP]RANDOMlagFTW & [FL:RP] viljoeL have been Permanently Banned from the Multi National United because of the DB issued permanent ban, case is confidential.

This message is made to inform you about the banishment and the reason behind it.

RE: Multi National United - trouserlessliam - 05-13-2013

Dear Mr Dirk Micheals.
I'm here to hand in my letter of resignation. Life in the FFRB was not as I expected. Since the talent show auditions I haven't heard of any assignments given to the FFRB and as such have not really been involved in them. Due to my low security clearance I'm not involved in any of the discussions so I've no idea about anything that actually goes on within the FFRB. I've not been contacted by my superiors or been informed of any assignments. I feel as though it's just a waste of time being with this company to be perfectly honest, because as I've previously said, I'm not told anything. So good day.

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-13-2013

(05-13-2013, 03:04 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Dear Mr Dirk Micheals.
I'm here to hand in my letter of resignation. Life in the FFRB was not as I expected. Since the talent show auditions I haven't heard of any assignments given to the FFRB and as such have not really been involved in them. Due to my low security clearance I'm not involved in any of the discussions so I've no idea about anything that actually goes on within the FFRB. I've not been contacted by my superiors or been informed of any assignments. I feel as though it's just a waste of time being with this company to be perfectly honest, because as I've previously said, I'm not told anything. So good day.

[Image: MNU_Ex_Employees_zps99d5b1b6.png]

trouserlessliam's Resignation: trouserlessliam has Resigned from the Multi National United because he no longer feels the need to belong to the MNU.

I want to thank him for all the help he brought to us.

This message is made to inform you about the resignation and the reason behind it.

RE: Multi National United - Fillehh - 05-13-2013

(05-13-2013, 03:04 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Dear Mr Dirk Micheals.

It's called FRFB you derp.

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-14-2013

(05-09-2013, 04:05 PM)TheCorperal Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steamâ„¢ : FR Generation20 and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

RE: Multi National United - RyanTheGuy - 05-16-2013

Out of Character Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Name: [FL:RP]JustaBitNoobish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48298952

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 143

Real Age: 13, very mature for my age.

How many bans do you have?: 5+

In-Character Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information:

First Name: Ryan

Surname: Davidson

Nationality: UK.

Date of Birth: 8/12/1990

Address: 141 High Street Ave

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I am applying for MNU because I want to go beyond my wills and try and achieve better in the company.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I have worked since the age of 10 and I think I could bring a lot to the company I'm a bright man, I have a levels in almost everything I even have an A* in ICT and Technology.

What division are you applying for?: I think I would be best at Technology so, if you would, place me in the Computers and Technologies department any were in that area would do me just fine.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, as I said before I have an A* In my ICT and Technology

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-16-2013

(05-16-2013, 03:08 PM)JustaBitNoobish Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]JustaBitNoobish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48298952

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 143

Real Age: 13, very mature for my age.

How many bans do you have?: 5+

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Ryan

Surname: Davidson

Nationality: UK.

Date of Birth: 8/12/1990

Address: 141 High Street Ave

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I am applying for MNU because I want to go beyond my wills and try and achieve better in the company.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I have worked since the age of 10 and I think I could bring a lot to the company I'm a bright man, I have a levels in almost everything I even have an A* in ICT and Technology.

What division are you applying for?: I think I would be best at Technology so, if you would, place me in the Computers and Technologies department any were in that area would do me just fine.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, as I said before I have an A* In my ICT and Technology

[Image: MNU_No_zpse90bb7be.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Denied for the following reason :

You already applied in the past and got denied!