Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Multi National United - Altoria - 05-04-2013

[Image: slyfoxbadgesmaller.png]

Slyfox and allied forces mission

Together with the government and their officers our forces will make sure that the entire city will be secured.: Nexus, fleamarket, cubs food, appartments, slums, slums appartment, bank of Amerika, gasstation, Metro café, Giga computers and the streets starting from at the tunnel.

These will be under constant survailence.

What we will do

We control the speedlimits in the city.
The amount of vehicles getting in and out.
If rebels or crleones are banned than we intercept them from entering. Warning shots will be given before agression takes place.
We try to solve things in a peacefull matter.
Transporting the president or other clients from their homes to their work.

Tasks:
Special service: They will stay with the president by any means.
Police force: Patrol the city and outside if need be.
Slyfox/ and allied Forces: Guarding the entire city. What happens outside aint our problem.

Extra
I, Lucas Andrew, will make some unarmed survailance drones to watch over the city by air.

When?
Day: Monday
Server: hopefully v2d or v2p

RE: Multi National United - ChrilLe - 05-04-2013

A shame that the event is on my Blue Monday, I would love to be a part of such a great event.

RE: Multi National United - Catkillerfive - 05-05-2013

I want to resign my position as Technical Engineer due to not only inactivity from this Company but also FL in general.

I want to thank MNU for the fun ad exiting times we had. Hope we still can work together.

All Dupes (Machines and industrial tools) I made for MNU are ©Copyright of me, but MNU are free to use them as the please, no other company are allowed to use them without my permitting or MNUs.

- Aleksander "Catkillerfive" Anderson

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-05-2013

(05-05-2013, 08:38 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: I want to resign my position as Technical Engineer due to not only inactivity from this Company but also FL in general.

I want to thank MNU for the fun ad exiting times we had. Hope we still can work together.

All Dupes (Machines and industrial tools) I made for MNU are ©Copyright of me, but MNU are free to use them as the please, no other company are allowed to use them without my permitting or MNUs.

[Image: MNU_Ex_Employees_zps99d5b1b6.png]

Catkillerfive's Resignation: [ƒairz] Catkillerfive [uNo] has Resigned from the Multi National United because he has lost interest in Garry's Mod.

I want to thank him for all the help he brought to us.

This message is made to inform you about the resignation and the reason behind it.

RE: Multi National United - Mr. Flaminator - 05-05-2013

(05-05-2013, 08:38 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: I want to resign my position as Technical Engineer due to not only inactivity from this Company but also FL in general.

Thx for being a part of Multi National United.
We will not forget you and we hope to see you back

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-06-2013

[Image: MNU_Budget_zps3741d518.png]

MNU's Total Budget: The Multi National United reached today a total budget of $2'864'316!

RE: Multi National United - RyanTheGuy - 05-06-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]JustaBitNoobish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48298952

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 143

Real Age: 13, very mature for my age.

How many bans do you have?: 2 possibly 3

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Ryan

Surname: Davidson

Nationality: UK.

Date of Birth: 8/12/1990

Address: 141 High Street Ave

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I am applying for MNU because I want to go beyond my wills and try and achieve better in the company.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I have worked since the age of 10 and I think I could bring a lot to the company I'm a bright man, I have a levels in almost everything I even have an A* in ICT and Technology.

What division are you applying for?: I think I would be best at Technology so, if you would, place me in the Computers and Technologies department any were in that area would do me just fine.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, as I said before I have an A* In my ICT and Technology.

RE: Multi National United - Mr. Flaminator - 05-06-2013

(05-06-2013, 05:59 PM)JustaBitNoobish Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I am applying for MNU because I want to go beyond my wills and try and achieve better in the company.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I have worked since the age of 10 and I think I could bring a lot to the company I'm a bright man, I have a levels in almost everything I even have an A* in ICT and Technology.

What division are you applying for?: I think I would be best at Technology so, if you would, place me in the Computers and Technologies department any were in that area would do me just fine.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, as I said before I have an A* In my ICT and Technology.

Thanks for your application!
We will take a review with the Staff soon!

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-08-2013

[Image: MNU_Clans_Rank_zps2aef978b.png]

Clan's Rank: The Multi National United is Actually Ranked 3rd/31! The Next Clan's Rank Update will be the 07/06/2013.

RE: Multi National United - Generation - 05-08-2013

(05-06-2013, 05:59 PM)JustaBitNoobish Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

[Image: MNU_No_zpse90bb7be.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Denied for the following reason :

- Recent Ban : You have a recent ban that is still in progress !!