Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - PineCone - 04-09-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] PineCone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45412718

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 450

Real Age: 14

How many bans do you have?: 7

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name:Jabab

Surname: Hicombe

Nationality:Chinese

Date of Birth:12/8/95

Address:
QPTR 446
China
Weltz

Normal Information:I was abused as a child so I decided to steal my parents car and run them over, and am now a criminal trying to clear up my record..

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:Because i Have always wanted to join a Clan/Group and I think this is the one after making several friends within this clan.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:Because I am well known to some of the members and trusted heavily by them, I also can supply goods that others couldn't.

What division are you applying for?: Red

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:I recieved a medal for my amazing work with weapons.

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Generation - 04-10-2013

[Image: MNU_Ex_Employees_zps99d5b1b6.png]

Nancy's Resignation: [FL:RP] Nancy has Resigned from the Multi National United because he decided to leave the Fearless RP Community.

Even though his career was short, I want to thank him for all the help he brought to us..

This message is made to inform you about the resignation and the reason behind it.

(04-09-2013, 09:46 PM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Address:
QPTR 446
China
Weltz

Normal Information:I was abused as a child so I decided to steal my parents car and run them over, and am now a criminal trying to clear up my record..

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:Because i Have always wanted to join a Clan/Group and I think this is the one after making several friends within this clan.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:Because I am well known to some of the members and trusted heavily by them, I also can supply goods that others couldn't.

What division are you applying for?: Blue

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:I recieved a medal for my amazing work with weapons.

Thanks for your application!
We will take a review with the COO soon!

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - PineCone - 04-10-2013

Generation Change in plan can i be RED?

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Commander Fi5h - 04-10-2013

Steam Name: Commander Fi5h

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32154223

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 376

Real Age: 13

How many bans do you have?: 5

In-Character Information Strong, Kind, Cheerful, Patient

Personal Information: Tom Hawk's parents were killed by a Street gang, and tom hawk was left to live for himself. Tom Hawk's wife was killed, in a car accident, and Tom suffered from brain dis-function.

First Name: Tom

Surname: "Benjamin" Hawk

Nationality: English

Date of Birth: 04/08/1991

Address: Kingston road, England DT8 3NG

Normal Information: I am a hard working man, and i like to make sure, that the job is done to perfection.

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Since my Parent's died, i have never thought the same of the world. Bad people need to be killed. Which is exactly why i am applying for this Job. I can't have people being killed, which is why i would like to defend the innocent.

[b]Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:
Due to the fact i have had a rough background, i make sure that i don't screw up, as i don't want it to result in bad experiences.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: When i was at Secondary school/University i got an A* In physics, biology as well as chemistry. This means i am a keen scientist, and science is something that i knowledge more than anything.

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Generation - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 09:02 AM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: Generation Change in plan can i be RED?

Sure.

(04-10-2013, 09:19 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Out of Character Information

Personal Information: Tom Hawk's parents were killed by a Street gang, and tom hawk was left to live for himself. Tom Hawk's wife was killed, in a car accident, and Tom suffered from brain dis-function.

Normal Information: I am a hard working man, and i like to make sure, that the job is done to perfection.

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Since my Parent's died, i have never thought the same of the world. Bad people need to be killed. Which is exactly why i am applying for this Job. I can't have people being killed, which is why i would like to defend the innocent.

Due to the fact i have had a rough background, i make sure that i don't screw up, as i don't want it to result in bad experiences.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: When i was at Secondary school/University i got an A* In physics, biology as well as chemistry. This means i am a keen scientist, and science is something that i knowledge more than anything.

We will take a review with the COO soon!

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - builderboy123 - 04-11-2013

Steam Name: [LiG] Builderboy123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37453580

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Currently I have 64 hours.

How many bans do you have?: I have one ban.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Domitri

Surname: Moloko

Nationality: Russian

Date of Birth: 01/04/1989

Address: Apartment 05, Goodlum Boulevard, Evocity.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:

I am applying for MNU because I really like the idea of the RP that goes on inside MNU, I love to rp and can help out in the company.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:

I think you should pick me because I can roleplay well and enjoy it, I also can help out a lot in the company.

What division are you applying for?: The blue division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

No, I do not have experience as I have never applied for a job before.

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Mr. Flaminator - 04-11-2013

(04-11-2013, 09:02 PM)builderboy123 Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [LiG] Builderboy123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37453580

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Currently I have 64 hours.

How many bans do you have?: I have one ban.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Domitri

Surname: Moloko

Nationality: Russian

Date of Birth: 01/04/1989

Address: Apartment 05, Goodlum Boulevard, Evocity.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:

I am applying for MNU because I really like the idea of the RP that goes on inside MNU, I love to rp and can help out in the company.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:

I think you should pick me because I can roleplay well and enjoy it, I also can help out a lot in the company.

What division are you applying for?: The blue division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

No, I do not have experience as I have never applied for a job before.

We will take a review with the CEO soon!

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Generation - 04-12-2013

(04-09-2013, 09:46 PM)FiXmYbItS Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Address:
QPTR 446
China
Weltz

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steamâ„¢ : FR Generation20 and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

(04-10-2013, 09:19 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Out of Character Information

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steamâ„¢ : FR Generation20 and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

RE: Multi National United - Termin - 04-13-2013

Promoted to Official.

RE: Multi National United - ChrilLe - 04-13-2013

(04-13-2013, 10:09 AM)Termin Wrote: Promoted to Official.

Sweeet. Cheese