Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Red Orchestra - 03-18-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Red Orchestra

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53794936

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 320+

Real Age: 19

How many bans do you have?: 12, But i have been learned my mistakes and i am fixing it now and i've read all the rules and i am a good listener .. Everybody do mistakes

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Adelmo

Surname: Red

Nationality: Saudi Arabian

Date of Birth: 1993

Address: Apartment.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: There's an Answer for this, and Everybody knows it . "Serious RP Clan" And all of the clan members are Professionals at RP

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because I have experience in RolePlaying and listening to Captain orders And i am not from the people who Betray their teammates. And i will be glad to be in this Team

What division are you applying for?: Computers and Technologies Engineer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Of course i have Experience of this Job ! My dad used to be Computers and Technologies Engineer and He teaches me a lot when i was 9 years old .. He Teaches me how to develop computer hardware and software. And he teaches me hardware-software integration , software engineering or electronic engineering.

Thank you .

Regards,

Red orchestra

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Red Orchestra - 03-18-2013

I am the 10,000 Viewer !Cheese

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Generation - 03-18-2013

(03-18-2013, 10:06 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Red Orchestra

How many bans do you have?: 12, But i have been learned my mistakes and i am fixing it now and i've read all the rules and i am a good listener .. Everybody do mistakes

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: There's an Answer for this, and Everybody knows it . "Serious RP Clan" And all of the clan members are Professionals at RP

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because I have experience in RolePlaying and listening to Captain orders And i am not from the people who Betray their teammates. And i will be glad to be in this Team

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Of course i have Experience of this Job ! My dad used to be Computers and Technologies Engineer and He teaches me a lot when i was 9 years old .. He Teaches me how to develop computer hardware and software. And he teaches me hardware-software integration , software engineering or electronic engineering.

Thank you .

Regards,

Red orchestra

Thanks for your application!
We will take a review with the COO soon!

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Generation - 03-18-2013

(03-18-2013, 10:06 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Red Orchestra

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Thank you .

Regards,

Red orchestra

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steamâ„¢ : FR Generation20 and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

You will work in as a Computers and Technologies Engineer!
There will no promotion available for you.
Due to the troubles in the past when you were working for SSC & your bans.

[Image: MNU_Promotion_zpsb9b1812f.png]

Promotion:

[FL:RP] W0llE has been Promoted to Mercenary!

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Alejandro - 03-18-2013

Congratulations Red Orchestra, glad to have you in my division.
And also congratulations W0llE, you deserved it.

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Red Orchestra - 03-19-2013

(03-18-2013, 08:36 PM)Alejandro Wrote: Congratulations Red Orchestra, glad to have you in my division.
And also congratulations W0llE, you deserved it.

Yes me too !

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - ChrilLe - 03-19-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Chr!lLez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28489152

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 167 hours

Real Age: 13, soon 14.

How many bans do you have?: I have 7 bans and yes - it's a quite lot, but the last one which lasted for a month teached me a lesson!

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Cruz

Surname: Rodriguez

Nationality: Half Cuban and half Panamanian

Date of Birth: 5/15/1988

Address: Classified

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I really need an organized clan with a great community and work to do!

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I like being loyal, even more when being a royal, I'm also kind and I will always try to help those who need it!

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion - Mercenary

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I got some experience by being a Special Service Agent and pretty much know how to fire a weapon and how to react to orders and hostiles. I would ofcause like to know how things wotk in MNU!

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Generation - 03-20-2013

(03-19-2013, 09:51 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Chr!lLez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28489152

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 167 hours

Real Age: 13, soon 14.

How many bans do you have?: I have 7 bans and yes - it's a quite lot, but the last one which lasted for a month teached me a lesson!

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Cruz

Surname: Rodriguez

Nationality: Half Cuban and half Panamanian

Date of Birth: 5/15/1988

Address: Classified

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I really need an organized clan with a great community and work to do!

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I like being loyal, even more when being a royal, I'm also kind and I will always try to help those who need it!

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion - Mercenary

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I got some experience by being a Special Service Agent and pretty much know how to fire a weapon and how to react to orders and hostiles. I would ofcause like to know how things wotk in MNU!

Thanks for your application!
We will take a review with the COO soon!

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Generation - 03-21-2013

[Image: MNU_Remove_Public_Diplomatic_Relations_zpsc77a1cf9.png]

Public Diplomatic Relation Resignation: The Multi National United Removed a Ally Contract! We now Resigned with the The United Clans of Evocity.

RE: [Unofficial] Multi National United - Generation - 03-21-2013

[Image: MNU_Donate_Us_zpsb848710c.png]

Donation: The Multi National United received today a total amount of $752'126!