Fearless Forums
Multi National United - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Multi National United (/showthread.php?tid=23777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-28-2013

(01-27-2013, 11:31 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: trouserlessliam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52598101

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 580

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 5

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Haytham

Surname: Moore

Nationality: English

Date of Birth: 01/08/1990

Address: 8 Hampshire way, Evo-City. EC12 9LU.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: It is clearly a well structured and organised company with a lot to offer to employees who fulfill their duty and follow orders. I wish to be a part of that company for the rewards and recognition of my future fellow colleagues.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: MNU should pick me because I am loyal, reliable and dedicated. I follow rules and regulations to the letter. I carry out orders without thought or question. I do my best in all aspects. Furthermore, I will be a huge asset to the company.

What division are you applying for?: First Reaction Force Battalion.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have been employed by various contractors to protect and secure private property. These contractors have ranged from people who simply want their drug business protected, to shop owners concerned about their customers and their own safety and wellbeing. Right up to the personal bodygaurd of the numerous presidents who have gained control over Evo-City. Furthermore I have held down a job as a member of the Evo-City Police Department and even went on to join the Special Service for a time, keeping the nexus and any other areas the president may have decided to take over as an office safe. During my time as a police officer and SS agent I have also taken part in many successful raids and defended the president from assassination attempts. As well as calmed down situations where tempers have risen and guns have been flashed.

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - trouserlessliam - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 11:57 AM)Generation Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 11:31 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: trouserlessliam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52598101

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 580

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 5

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Haytham

Surname: Moore

Nationality: English

Date of Birth: 01/08/1990

Address: 8 Hampshire way, Evo-City. EC12 9LU.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: It is clearly a well structured and organised company with a lot to offer to employees who fulfill their duty and follow orders. I wish to be a part of that company for the rewards and recognition of my future fellow colleagues.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: MNU should pick me because I am loyal, reliable and dedicated. I follow rules and regulations to the letter. I carry out orders without thought or question. I do my best in all aspects. Furthermore, I will be a huge asset to the company.

What division are you applying for?: First Reaction Force Battalion.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have been employed by various contractors to protect and secure private property. These contractors have ranged from people who simply want their drug business protected, to shop owners concerned about their customers and their own safety and wellbeing. Right up to the personal bodygaurd of the numerous presidents who have gained control over Evo-City. Furthermore I have held down a job as a member of the Evo-City Police Department and even went on to join the Special Service for a time, keeping the nexus and any other areas the president may have decided to take over as an office safe. During my time as a police officer and SS agent I have also taken part in many successful raids and defended the president from assassination attempts. As well as calmed down situations where tempers have risen and guns have been flashed.

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

Thank you very much, I promise that I will be nothing but an asset to this company and look forward to working for you.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Mr.UnionSniper - 01-28-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[5BrgRfl]

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35216760

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 64

Real Age: 16

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Alexander

Surname: Fritzgerald

Nationality: Germany

Date of Birth: 01/31/1988

Address: 2435 Lakeside Rd. Evocity, Evoland, 55679

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I would like to join a clan that I can trust and have fun in. I would also like to attend more events and this seemed like a good way. I would also like to try to work my way through the ranks so I can be a great leader.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I am very friendly to everybody. Be strict when I have to. I think I am a very good leader in life and I hope to apply those skills to a great group. I can be relied on and I will always try to be there for anyone that needs help.

What division are you applying for?:First Reaction Force Battalion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have had much experience in secret security. I have found it easy to be an innocent bystander but under my coat can be some heavy firepower. I have had experiences where I have been in stores with the owner and a man pulls a gun on him well im in the corner with a shotgun with a shell with his name on it. I have also been hired many times to protect the president as undercover. I have also been a leader of task-force of 5 men to protect a corleone base privately. I also believe that my many hours as a Evocity Police lieutenant has served me very well with protecting the common citizen.

(Note: Do I have to have a suit because I dont have one at the moment and if I do need one can I work "undercover" so say in a regular outfit?)

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Nook - 01-28-2013

Hello, I am the founder of Tech Build, I can trust, That you can become an ally.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-29-2013

[Image: MNU_New_Public_Diplomatic_Relations_zps0e4b4cd7.png]

New Public Diplomatic Relation: The Multi National United Added a New Allie Contract! We are now Allied with the The United Clans of Evocity.

[Image: MNU_Budget_zps3741d518.png]

MNU's Total Budget: The Multi National United reached today a total budget of $881'400!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 01-29-2013

(01-28-2013, 10:50 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[5BrgRfl]

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35216760

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 64

Real Age: 16

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Alexander

Surname: Fritzgerald

Nationality: Germany

Date of Birth: 01/31/1988

Address: 2435 Lakeside Rd. Evocity, Evoland, 55679

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I would like to join a clan that I can trust and have fun in. I would also like to attend more events and this seemed like a good way. I would also like to try to work my way through the ranks so I can be a great leader.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I am very friendly to everybody. Be strict when I have to. I think I am a very good leader in life and I hope to apply those skills to a great group. I can be relied on and I will always try to be there for anyone that needs help.

What division are you applying for?:First Reaction Force Battalion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have had much experience in secret security. I have found it easy to be an innocent bystander but under my coat can be some heavy firepower. I have had experiences where I have been in stores with the owner and a man pulls a gun on him well im in the corner with a shotgun with a shell with his name on it. I have also been hired many times to protect the president as undercover. I have also been a leader of task-force of 5 men to protect a corleone base privately. I also believe that my many hours as a Evocity Police lieutenant has served me very well with protecting the common citizen.

(Note: Do I have to have a suit because I dont have one at the moment and if I do need one can I work "undercover" so say in a regular outfit?)

Note : It depends on the work that you do. If we have Officials Events, yes. If you just play to RP with MNU, it's not necessary but would be good.

(01-28-2013, 11:21 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: Hello, I am the founder of Tech Build, I can trust, That you can become an ally.

[Image: MNU_No_zpse90bb7be.png]

Public Diplomatic Relation Request's Status: The Multi National United Denied your Public Diplomatic Relation Request for the following reasons :

- Your Request was incomplete, not enough effort spent on it.
- It hasn't even been a day that you created your Company.

Re-apply in 2 Months.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 02-01-2013

[Image: MNU_Locations_zps2bc9aba7.png]

New Headquarters: A new Headquarters recently opened on Evocity V2P! Take a look at "Locations Area" for more informations.

[Image: MNU_Development_zps4ed33d80.png]

The Market: The V2P Market of the Multi National United has been Opened! If you want to Book for be sure to get a product, post a message at the New MNU's Market in the Marketplace Forum : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24042

[Image: MNU_Donate_Us_zpsb848710c.png]

Donation: The Multi National United received today a total amount of $1'000!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 02-02-2013

[Image: MNU_Events_zps4ad05f18.png]

Event Incomming:

Evo Got Talent

The Evo Got Talent is organised by the Slyfox Security Corporation and the Multi National United. It will be hold on the February 9th at 06:00PM (GMT +01).
You can check it on the link below:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24519

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 02-02-2013

Donation: The Multi National United received today a total amount of $10'000!

[Image: MNU_Budget_zps3741d518.png]

MNU's Total Budget: The Multi National United reached today a total budget of $908'700!

RE: [Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Multi National United - Generation - 02-03-2013

Donations: The Multi National United received today a total amount of $47'000!