Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - General Weed - 12-13-2016

Steam Name: [FL:RP] General Weed

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:54179978

How many hours do you have on the servers?:2195

Real Age:17

How many RP points do you have?: 21

How many bans do you have?:1

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?:GMT +1.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Gonzalo Rodríguez 

Code name: Weed

Nationality:USA

Personal traits:Organized,Self Learning,Good by taking orders.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:His name is Gonzalo Rodríguezm, He had an mother and father, His mother was drug addicted of Heorin, And his was father was a boss in a criminal gang. until one day his mother died by a overdose, Then he realized that this is not a life he wants to live, Becouse there was always some thing, People close to him died, 1 by 1..
Cops were driving outside there house hour after hour. But right there he was to afriad to leave, Becouse of his father, Until one day ween his father left the house, he took the chance, He took his false ID, and left USA, he moved to Mexico, To become a new person, And to not end up like his parents.Then some years after that he moved, he got a letter from an old friend, 
'Hello Gonzalo, Its your old friend Max,I have some bad new about your father, There was a gang war, And your father died in the "war" I am so sorry.'
It was now he was thinking to move back to USA, Becouse there was more facilities to become successful, So he moved back.
And now we are here, I am applying for a job, My first job in USA.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:I am seaching for new [b]facilities, And this was looking good.[/b]

What division are you applying for?: [b]Construction Division.[/b]

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Yes, I have skills of that sort of job.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?Yes, Park.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:Jonas, Masternoda, Jordy.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:9

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: Around 5, Becouse of school at the moment.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?Yes.

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-14-2016

Greetings,

I just got time for a quick announcement in regards to our recent applications. Lee 'Jonas' Wong is currently in our interview process and all that remains before we take our final decision is an interview with him. He's shown great potential and I indeed look forward to this utmost depending interview. Further more, we will be analyzing Gonzalo 'Weed' Rodríguez's application the next few days. Expect to be contacted soon.

Fred 'Zona' Torp and Chris 'Edgie' Paul has both been denied, both with their own specific reasons. This is of course unfortunate, but I wish you nevertheless good fortune in what you strive for.

This has been all,

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Anthony Válaris, Estleback Corporation Commander

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 12-14-2016

I wish Lee best of luck in the interview; I see great potential in him.

Regards,
Field Division Sergeant
Sonni Romani

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Link - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 03:27 AM)edgie Wrote: why the fuck was i denied

I'm no expert, or officially involved, but I think this may be your reason:

'Application to other clans at the same time or being in another clan simultaneously will lead to immediate denial.'

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69764

Your attitude also seems deplorable too, so I wouldn't be too surprised at the result.

Greetings,

Today I'm glad to announce a piece of fresh air to Estleback. Lee 'Jonas' Wong has been accepted to Estleback after we've evaluated him. We've heard very good things about him and he's truly shown who he is and what he can become. He has a far way to travel as a Cadet to become our post-entry rank, Agent First Class. But I am convinced he will do it in a grand matter. Our Sergeant Sonni 'Jordy' Romani will be overseeing this new cadet and make sure he will become a intergrated into the team.

Congratulation and I look forward to work with you,

Regards,

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - RockDead69 - 12-14-2016

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: RockDude69

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16315098

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1329

Real Age: 25

How many RP points do you have?: 13

How many bans do you have?: 2

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: +1

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Jefferson Stafford

Code name: Rock

Nationality: American

Personal traits: Stubborn, Rude, Agressive

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
Jefferson Stafford grew up in a harsh environment near Texas, came out of a twisted family he doesn't have anymore.
He is an outlaw who tends to stay away from the city as much as possible, dislikes modern furniture/electronics.
Can be a nice person at times.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Interested and invited.

What division are you applying for?: Contruction Division, or other if needed.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have good experience with building, leadership and combat.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Scorpio forces

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Awestruck, Sparx, Jonas, Brikaas.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 4

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

Spoiler :
(12-14-2016, 10:10 PM)RockDude69 Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: RockDude69

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16315098

Your Email? Contact me through pm

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1329

Real Age: 25

How many bans do you have?: 2

In-Character Information

Personal Information: My name is Jefferson stafford, i am quite a stubborn man so i don't like talking about these type of things.

First Name: Jefferson

Surname: Stafford

Nationality: American

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Interested, aksed.

What division are you applying for?: Any that is available 

If applying to the EVD or the ETD, which job do you want?: Suitable for every job

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have good experience with building, leadership and combat.

Regards,
Rock

Please use the correct template;

Code:
[size=large][b]Out of Character Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[b]Steam Name: [/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?:[/b]

[b]Real Age:[/b]

[b]How many RP points do you have?:[/b]

[b]How many bans do you have?:[/b]

[b]What timezone do you live in (GMT)?:[/b]

[size=large][b]In-Character Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[size=medium][b]Personal Information:[/b][/size]

[b]Full Name:[/b]

[b]Code name: [/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Nationality:[/b]

[b]Personal traits:[/b]

[b]Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:[/b]

[size=medium][b]Normal Information:[/b][/size]

[b]Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:[/b]

[b]What division are you applying for?:[/b]

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:[/b]

[b]Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?[/b]

[b]Do you have any reference we can contact?:[/b]

[b]How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:[/b]

[b]How active are you on the servers 1-10?:[/b]

[b]Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?[/b]

Also do add some more effort to your application as well as backstory to your character.

Thank you,

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - ArcHammer - 12-18-2016

Well, here we go!

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: ArcHammer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34714717

How many hours do you have on the servers?: ~500+?

Real Age: 17

How many RP points do you have?: 5

How many bans do you have?: 1

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: +8 (Perth, Western Australia)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Ryan Abramo Nardini

Code name: Arc

Nationality: Italian-American

Personal traits: Ryan is a higher-order thinker, with a will to work hard to create a better society, and outdo himself. He can stay on task and work very well under pressure, as his mind continues to think up new, exciting opportunities. Easy to work with, Ryan excels at any task put to him - as long as he is doing what he loves most.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
With a troubled early school life in Italy, and a struggle against a Mafia upbringing that could have been pushed upon him, Ryan Nardini broke free of his burdens and earnt scholarship money in an Italian national science contest. This money propelled him through his teenage years, away from his broken parents and eventually into the prospering, new "Evocity". Moving to Evocity was a simple decision - it offered cheap housing, a low cost of living and plenty of opportunities with up-and-coming corporations investing in the city.
Nardini's methods were different to what was taught at the time, however. And so, Ryan took it upon himself to spread his creative ways of thinking to teenagers who were thinking of becoming great scientists and engineers. Graduating university with a PhD in Chemistry, and later gaining qualifications in many other fields (mainly technological), Nardini was lecturing at the age of 28, and earnt a reputation for himself as someone with great potential.
That potential, however, was not fully realised until he was hired as an engineer in Estleback Corporation's Technology and Construction Division. He rose in the company and was put to great tasks, creating innovative new pieces of technology to assist the company. When he had just found his place in life, Estleback Corporation unfortunately closed. He worked with various other scientific companies before choosing to go solo once again, and start up his own scholarship foundation to help adolescents just like himself, all those years ago. Kids from countries around the world were eligible to get enough money to move to Evocity and follow their dreams. Nardini left behind this legacy in the hands of some close friends, and continued to look for his place once more.
And then, Estleback Corporation returned to business, just two years after its closure. Ryan was ready, and determined to continue his legacy and the company's legacy - and create greatness for Evocity, once and for all.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Estleback Corporation is where I belong. After these two years, there is nothing else that can provide the work environment that Estleback gave me. I wish to advance the corporation, bring it back to its former glory, and provide betterment for all of Evocity.

What division are you applying for?: ETCD.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have worked as a Research Engineer in EBC for many months, contributing technological creations and ideas for the company.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Multi-National United, Estleback, a few various others.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: DigDug, Jordy, GeorgeTheBoy, Link66, Generation

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: I've just come back, so you should see me back to a solid 10 here, like I used to be.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: Ditto ^, especially since it's the holidays.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes.

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-19-2016

[Image: 2lly4C5.png]
Project Announcement: Mobile Commando Centre

Today we're announcing our new project in mind; a mobile commando centre. As we've realized, the city has grown far too big for a single hq for the most situation. We have too much equipment that needs to be moved around in order to deal with certain people's predicaments. A mobile commando centre will ensure that we get our proper equipment with us and can at times control the field agents from a proper commando centre, instead of hiding in the bushes.

Our aim is to create as highly technical of a command centre as possible, but yet involve many other aspects of what our assignments may require (information will not be disclosed). The ETCD will be involved in this creation as well as the Director personally overseeing and assisting in this project. It will not be used as a means of transporting field agents, but rather equipment and to - as said before - offer a center of command for the leaders in question.

We're excited to in the near future announce the completion of this command centre. If you do have any question in regards to this, please contact our HQ at 06-4848-22, or at [email protected].

-----

On other notes,

We'd like to give an update on our applicants state of analysing. We're currently investigating Gonzalo 'G. Weed' Rodríguez and if he truly does fit in our corporation. We will be shortly contacting him to a second and final interview, of which the results of that interview will be posted at this very site.

Jefferson 'RockDude69' Stafford has been an interest of the Governance and the ETCD department, and will be contacted shortly. Ryan 'Archammer' Nardini, a previous member of Estleback in its late days, has unfortunately been denied as of now. We simply don't see a required presence in the city of Evo City (activity). If do change we're happy to see him come back, but we're as of now not sure he can actually be a part of this corporation.

This has been all,

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-21-2016

Greetings,

A quick announcement at this late hour. We've decided to unfortunately destroy Sonni 'Jordy' Romani's contract and have decided to let him go. Certain situations has arisen and as such the Governance has taken these actions. Farewell.

However, some good news - Gonzala 'G.Weed' Rodriquez has been accepted into the clan, although on a trial basis. This means that we have some slight hesitation towards his employment, but still has decided to at least let him truly prove what asset he may be to us (and so far it's looking bright). Welcome - It'll be a pleasure. Jefferson 'RockDude69' Stafford is now awaiting his final interview before a decision will be made - one that we are looking forward. He seems to be a bit of fresh air that'll bring some other ways of dealing with things in this organisation. Hopefully he'll do well on our second interview.

Today we did some recruiting and hopefully we'll see some of those people apply here shortly. One individual stood out and we look forward to an application from that one. Recruiting is not perhaps made in bulks, but rather to find the one special individual that we think might fit our organisation. Huge compliments to Noah 'Noda' Grayson for constructing our beautiful recruitment center and as well being deeply engaged in it.

This has been all,