Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 12-09-2016

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL] MasterNoda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41505811

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1378

Real Age: 19

How many RP points do you have?: 24

How many bans do you have?: 0

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Noah Grayson

Code name: Noda

Nationality: American

Personal traits: Intelligent, Confident, Detail-Oriented

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Noah Grayson grew up in a household that encouraged creativity. He grew up with an interest in engineering and economics, and explored these fields with every possible opportunity that rose. He became Lead Engineer of Estleback early into his life, then after it's closure he attended MIT, where he earned a degree to improve his understanding of Engineering, and also gained a minor in Economics. He took a small break to make some money by joining the Shadow Associates Agency. Then, with these skills, he quickly formed his own company, which grew into a large manufacturer of machine parts for companies around the globe. The company soon merged with Evo-Manufacturing to create a giant in the industry. After residing in the company for another two years, Noah left and invested in, and became CFO of, Park Industries, which quickly became a huge success. Recently, he left Park and is now looking for an opportunity to return to Estleback and lead the clan into an era of prosperity.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I wish to return to the first clan that I called home, and help it gain footing within Evocity again.

What division are you applying for?: ETCD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I was previously in the position I am applying for. I have also built many prototypes for the SAA.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Estleback, Shadow Associates Agency, Park Industries

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Hitman, Jan, Reebs

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 5

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Viljo - 12-09-2016

Agreed with Fultz, nice to see Estleback back (no pun intended there)

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-10-2016

What a day of fortune. Today has been a day of action, two interviews has been taken place and a construction for our new outskirt HQ has begun (pictures coming soon). We realize that we do not have the work force we once had, but we do believe that we will reach it again at some time and as such we are preparing by modernizing our HQ's and building bases fit to hold big amount of personnel. I have studied old HQ's and bases and realized our theme of building. And that's something I intend to carry on with our new buildings - it's simply genuine to our values and history.

But a research in construction is not something I can do on myself in the future.. there is simply too much else to deal with. As I mentioned, I had two interview - one which was with our now Sergeant Sonni Romani and one with Noah Grayson, previous employee of the ETCD department (same dep. he has applied to). I can happily announce that Noah 'Noda' Grayson has been accepted back to the ETCD division, now as Lead Engineer. Tonight, during the construction of our new base, he showed his skills and motivation with the technical aspects of building - something the Lead Engineer requires. Good luck!

On other notes, Mrs Finch (Ratatoskrr) has been denied. At this time we do not feel you're the right one for us. You're welcome to apply after required cool down time has passed. Not everyone will be accepted. Ex-members have some privilege in that that we know who they are to a certain degree. But they may very well be denied if they do not show motivation or dedication to join our company.

Until next time,

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Anthony Válaris, Estleback Corporation Commander

Building Addition

Today we built a Recruitment Center for all interested in joining, instead of discovering us on the web, or simply discovering what Estleback is and stands for. In this building you'll see some history of ours and you can take a sip at our bar and talk with oldies (estleback members that is) about what it's REALLY like to be with us.

Furthermore, we've built rooms that can be used for interviews or if you want a meeting with the Director to talk about a possibility of joining. This all will be available the upcoming weeks. Pop by and say hello!

[Image: PHE0QW1.jpg]

Regards,

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Nightmare - 12-10-2016

Just dropping in to say good luck. I'm glad to see Estleback is back in action.

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Jonas - 12-10-2016

Steam Name: [FL:M] Jonas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43066753

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 2155 hours.

Real Age: 14.

How many RP points do you have?: 16

How many bans do you have?: I have 6 bans currently, but my last ban was in late January, but since back then, i've changed drasticly.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +1.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Lee Wong.

Code name: Jonas.

Nationality: Asia.

Personal traits: Confidential, Organized, Reliable.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Lee Wong grew up in East-Asia with a Dictator in power at that current time which made his childhood particularly hard and was a struggle living there for him. A side from that, Mr Wong was born with a exponential gift of intelligence. He attended school for sometimes 16 hours a day which would only make his mind grow to bigger proportion. At the age of 26 he left Asia and got himself into a High Class University where he continued his education for a further 4 years. He excelled and Business studies, Science and Mathematics. Lee's ideas and knowledge on these subjects blew the staff away there.
 After Graduating a Year faster than anyone else at the University, Lee Wong moved to Evo City in search of Work. The first organisation Lee Joined was The syndicate where Lee worked greatly alongside the Evo City Government. Lee's great knowledge assisted the Organisation alot financially and he made a lot of great friends and connections through The Syndicate. The Syndicate introduced Lee to illegal activities though and Lee learnt how to use weapons, how to fight and how to intimidate people. Lee happened to fall in love with Crime for a short while and got himself into some dangerous situations but luckily survived all of them.
The organisation then mysteriously went quiet and Lee was forced to leave. However, Lee's aspirations were about to come true. He was then invited to a Formal interview by one of the most successful businesses in Evo City which was Park Industries. Lee impressed many members of the Senior Management team although some had their doubts about him after looking at his record. After the process took place, Lee was offered the job and immediately accepted it. With lee's hard work and integrity he rose through the ranks and his department was reaching new heights in bringing in money and the amount of sales on products. Evo Cities Economy improved drastically because of this.
Although Lee sometimes craves his criminal activities, he always remembers that everyone benefiting as well as himself is a much better reward.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I am in look for a new Corporation to rely on, and to protect and help, those who might need it.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Field Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, i have worked with weaponry for several years.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Park Industries, The Syndicate.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Jack Mondays (Reebs), Jony Ive (Hitman), John Tekk (Raccoon), Nick Olson (Random), John Hoxton (John Silverthorne), Nathan Williams (Panda), Freddie Jay (Feffe), Sonni Romani (Jordy)

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 10.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes.

Signed by,
[Image: wLWitVl.png]

Spoiler :
(12-10-2016, 09:52 PM)Jonas Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:M] Jonas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43066753

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 2155 hours.

Real Age: 14.

How many RP points do you have?: 16

How many bans do you have?: I have 6 bans currently, but my last ban was in late January, but since back then, i've changed drasticly.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +1.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Lee Wong.

Code name: Jonas.

Nationality: Asia.

Personal traits: Confidential, Organized, Reliable.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Lee Wong grew up in East-Asia with a Dictator in power at that current time which made his childhood particularly hard and was a struggle living there for him. A side from that, Mr Wong was born with a exponential gift of intelligence. He attended school for sometimes 16 hours a day which would only make his mind grow to bigger proportion. At the age of 26 he left Asia and got himself into a High Class University where he continued his education for a further 4 years. He excelled and Business studies, Science and Mathematics. Lee's ideas and knowledge on these subjects blew the staff away there.
 After Graduating a Year faster than anyone else at the University, Lee Wong moved to Evo City in search of Work. The first organisation Lee Joined was The syndicate where Lee worked greatly alongside the Evo City Government. Lee's great knowledge assisted the Organisation alot financially and he made a lot of great friends and connections through The Syndicate. The Syndicate introduced Lee to illegal activities though and Lee learnt how to use weapons, how to fight and how to intimidate people. Lee happened to fall in love with Crime for a short while and got himself into some dangerous situations but luckily survived all of them.
The organisation then mysteriously went quiet and Lee was forced to leave. However, Lee's aspirations were about to come true. He was then invited to a Formal interview by one of the most successful businesses in Evo City which was Park Industries. Lee impressed many members of the Senior Management team although some had their doubts about him after looking at his record. After the process took place, Lee was offered the job and immediately accepted it. With lee's hard work and integrity he rose through the ranks and his department was reaching new heights in bringing in money and the amount of sales on products. Evo Cities Economy improved drastically because of this.
Although Lee sometimes craves his criminal activities, he always remembers that everyone benefiting as well as himself is a much better reward.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I am in look for a new Corporation to rely on, and to protect and help, those who might need it.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Field Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, i have worked with weaponry for several years.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Park Industries, The Syndicate.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Jack Mondays (Reebs), Jony Ive (Hitman), John Tekk (Raccoon), Nick Olson (Random), John Hoxton (John Silverthorne), Nathan Williams (Panda), Freddie Jay (Feffe), Sonni Romani (Jordy)

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 10.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes.

Signed by,
[Image: wLWitVl.png]

Thank you for your application. We'll take this into consideration and let you know if you're going to up for an interview or not.

Til later',

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - edgie - 12-10-2016

Steam Name: twol8

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21481223

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 517

Real Age: 18

How many RP points do you have?: 5

How many bans do you have?: 1

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: -7

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Chris Paul

Code name: Fist

Nationality: American

Personal traits: Homosexual, agile, quick finger

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
    Chris Paul was born Queensbridge, NYC on November of 1996. He was always viewed as peculiar by the other residents of Queensbridge, primarily because he didn't follow rap culture of robbing, fighting, and pouring fo's to honor his brothers who died by getting shot by cops after disobeying orders. At the ripe age of twelve years old he viewed the musical Rent for the first time, causing him to realize his oddity for the first time; he is homosexual. From that point, Chris managed to pay his rent by doing sexual acts on the streets.
    Chris performed well in enough in high school to continue his education in Manhattan College, where he earned his degree in Canadian Studies, all while playing for the Manhattan Jaspers Basketball Team as shooting guard. However, due to sexual and drug-related scandals, he was expelled from the team, where he then joined Delta Lambda Phi, a homosexual fraternity.
   After graduating senior year, Chris realized he had a worthless degree and most likely multiple STD's. He then used his biological skills from high school to create a cure for AIDS, which he sold to a private company for several billion dollars. Chris ,now looking for meaning in his life, finally reuinited with his homies from Queensbridge and spent several years doing all the acts he missed out on, such as shooting and robbing NYC citizens. Now, he is willing to put it all on the line for Estleback as a soldier, as almost all of his money he received from the deal went to funding rappers on SoundCloud.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Estleback appears to be the most legitimate clan in the community.

What division are you applying for?: Field

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Shooting in Queensbridge

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
This one (went by the honored I think), Anti-Fruitcake Brigade, Extreme Centralists International, Shadow Associate Agency, Gambino Family, Feminist Federation, probably others

Do you have any reference we can contact?: No

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:
just got break from uni break

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?
Yes

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Zona - 12-11-2016

Steam Name: 

[FL:RP] Zona

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:111437847

How many hours do you have on the servers?:

122 hours

Real Age:

How many RP points do you have?:

How many bans do you have?:

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?:

GMT (1+ Hour)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:

Fred Torp

Code name:

"Kent"

32 Years old

Nationality:

Norwegian & Cuban

Personal traits:

I'm very good too follow orders and my English is 9-10 and i'm very fast! I can run very quick and i'm a very clever man.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:

I moved from Cuba when i was 5 years old to Norway, and lived there With my stepdad from Norway and my Mom from Cuba. When i became 15 years old, then i started to study a lot. I was studying small Aircraft License and i worked very hard. I moved to EvoCity for 10 years ago and then i started in Lionscrest Security.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:

Because i really love what Estleback Corporation is doing for the hole city and i just want to become a part of this team! One of my other reasons is, that i think that i can bring a lot to Estleback! I'm a very friendly person and also very serious while i'm on duty.

What division are you applying for?:

I'm applying for Estleback Field Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

Yes i do! I have worked for Lionscrest Security where i was a recruit member.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?

Lionscrest Security

Do you have any reference we can contact?:

No, sorry

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:

5-10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:

6-10

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?

Yes i have Smile

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 12-11-2016

*You look at a wall and notice a poster tacked to a board*