Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - RobotDuck - 12-08-2016

looks nice, good luck with the revival

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Ratatoskrr - 12-08-2016

Looks sweet Af

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Jan - 12-08-2016

I knew you'd re-open eventually, hopefully you'll become just as much of a succes like you were before.

Good luck!

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Ratatoskrr - 12-08-2016

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Steam ID:

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1004 and counting

Real Age: 16 (17 in January)

How many RP points do you have?: 7

How many bans do you have?: 8 (1 in the last 10 months)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:Mia Elizabeth Finch

Code name: Finchie

Nationality:English

Personal traits: Charismatic, Sly, Deceptive.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:Little is known about Mia, she had a posh but criminal upbringing, however her family have bailed her out many times. There is no more information regarding Miss Finch, You'll have to find out in future...

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Looks awesome with some interesting clan history

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Technology and Construction Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have built Villa dupes for people in the past.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? PARK, Arcon x2, Illuzion, Empire.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:Dean 'Random' Grimes, Jack 'Reebs' Mondays, (The leader of arcon is permed (Falc))

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes!

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - NightHawkd - 12-09-2016

Hot damn. Its back open??

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-09-2016

Spoiler :
(12-08-2016, 08:54 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Steam ID:

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1004 and counting

Real Age: 16 (17 in January)

How many RP points do you have?: 7

How many bans do you have?: 8 (1 in the last 10 months)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:Mia Elizabeth Finch

Code name: Finchie

Nationality:English

Personal traits: Charismatic, Sly, Deceptive.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:Little is known about Mia, she had a posh but criminal upbringing, however her family have bailed her out many times. There is no more information regarding Miss Finch, You'll have to find out in future...

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Looks awesome with some interesting clan history

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Technology and Construction Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have built Villa dupes for people in the past.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? PARK, Arcon x2, Illuzion.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:Dean 'Random' Grimes, Jack 'Reebs' Mondays, (The leader of arcon is permed (Falc))

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?

Thank you for your application.

We will be taking this under analysis and will come with a decision to you shortly.

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Anthony Válaris, Estleback Corporation Commander

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 12-09-2016

[Image: DNS0dju.png]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jordy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70533265

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1463

Real Age: 17

How many RP points do you have?: 24

How many bans do you have?:  1 (last year)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +00:00 

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:  Sonny Romani 

Code name: Jordy 

Nationality: Italian

Personal traits:  Very skilled in Computer Technology and weaponry usage.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:

Sonny grew up in a small town in Italy where he didn't know very many people due to his family not earning enough money to travel the world or experience what life is like in other countries. He decided to follow his father's words in telling him to follow in what he wished to become, in this case it was to protect and serve for his country.

Sonny has his own quote in which it is: "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." 

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:

I am applying for Estleback to kick-start it back into being the best clan on the server. Having experience in Estleback years ago at a younger age, I believe my maturity over the years will benefit the clan for the better. If I was to get the chance to work for Estleback again I would adopt my insight and help the newer members of the clan.

Having been in multiple different clans and also observing the clans out there I can value this and use it in further operations. 

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Field Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:  100% yes. I have used firearms for many years on the server and I believe I can have your vouch for being skilled in that area. Taking down raiders as Presidential Security is no threat to me. 

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?  Camorro Family 

Do you have any reference we can contact?:  Kpred, Jonas, Rat, Feffe, Svettost. 

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:  9 

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

Spoiler :
(12-09-2016, 10:50 AM)Jordy Wrote: [Image: DNS0dju.png]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jordy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70533265

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1463

Real Age: 17

How many RP points do you have?: 24

How many bans do you have?:  1 (last year)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +00:00 

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:  Sonny Romani 

Code name: Jordy 

Nationality: Italian

Personal traits:  Very skilled in Computer Technology and weaponry usage.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:

Sonny grew up in a small town in Italy where he didn't know very many people due to his family not earning enough money to travel the world or experience what life is like in other countries. He decided to follow his father's words in telling him to follow in what he wished to become, in this case it was to protect and serve for his country.

Sonny has his own quote in which it is: "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." 

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:

I am applying for Estleback to kick-start it back into being the best clan on the server. Having experience in Estleback years ago at a younger age, I believe my maturity over the years will benefit the clan for the better. If I was to get the chance to work for Estleback again I would adopt my insight and help the newer members of the clan.

Having been in multiple different clans and also observing the clans out there I can value this and use it in further operations. 

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Field Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:  100% yes. I have used firearms for many years on the server and I believe I can have your vouch for being skilled in that area. Taking down raiders as Presidential Security is no threat to me. 

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?  Camorro Family 

Do you have any reference we can contact?:  Kpred, Jonas, Rat, Feffe, Svettost. 

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:  9 

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

Thank you Sonny Romani, I've heard good things from ex-estleback employees before you were unfortunately unable to live in Evo City due to some unfortunate events. We will be taking this application in to consideration and shortly but surely give you a time for your interview.

Regards,

Perhaps this comes as no suprise to many of you and perhaps for some it is. But as you all know, recently we've gotten few applications and some of them has been from people that were with us before the closure. I, as a new Director, do not have the knowledge of who these people are but documents of their achievements. It requires a human touch to really get a grip of who someone is, hence why I enforce interviews rather than to simply go from your application.

Today I had the first interview in this new era of Estleback and can glady announce that Sonni 'Jordy' Romani has been accepted and welcomed to the corporation as our new Sergeant. You are the very first employee of this era and will forever have my respect for that. I am exited about this new era we have before us. But as I have said, I need individuals who are willing to go that extra lenght to become one of us. I do not care about your long list of references and achievements unless you have the right personality for this Corporation. Your history is meaningless without someone actually making it a history and moving forward in developing his own persona. Please do apply if you feel like you are the right one for us.

Until next time,

Regards,

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Fultz - 12-09-2016

This is definitely a site for sore eyes.

Welcome back Flood