Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 12-08-2016

Reopened

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-08-2016

**You're visiting the closed Estleback Corporation headquarter, barred with wood with minimal sigh into the lobby**
**You see a paper taped against the glass door..**

Spoiler :
*OOC*

Hello fellow community member,

I have decided to reopen this clan as of the 8th of December. This clan has a rich history of RPing and recently I've found love for it again. We are now starting from the bottom with zero members - and if you were a member before, you will still have to reapply with our application. You will be evaluated just as if you were new.. with the exception of some knowledge that you have been with us before. I intend to get it to its former glory with the help of you.

If you feel like you're ready RPwise to partake in this serious clan that requires some intellect beyond just shooting things, then I encourage you to apply. The process of getting in may seem gruesome, but it is established to make sure we got the best of the best - as that is what we aim to become. The clan has been through great RP and hopefully we will be able to relive them and create new ones.

The clan page has been revamped slightly. New story and description of who we are and what we do has been made. We've added salary groups now. All old members has been moved to an old rooster. Some future clan page updates may come, and you will be notified on this thread if that's the case. Unfortunately we're not official anymore, but we're far more than our title. A communication hub will eventually be established.

We will be focusing on story line RP, if possible. Some small spontaneous RP will of course occur, but mostly we will try to make big events. We will be hosting trainings as well in hope of producing the very best out of you. But you need to be dedicated and self driven.

I don't have much more to say rather than to once again welcome applications on this thread. We need you to become what we once were!

See you in Evo City.  

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Link - 12-08-2016

Can't wait.

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Random - 12-08-2016

Welcome back, I suppose!

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - god - 12-08-2016

Welcome back, looking forward to seeing your clan in action!

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Reebs - 12-08-2016

Welcome back, Estleback!

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Panda - 12-08-2016

Welcome back

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Eclipze - 12-08-2016

Heard nothing but great words about Estleback, good luck Floodify!

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Labrador - 12-08-2016

Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.

Good luck, It's good too see Estleback back.

RE: [Unofficial] Estleback Corporation - Jonas - 12-08-2016

Good luck!