Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Sasquatchooo - 12-04-2014

to: [email protected]

Title: Security Devision application

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Maciek00613

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42381676

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 264

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: 0 (i'm doing everything to change it)

How many bans do you have?: 3 (they are 4 months old from my first days)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: +1 Poland

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Martin "MAC" Nezy

Code name: MAC

Nationality: British

Personal traits: Tuff, clever, perfectionist

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Martin was born 1975 in London. Every men in his family history was soldier so from day Martin was born everyone was sure that he will also join army. He had really hard childhood. Waking up at 6:00 on weekends and 4 circles around the house, shooting lessons 3 times a week. His lifestyle wasnt giving him much time for studying to school even so he had good grates. When he was 21 years old the time has come he was send to army. He spend there 4 years of his life but made him real men. He learned tactics and how to think logical. He realy enjoyed it. He got 1 order "The Order of the Companions of Honour". 
Martin decided that war is not wath he want and he started looking for security corporations that are looking for ex-soldiers. First he was working for medium sized company Arvind Alliance but it didnt work out. After 2 years he joined Alterix Corp. big security company it was well known but it had financial problems it taked another 2 years and they go bankrupt. (sorry for bad english its not my first language)

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Estleback is great and huge corporation you are well organisated and all members are great Role-Players. I wish to be one of you one day! 

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i was in three security clans: Arvind Alliance, Alterix Corporation and i was owner of Zamek's Corp. I think it is much.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Arvind Alliance, Alterix Corporation and i was owner of Zamek's Corp.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: [FL:RP] Sgt.Mily, Richtea (owner of Alterix), Sgt. Suarez (owner of Arvind)

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 7 (mostly weekends)

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes, yes i do.

Best regards Martin Nezy

End of Message...

RE: Estleback Corporation - Cpt.Frank - 12-06-2014

Sorry but Is my application read already?? Im just checking because I Haven't seen any feedback.

Thanks, Cpt.Frank (AKA Franklin)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-08-2014

Greetings,

Today I'd like to bring forward a very small but informative announcement. For the past few weeks other rather important things has gotten my attention and in order for me to continue with Estleback Corporation's projects, I must take distance from it. This is obviously nothing with the staff of Estleback to do. I have other things to focus on and therefore I am incapable to keep promises that I can't hold.  I expect my work outside Estleback to finalize in 2 weeks and thereafter I can resume my duty as Director of Estleback Corporation.

However, I am glad to announce through my associates that Estleback Corporation has gotten a new member! He was considered for a long time, and I am sure he will continue to be as effective as he has been.  Please welcome SirCrow, he will be tried out as Cadet until we are certain he can handle all the danger out there! With that, I'd like to announce few denials. Anakonda has been denied unfortunately. You seemed very promising, but unfortunately we find that you have other (important) priorities, so we are unable to hire you right now. Mackie has also received denial. You shocked Estleback staff during your interview and we would like never to be associated with a person as you. Cpt.Frank and Redacaiten, you too have been denied. All others, please await a response.

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Terrence Williams, Estleback Corporation Commander

RE: Estleback Corporation - Barkles - 12-08-2014

Welcome SirCrow! im sure you're going to do a fantastic job and I look forwards to working with you Smile

RE: Estleback Corporation - Sasquatchooo - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 03:33 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Mackie has also received denial. You shocked Estleback staff during your staff and we would like never to be associated with a person as you.

Wow i didnt thought it will be soo bad. Anyways thanks for answer Sad

RE: Estleback Corporation - Baskingner - 12-09-2014

IC
Hello Estleback corporation,

Hereby i want to inform you that i will be leaving the city for 10 days. I have been offered a small contract from an old friend and i wish to assist him with this job. I fully understand this is very inconvenient but i cant turn him down since i owe him a few favours from the past. Due to this i can only be contacted by email, If this creates a problem please let me know.

Greetings,
Herald Standen.

OOC:
Unfortunatly my computer broke down a few days ago and i had to bring it to the store to let it be repaired, The estimated repair time was around 10 days from now. Due to this i cant acces the servers and neither can i be contacted trough steam. If you wish to contact me about my Estleback interview i can ofcourse still be contacted trough the forum PM.

Greetings,
Bas

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 01:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote: IC
Hello Estleback corporation,

Hereby i want to inform you that i will be leaving the city for 10 days. I have been offered a small contract from an old friend and i wish to assist him with this job. I fully understand this is very inconvenient but i cant turn him down since i owe him a few favours from the past. Due to this i can only be contacted by email, If this creates a problem please let me know.

Greetings,
Herald Standen.

OOC:
Unfortunatly my computer broke down a few days ago and i had to bring it to the store to let it be repaired, The estimated repair time was around 10 days from now. Due to this i cant acces the servers and neither can i be contacted trough steam. If you wish to contact me about my Estleback interview i can ofcourse still be contacted trough the forum PM.

Greetings,
Bas

Dear Mr Standen,

Thank-you for informing us about your upcoming absence.

Regards,

Director of Management
Steve Burwin, Estleback Corporation Associate

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 12-17-2014

G'day.

I apologise for the current inactivity we are having regarding applications, and I am sorry for the wait our current applicants have had... but we have come to a conclusion.

Mirin [DENIED]
I regret to inform you that we feel that, at this current point in time, it would be best for both of our parties if you were not hired. We feel that you are not ready at the moment, and you seemed to lack certain knowledge about our operations and our staff. Feel free to apply again in the future.

RedHand [N/A]
We are still currently reviewing your application, please stay put and wait for a result.

Regards,
Director of Management
Steve Burwin, Estleback Corporation Associate

RE: Estleback Corporation - Mustang - 12-22-2014

Application Withdraw.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Judge Rage - 12-26-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:[MS] Judge Rage

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59572596

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 102 hours and 26 minutes - However just because I have a small hour count, doesn't mean I'm not good at roleplay. I have four years of Serious roleplay under my belt.

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: Currently I have 0 RP points, however that's something I'd like to change in the future.

How many bans do you have?: I currently have 0 bans, and I'd like to keep it this way.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: I live in Greenwhich Main Time, London.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Alexander Robsin

Code name: Rage

Nationality: Scottish

Personal traits: Quite a calm person, trained hostage negotiator

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: I was born in Scotland, 1994. When I was 17, I joined the Royal Army and was recruited into the SAS, I served four years in the SAS, one tour in Afghanistan and two in Iraq. When I left the army, I spent a year serving in Police Scotland, and then moved to America after an [i]incident[i] that involved the death of my squad. I moved to America to not only seek revenge for what had happened, but to protect and serve once again. In America, I joined the ECPD and served for one year, before now I have decided to apply to Estleback Corporation to further protect mankind.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:I'm applying to Estleback Corporation to protect and serve, and that by doing this I can improve my own situation, because right now I don't have a lot of money to feed my family.

What division are you applying for?: Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I served Four Years in Her Majesty's Special Air Service, one year in Police Scotland and one year in the Evocity Police Department.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?: None

Do you have any reference we can contact?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060876143/ ThatAfkGuy
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043099144/ Pantsu

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 8

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?: I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.