Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

Application Form (EBC) - Cpt.Frank - 11-25-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Cpt.Frank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64536372

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 237

Real Age: 12

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 2

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: UTC +1:00

In-Character Information

Personal Information: Gun Expert, No Criminality

Full Name: Frank Sciberras

Code name: Sciberras

Nationality: Evo citizen

Personal traits: Skillfull Shooter, Friendly, Strong, Great Aim

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: My Character’s name is called Frank Sciberras, 22 Years and has a lot of experience with guns, His dad was a police and his mom was a house wife. His dad died about 15 years after being a police by being shot and his dad used to train Frank AKA Me. He grew up with his mom in EvoCity. But then his mom passed away, and now he is working as a fire range trainer

Normal Information:  

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: So I can help the agency and become a better RP Player

What division are you applying for?: You Choose

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes I Work with Operation Wolfpack

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? EvoCity Falcons But I left because they were not doing RP

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Email: [email protected]

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 9 1/2

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes, I do

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-29-2014

Greetings,

Today we announce the termination of Sergeant Pietro 'Jordy' Romani's employment. Due to acting hostile towards EvoCity, the Government has decided to imprison him for 10 years, thus his employment in Estleback Corporation is not possible. Throughout the years of his employment he have contributed time and dedication, and it's sad to see he depart from the Corporation this way.

His access to our database and his badge number has been revoked. Due to such penalty by the EvoCity Government, he is unable to return to Estleback Corporation ones he has served his time. If you require more information regarding this matter, please contact the Director of Managing Steve 'Link66' Burwin.

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Terrence Williams, Estleback Corporation Commander

RE: Estleback Corporation - Mustang - 11-30-2014

Application Edited

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-30-2014

Redhand, please do not post and remove the applications of yours constantly.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Mustang - 11-30-2014

I apologize I have just been realizing some things that needed a tweak on them and had to do them.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Zan - 12-01-2014

You know you can edit your applications, you don't have to spam them...

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 12-01-2014

Goodday ladies and gentlemen, today I am proud to announce the promotion of an Agent who has always been on his feet working in this corporation, he
has shown that he maintains the capability of a leader and has cooperated with his fellow agents to this extent, Please congratulate our newest Agent Second Class,
Agent Piccolo! (Zan), I am sure that with his new position, he will help lead his fellow agents in combat and on normal occasions, Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Director of Development
Arnold M. Laurenz, Estleback Corporation Associate

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 12-02-2014

See you in one ridiculously unexpected year lads!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Nightmare - 12-02-2014

Not sure if you read what was said correctly, but you won't be able to rejoin or reapply for Estleback once you've served your time.

[Image: a7ef15b12e.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-02-2014

I was specifying more on his character, rather than his actual account (being completely banned from re-joining). If the character in question had been put in jail and thus been let out after a substantial amount of time, I wouldn't allow the character back (thus if Jordy would re-apply, he'd have to start from the bottom as its a new character).

But whether or not he'll get accepted / re-apply in one year, time will tell us. Pardon for any poor communication from my part (I put in his IC name attempting to hint that it was his character).