Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 11-12-2014

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll do well with your position.

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 11-13-2014

Goodday Estleback Agents and Associates, today I am proud to announce our most recent implementation, the Estleback Medal system.
The Medal System will allow for agents to be rewarded for their good deeds in the corporation.
Handouts of these medals will be mentioned on this very thread whence agents receive them, any more information can be found 
on the main thread under 'Medals'.

Applicants, Your applications are currently being read through and examined, please be patient...

Sausage Roll Man, Unfortunately we found that you are currently not ready for Estleback, we thank you for your time and hope to see you again in the future at our offices.

Moxew, Unfortunately, whilst we were reviewing your application we found that it did not meet our requirements, you were banned at the time and had six bans, our limit is five, thank you for your time.

mason12ben, Unfortunately, we have been forced to deny your application as you are not up to Estleback Standards, we thank you for your time and hope to see you again in the future.

All other applicants, please be patient we are still in the process of performing an indepth review and background check of you all.

[Image: Arnold%20laurenz.png]

Estleback Director of Development - Recruitment Officer

RE: Estleback Corporation - Sasquatchooo - 11-13-2014

to: [email protected]

Title: Security Devision application

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Maciek00613

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42381676

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 238 (right now)

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: 0 (i'm doing everything to change it)

How many bans do you have?: 3 (they are 3 months old from my first days)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: +1 Poland

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Martin "MAC" Nezy

Code name: MAC

Nationality: British

Personal traits: Tuff, clever, perfectionist

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Martin was born 1975 in London. Every men in his family history was soldier so from day Martin was born everyone was sure that he will also join army. He had really hard childhood. Waking up at 6:00 on weekends and 4 circles around the house, shooting lessons 3 times a week. His lifestyle wasnt giving him much time for studying to school even so he had good grates. When he was 21 years old the time has come he was send to army. He spend there 4 years of his life but made him real men. He learned tactics and how to think logical. He realy enjoyed it. He got 1 order "The Order of the Companions of Honour". 
Martin decided that war is not wath he want and he started looking for security corporations that are looking for ex-soldiers. First he was working for medium sized company Arvind Alliance but it didnt work out. After 2 years he joined Alterix Corp. big security company it was well known but it had financial problems it taked another 2 years and they go bankrupt. (sorry for bad english its not my first language my i did my best)

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Estleback is great and huge corporation you are well organisated and all members are great Role-Players. I wish to be one of you one day!

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i was in three security clans: Arvind Alliance, Alterix Corporation and i was owner of Zamek's Corp. I think it is much.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?Arvind Alliance, Alterix Corporation and i was owner of Zamek's Corp.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: [FL:RP] Sgt.Mily, Richtea (owner of Alterix), Sgt. Suarez (owner of Arvind)

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 7 (mostly weekends)

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes, yes i do.

Best regards Martin Nezy

End of Message...

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-16-2014

[Image: 2lly4C5.png]
Estleback Announcement

With the recent promotion of Laurenz, the Captain spot became free. For a long time Laurenz have uphold high standards within that job and have taken great initiative to make changes and whatnot. Governance have been on the hunt for a new possible candidate for that position. We had high expectations and with that, we found a magnificent candidate. He has been a Seargent for some time now and during that time he has led the Agents in the most perfect way imaginable. He have been through two wars as a Seargent and yet he is still as strong. I'd like to present to you, our new Captain, Kpred. The Governance and myself have great expectations and with his skill-set, I am sure he will do wonders! But then there was only one Seargent left..

But happily Jordy won't be working alone. As Kpred's promotion was decided, we had to find a good candidate to fill his spot. It would have to be someone talented, someone experienced and last but not least - Loyal. It was rather easy to find this one candidate. For months he has been standing next to me, perhaps taken the most boring of jobs but he has done them with excellence and proved that no matter what - He'll stay loyal and do what he has been tasked to do. I am proud to announce the new Seargent of Estleback Security Division, Jono. With Kpred leading the division and having two of the many great members to his assistance, great things is deemed to happen! I have great faith in them and forever I shall.

With the recent promotion of Faustie, great changes have taken part in the ETCD. For long now, it has been on ice and not fully focused. Great shame, I know, but time changes and with that we get more and more experienced members that have the very motivation and spirit we need. I am truly proud of Faustie, but not only am I proud of him  - I am proud of all the Engineers. You may not feel like you got the attention you deserve, but believe me, you got my full attention and I am only but happy to have your skill-sets in  Estleback. You are great members, great men and a great family - All of you!

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Terrence Williams, Estleback Corporation Commander

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 11-16-2014

Congratulations folks, You will do great with these positions, I am sure.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 11-16-2014

Congratulations, I am sure you will do us proud.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Barkles - 11-16-2014

Congrats! well deserved

RE: Estleback Corporation - Zan - 11-16-2014

Congratulations on the promotions lads.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Victorinox - 11-16-2014

Good job Kpred and good job Jono!

RE: Estleback Corporation - MysteriaParade - 11-16-2014

Congratulations! Definitely well deserved!