Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - MysteriaParade - 11-09-2014

Farewell, you served well and I wish you the best of luck on all your future endeavors!

RE: Estleback Corporation - GeorgeTheBoy - 11-10-2014

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-10-2014

Greetings,

With the recent victory, all Estleback projects will be continued and hopefully they all shall succeed in such way that the city takes benefit of it. More information about that will be announced to Estleback Agent on our private forum. To Estleback agents, I was extremely happy to see you fight this battle. You fought against something that was on the path for peace, and trust me, obstacles like this can come appear at any time. I want it thoroughly not to happen, but this world is not perfect. You did your best and for that I am grateful. Someone who put extremely much time on this war is Laurenz. He had prepared the troops, he had worked with Governance to get us ready. He really showed what he is capable off, which he has done many times before. I am therefore glad to announce our new Director of Development - Laurenz! The two DoD's will work together to create the best result Estleback will ever see.

Once more, thank you all. Special thanks to the Seargents, our Advanced Security Engineer for constructing the base with ultimate security and the Governance for their time and efforts in to this cause. I am really thankful for you all, you make me extremely honoured to work here as a Director.

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Terrence Williams, Estleback Corporation Commander

RE: Estleback Corporation - ArcHammer - 11-10-2014

Congratulations Laurenz, you deserved it!
Everyone worked hard to pull through.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Zan - 11-10-2014

Congrats Laurenz, we all knew you deserved a position like this!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 11-10-2014

Congratulations! Can't wait to begin working alongside you.

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 11-10-2014

Likewise! Thank you everyone, I appreciate the opportunity provided to me to improve this corporation.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Victorinox - 11-10-2014

You pour alot of effort into this clan, you deserve to be appraised for it. Well done Laurenz!

RE: Estleback Corporation - fieldy - 11-11-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sausage Roll Man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 212 ish

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 0, Still Trying for at least one.

How many bans do you have?: 2, I have learnt from my mistakes they were fairly minor nothing over a few hours.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: I live in England so I think its +0.

Spoiler :
 Personal Information:

Full Name: Jack 'Sausage' Hollend

Code name: Gregg

Nationality: British

Personal traits: Genius

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:

Jack was born into a wealthy family, he was an only child. His parents were successful people owning many businesses at the time, unfortunately this meant his parents have no time for him so he had to move to Yorkshire to live with his nan. He spend the rest of his days here in till he was 18, he had just got a job and was lining up a deal for a new car life was well in till he heard about his parents death he had then fallen into deep depression and ended up losing his job.

By age 20 he had finally picked up from where he left off, he started to take courses in I.T. skills and has aced all his exams this led him onto finding a dream job working for an undercover spy unit, he worked for the unit for only 3 month before being promoted due to his supreme skills and is now becoming well known from his skill. 

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I'd love the opportunity, I know you hear that every time but this would mean the world to me.

What division are you applying for?: I'd like to apply to be an agent

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Only the skills I have learnt from small RPs but I'm a great shot!

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? A few, nothing major.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Ask Thumbe or Suarez, I've gotten to know them quite alot.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 9

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes, 100% 

P.S. If you accept this will be my main priority, If you find I have joined another clan I have no clue and will not join even if I have been accepted.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 11-12-2014

Greetings,
I am glad to announce a much needed change to the Building Division here at Estleback, which recently we've had some issues with a lack of leadership after a change in the system. I'd like to welcome our new Lead Engineer, Faustie! I know for sure you'll do a great job in the department and I am excited to see what you can come up with for the department. This now means TMDirtbike has been moved back down to Research Engineer.

I'm also happy to announce that applicants will now be reviewed a lot quicker, as the conflict with the Mafia is now resolved so we have plenty of time to get back to work on reviewing. If you are successful, you shall be contacted by the Corporation.

Regards,
Director of Development
Edward Petersons, Estleback Corporation Associate