Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-25-2014

Victorinix, please work on the In-Character part and fill the application properly. We would like to see the story of your character.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-25-2014

Greetings,

Estleback Corporation and Shadow Associate Agency has issued an official warning on the Beltryn Levya Mafia, for their criminal acts towards the city's officials and inhabitants. You can find more information on this page. Information regarding the situation will be announced on the thread. Estleback Corporation thoroughly hopes the Beltryn Levya Mafia takes this warning seriously and we hope to solve this situation with no blood-shed. Any questions regarding this matter, please contact Floodify or Enzyme.

The document was written from consent by the Governance of Estleback and the Council of Shadow Associate Agency, final draft was issued by Miles 'Faustie' O'Brien

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Terrence Williams, Estleback Corporation Commander

RE: Estleback Corporation - Anakonda - 10-25-2014

Estleback Corporation Application form

to: [email protected]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Anakonda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27010139

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 670 hours

Real Age: 14 years old

How many RP points do you have?: I have 19 rp points

How many bans do you have?: 3 or 4, can't remember. All over 2 years ago.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +1 (Norway)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Jackson Ripper

Code name: Anakonda

Nationality: I come from Norwegian Nationality.

Personal traits: Ambitious, easy to work with and useful in combat if neccessary.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Jackson Ripper, an ex-marine who served in Afghanistan for 8 months have finally gotten permission to go back home. Now in need of a job, Jackson Ripper is easy to work with and ambitous.

I grew up in a normal town in Norway, where i had a normal childhood and went to school as any other child. But at the age of 15 i went to a study trip to EvoCity for one year, where i met alot of interesting people. At the age of  23 i pursued my dreams and moved to EvoCity for good. 

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I am applying for Estleback Corporation because i feel like it is a interesting clan, that can not only benefit me but benefit the clan aswell.

What division are you applying for?: The Security division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have gotten experience with weapons in the army, and alot of weapon training in my previous clan. I also protect the president alot as his security guard. And would be fun to do it in a more organized way, as in a clan. 

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Suave Assassins for example. (And one clan leaded by Dryblood but unfortunately i forgot the name of it.)   

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Small bear, [FL:RP] Equalizer

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 7

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 6

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes, i do.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Victorinox - 10-25-2014

(10-25-2014, 02:41 PM)Floodify Wrote: Victorinix, please work on the In-Character part and fill the application properly. We would like to see the story of your character.

Here you go, I hope it's not too much reading.  Skeptical

RE: Estleback Corporation - mason12ben - 10-26-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: ben.mason12

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:81760562[/b]

How many hours do you have on the servers?: I have 195 Hours (They will keep on rising)

Real Age: I am 18 born on August 18 1996

How many RP points do you have?: 0 (Done some good RP but never got one)

How many bans do you have?: 1 ban for 'FailRP, Attacking mod on @ call, Changing job to avoid me' 
'I had only a few hours on server and since that happened I've became a good role player'

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?:

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Oliver 'Arrow' Queen

Code name: Arrow

Nationality: American

Personal traits: I talk Russian, I have a lot of skills that I acquired from a island...

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Well my name is Oliver Queen I used to be a party boy going out getting drunk and picking girls up, this all stopped when I got onto my dads boat with my girlfriends sister. Our boat got torn apart from the waves and then gave in and sank but me my dad and the captain lived until my farther shot him and his self to save me. I was on a island where I met a guy and he took me in until one day where he never came back. I then met up with Slade 'Deathstroke' Wilson who seamed a nice guy, that was until the mirakuru where he became a bad man (putting it nicely). I got of the island and returned home to my loving family and that's when it started, I became 'Arrow' the vigilante that saved starling city from the bad....    

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: It looks like a well organised clan and I am interested in joining it and having good RP sessions 

What division are you applying for?: Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I was in a clan where we did security, I also RP as the presidents security alot.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Altrex 

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Regarding what? (I will fill it in once I have a better understanding)

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: Check it all the time, at college or when I'm home.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:I play at least 6 hours a day I not more (Love Fearless RP)

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 10-27-2014

Important War Announcements - Details

Recently there has been conflict with the Beltryn Levya Mafia and the Estleback & The Shadow Associates Agency alliance. The mafia have been found violating many peace laws of EvoCity, and causing constant conflict with the Government, and many other forces acting in EvoCity. This was bought to our attention and I was actually recently invited in to take a look around, as they wanted to show me how they operated. This just highlighted the fact they are aggressive criminals, and have the intent to take blood from innocent citizens in EvoCity, and law enforcers.

We, the alliance, offered them a chance to stop with this and offered a strong warning to them and they had acknowledged this and said they would try their best to follow it, this warning can be viewed here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53710. This was made to enforce the peace in EvoCity, and it highlighted the following key points.

Warning Letter Wrote:Reaffirming the importance of the stability and security of Evocity,

1. Decides that Beltryn Levya Mafia is now officially an illegal organization, who pose a grave threat to the stability and security of Evocity and its citizens,

2. Demands that Beltryn Levya Mafia immediately cease and desist all illegal and hostile activities,

3. Demands that Beltryn Levya Mafia disarm immediately, and provide evidence of having done so,

4. Demands the Beltryn Levya Mafia pay reparations for their illegal and hostile activities,

5. Recognizes that if Beltryn Levya Mafia does not cease and desist all illegal and hostile activities, offensive action must be taken against them in order to defend the stability and security of Evocity and its citizens,

6. Expresses its intention to participate in taking offensive action against Beltryn Levya Mafia if they do not immediately follow the terms of this resolution and follow our demands;

7. Decides to remain seized of the matter.

This also highlighted the fact Estleback Corporation, and the Shadows Associates Agency would take action as a alliance to put peace to EvoCity. We had hoped this warning would be followed, and laws would be followed to put everyone's minds at rest, and we believed this would give them the warning they needed to sort themselves out.

Yesterday, Estleback Agents, and it's governance was at work at the HQ located at the EvoCity Lake, monitoring the systems. We had sent out a surveillance van to check on the mafia, and make sure they were following the areas highlighted in the warning letter. When we were notified via our radio that they'd done the total opposite, we were shocked. Below is some attached images from the surveillance feed.

[Image: aCj1gqE.jpg?1]

This image clearly shows armed men, who were attacking SRU at the time.

Also filmed by myself on a surveillance trip today, I overheard one of the men's convocations and soon found out that they had actually taken the SRU sergeant hostage, and was demanding him to unwarrant the men. From what I could hear, they'd actually tied him up and was demanding this. Which clearly violates the warning we offered. Here is a short clip filmed from my in suit system -

As clearly seen, this mafia is dangerous and is out to harm EvoCity, and isn't someone you want to cross ends with. The Estleback & SAA Alliance has felt they need to act to prevent more deaths of civilians and law enforcers in EvoCity, and in doing so has declared a war on them which can be seen here (THREAD TO WAR ANNOUNCMENT). We are fighting this war for the future of EvoCity, and to remove evil from the city and in doing so, save thousands of innocent lives.

All applications that have currently been submitted/after this post might take longer than usual due to this, and we hope you understand.

-------------------------------------------

Current Representatives:

Estleback Corporation - Floodify
S.A.A. - Enzyme

Clans Involved in the War:

> Estleback Corporation
> The Shadow Associate Agency
> Beltryn Levya Mafia

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-27-2014

Greetings,

Unfortunately no time is given for long posts due to the war that has been issued! I'd like to first and foremost thank Estleback Employee's for their support and dedication for the cause, and secondly I'd like to announce two new addition to the team. They both are special individuals, one whom has been with us a long, long time ago. Please welcome Victorinix and Nightmare to the clan. I am sure they'll do good as Cadets now but later on as Agents if they continue on with their great spirit!

Thanks,
Terrence Williams

RE: Estleback Corporation - Barkles - 10-28-2014

Welcome to you both! Can't wait to work with you guys!

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 10-28-2014

Welcome to the Corporation, you two.. As per usual it will be quite the pleasure..
I look forward to meeting you Victorinox... Nightmare, I have already had the good pleasure of meeting.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Nightmare - 10-28-2014

Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to meet all of you!