Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 10-17-2014

Greetings,
Today was the first use of our brand new HQ, and the responses were great! We managed to interview one of the applicants today and kept the HQ secure, even though one person tried to break in, she was safely dealt with by the EvoCity Police Department after we had requested their presence. Huge thanks to all of our Members that gave a huge effort to protect the HQ today, and carried out their duties efficiently.

I am very happy to announce that Jeff Barkinsaw (Barkles) to the Estleback Corporation, and we are sure you will fit in well with everyone in the Corporation, and we are more than happy to have you.

With this follows another announcement. Now our new HQ is up and running, the final applicants that have been accepted through to the next stage will be contacted for a interview at a time that will suit them, so we look forward to hearing from you all soon! Once again, I am proud to welcome Jeff Barkinsaw to the Corporation!

Regards,
Director of Development
Edward Petersons, Estleback Corporation Associate

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 10-17-2014

Welcome to the Estleback Corporation, Mister Barkinsaw. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job here
and I am proud to be working with you.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Barkles - 10-17-2014

Thank you very much for this opportunity!

It is an honour to be employed at such a place!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-17-2014

Welcome to the Corporation.

RE: Estleback Corporation - MysteriaParade - 10-17-2014

Welcome to EBC, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 10-17-2014

Welcome to the Corporation Barkles.

RE: Estleback Corporation - ArcHammer - 10-18-2014

Welcome, you certainly deserved it!

RE: Estleback Corporation - fieldy - 10-21-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sausage Roll Man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 135

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 0, Hoping to get more.

How many bans do you have?: 2 in first few hours. 1. rude number plate and 2. kinda breaking NLR

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: I live in England

In-Character Information

Personal Information: 5'8, Skinny, Car Drifter, Calm.

Full Name: Jack 'Sausage' Hollend

Code name: Sausage

Nationality: British

Personal traits: Perfectionist.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
Jack 'Sausage' Hollend was born into a large family in 1992, his parents were wealthy people who owned a large business. But this was short lived as aged 6 his parents dyed of cancer, this left Jack and his siblings stuck. Fortunately he had a brother aged 21 Gareth who looked after the whole family in till aged 16 Jack moved out.

Jack was left with a small fortune with which he created a small business which sold cars, he owned this business for many years in till in 2009 he quit his job after he made a small fortune in shares he later left his job as a stock broker in 2013 after making a small fortune and is now living alone in a flat in Evocity

Normal Information: N/A

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: This is a good opportunity to start achieving things in Fearless instead of doing nothing!   

What division are you applying for?: Any division you think i'll be good at!

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: my skills are, a great driver, experienced stacker user and good shot.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? None as of yet.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Nope.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 8

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 10-21-2014

Goodday ladies and gentlemen of the Estleback Corporation and
it's associates, today I have an important announcement to inform you all of, two
of our specific agents have been working tirelessly here at the Estleback Corporation and
as such they have proven themselves both in the field and back at base.

I am proud to announce the promotion of Agent Basseti and Agent Baxter to
Agent Second Class. They have more than shown that they can withstand combat
in the field and we feel that they should take on a larger role here within the corporation.

Their martial skill outside on the field will be strained, but we trust that they will withstand it and
further escalate their place here, please congratulate our newest Second Class Agents..

Agent Basseti and Agent Baxter!

[Image: Arnold%20laurenz.png]
Estleback Captain - Recruitment Officer

RE: Estleback Corporation - Victorinox - 10-25-2014

Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: Victorinox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39418943
How many hours do you have on the servers?: Roughly 150
Real Age: 16
How many RP points do you have?: 5
How many bans do you have?: 0
What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +1

IC information can be found inside the envelope:

*a white envelope addressed to the Estleback Recruitment Office is found on the director's desk*

Spoiler :

Estleback Recruitment Office
EvoCity Business Park
Building 4
EVO915, EvoCity, NY
United States of America

Subject: job application

Dear sir or madam,
It offers me great pleasure to inform you that I am interested in continuing my service as an Estleback agent, for I have been absent for personal reasons since the start of this year. Below you can find all the required information.

Personal Information:

Full Name: Aaron Archer
Code name: Greyhound
Nationality: Born in Brisbane, Australia. Moved into EvoCity, U.S.A. at age 12
Personal traits: naïve, brave, disrespectful, ambitious, gloomy
Biography:
EvoCity, 3rd of June, 1979. In the same month McDonald's introduced the Happy Meal, Austin Archer, the insomniac commander of the city's police force, found true love for the first time of his life. Julia Taylor was a clumsy tourist from the Australian city of Brisbane, who came to the police station to report both her wallet and passport stolen, which had been picked from her pocket earlier that day. At that time, Austin was replacing the ink cartridges of printer in his office. The moment he glanced through his window, seeing the Australian girl talking to the lady at the counter, he forgot about everything he was doing and went out to speak to her. One thing led to another and a few months later Austin found himself proposing to Julia on a calm autumn morning. 

For his entire life, Austin has been feeling empty. His successful career couldn't fill up the gaping hole in his heart, neither could his recent marriage to Julia. But, the birth of his first son, Aaron, in 1986 gave his life meaning. Austin wanted to give Aaron a childhood unlike his, for both of his parents were dishonest alcoholics. This is one of the reasons why Austin quit his job earlier that year to move to Australia with a 6-months-pregnant Julia.

As time flew by, Aaron had become a normal Australian 10-year-old. He was adventurous by nature, which has proven to be the main reason of his mediocre scores at school. Even though his father was diagnosed with severe depression, Aaron was having a happy boyhood. At this time, Julia was pregnant with a second child. Aaron always wanted to have a little brother or sister, he thought he was very lucky. The day his little sister was born is forever engraved in Aaron's heart, for it was the absolute worst day of his life. 

The doctors had had no clue what was going on, something happened while Julia gave birth. Aaron remembers that his father came to pick him up from school with an anxious look on his face, Aaron remembers sitting in the cold waiting room at the hospital for hours, Aaron remembers the nurse telling him he couldn't see his newborn sister and Aaron remembers the moment when the doctors came into the waiting room looking very grim.

After his mother and little sister died, things changed for Aaron. Australia reminded the heartbroken Austin too much of Julia, so he decided to take Aaron with him back to EvoCity. He joined the police department again, which had been moved to the recently built pride of EvoCity called the Nexus, a large building in the centre of Downtown. Twelve years ago, Austin was told he could never return to his old rank as police commander if when left to Australia. He didn't care back then, but now he can barely care for his son with his low office-worker-salary, he does care. Aaron had it rough too, he absolutely didn't fit in with the rest of the children at his new school in the EvoCity outskirts. His classmates ignored him until the end of his school years. Yes, Aaron's life turned to shit.

21-year-old Aaron was a guy with a lousy job, a lousy apartment and only a few friends. He tried to apply for police school a multiple times, but in vain, he was declined every single time. After losing all hope in his meaningless life, he decided to join the army, hoping he would die with a bit of honor while serving. Well, after being in Iraq for four years, he was still alive. Aaron found out he was a force to be reckoned with in combat. 

Upon leading his battalion to victory in a six-hour firefight in the streets of Teheran, Aaron became a quite decorated soldier. A month before his return to EvoCity, the Estleback Corporation launched a new program for unemployed young veterans, they handpick successful ex-soldiers who are proven capable of becoming an agent of the Estleback Security Division. Aaron made the perfect candidate.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: My interest in this splendid organisation hasn't changed during my absence, I still believe that Estleback plays an important role in the welfare of EvoCity. It is a great honor to me to represent Estleback at the stage which is our city.
What division are you applying for?: I was hoping to return to my old spot at the Estleback Security Division.
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I am an experienced ex-Estleback Agent.
Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?: 1) The Estleback Corporation. 2) Multi National United
Do you have any reference we can contact?: Terrence Williams, Director of Estleback
How active are you on Fearless forums 1-10?: 8-10
How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 5-10 (mostly only during interesting times such as events)
Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?: I fully agree.

Yours sincerely,
Aaron Archer