Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Roachy - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 09:00 AM)Floodify Wrote: Applicant Roachykins has received an immediate denial due to applying for another clan at the same time. All reviewing of the applicant has been stopped and will not be proceeded.

I dropped this application like a week ago or somethin, just applied for Mega because it was taking a while. No problemo though.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 09:01 AM)Roachykins Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 09:00 AM)Floodify Wrote: Applicant Roachykins has received an immediate denial due to applying for another clan at the same time. All reviewing of the applicant has been stopped and will not be proceeded.

I dropped this application like a week ago or somethin, just applied for Mega because it was taking a while. No problemo though.

Application reviewing is thorough and an applicant is being discussed upon through the whole clan, hence why it takes time. But obviously this proves you are not dedicated enough to join Estleback, so it might be for the best.

Thank you.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 09-25-2014

Greetings,
Today I bring news, which most will see as bad, but we consider it as a push for you to take a bit of time to develop yourselves.

To begin, we are sad to announce that MrTreeGames has been denied from the corporation due to lack of experience and lack of detail in your application. We appreciate the application and we look forward to seeing you again in the future if you ever wish to reapply.

Secondly, we have also denied LinkedMagic from the corporation. After viewing your application we feel you lack experience for the corporation. Thank you for your application and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Regards,
Director of Development
Edward Petersons, Estleback Corporation Associate

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-26-2014

Greetings,

Today I met the majority of the members after the successful mission was completed. A mission report will be available for the public shortly. Unfortunately, the first impression was slightly disappointing from my side. Your disrespect and immaturity made me frustrated. I do not accept such behavior and I expect you to understand that, clearly. Nevertheless, I am thrilled to take on the position as the Director. Imagine me, previous Detective, Director of Estleback Corporation! It sure will be an interesting journey and I will be sure to make my best. Great thanks to the Governance for their support and innovation of the very system in place.

Now, as I have taken on the role as Director of Estleback and personally witnessed flaws in the corporations way of handling issues, I, along with the Governance, has decided to put a renovation of Estleback in place. Huge changes will be made, more information by the Director of Development Edward Peterson will be given.

Applicants, more specifically MysteriaParade, you shall be contacted once changes has been taken in to place and few things has been straighten out. I thank you for your patience and dedication. Estleback Agents, bare with me and the upcoming changes. Things may get a bit dull around here for a couple of weeks, although field missions will still be active, no major missions will take place. Sargents, expect to be contacted in the near future in regards to training. Once more, thank you for the position given to me and agents, believe in me, and we all shall progress further than anyone else can!

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Terrence Williams, Estleback Corporation Leader

Spoiler: ooc
My previous character Micheal Stanson died, and my new character Terrence Williams has taken control after his visit at Estleback HQ. Read more here to get more information = http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51943

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 09-28-2014

Greetings,
I would like to welcome Alli 'Mysteria' Vause (MysteriaParade) to the clan today, after a fantastic application, and after heavy reviewing, we have decided she is perfect for the corporation and I am sure you will do a great job.

Secondly, applications are now CLOSED and are not currently accepting any applications for the next week or so, so please DO NOT post any further applications until notified. A full detailed post explaining this and why this is happening will be up within the next week. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we will soon be reopening the application process.

Regards,

Director of Development
Edward Petersons, Estleback Corporation Associate

RE: Estleback Corporation - Nightmare - 09-28-2014

Would my application still be counted or would it be excluded until you reopen for applications?

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 09-28-2014

Your application is on hold for the next week until reopened, so there will be a delay, and we apologise for this.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-28-2014

Welcome MysteriaParade!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 09-28-2014

G'day agents. On Friday 26th of September 2014, the Estleback Corporation carried out Operation Vasethera. To view more information, please visit this link :

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-01-2014

Greetings,

Today I announce the departure of Pavillion. For months he has been a part of Estleback and has undergone training and practiced the very things we work with. I am incredibly sorry to see you leave and I wish you the very best of future. Hopefully our paths shall cross once more. Farewell.

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Terrence Williams, Estleback Corporation Leader