Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 08-17-2014

Greetings,

Today we have a new member on our team. He has been with us before and even worked to the rank Sargent, however he had to leave the Corporation due to personal reasons that will not be mentioned. He has proved that he is still worthy to be in Estleback and has not disappointing anyone. Please welcome Agent Fury! Unfortunately Baskinger has been denied due to we feel that he is slightly inexperienced and we don't feel like he'd fit with us at this time, however in the future he might very much become one of us!

To all members, please check the Steam Group and attend to tonights RP on the Passive Event. For more information about our RP, please visit our private forum and you'll find the thread in question. Zan is currently away and ones he gets back he shall be contacted.
Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Micheal Stanson, Estleback Corporation Founder

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 08-17-2014

Welcome to the corporation Fury, I am sure you'll do us proud.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 08-17-2014

Welcome back to the Corporation Fury, hope you can be on top form as always!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Baskingner - 08-17-2014

Thanks for reviewing my application anyway! I will try to get some more experience and re-apply when i feel when i am more ready for Estleback!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Grub - 08-19-2014

RE: Estleback Corporation - _Rene_ - 08-19-2014

Steam Name: _Rene_

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70568779

How many hours do you have on the servers?:araund 400

Real Age:14

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: Now that the probel i have been trying to appy for a lot of clans but i have 8 bans and they all denie it so please give me a chanse (if it helps i was part of armium services which was realy serious clan like SSA but no admins in it)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: gmt+2

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:John Richard

Code name: Mr.Black

Nationality:Croatian (EU)

Personal traits:Fun , serious , helpful , awesome , fast , deadly

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: So he was born in Croatia but moved to England where he joined army and got promoted to higest rank but, he went into private military section where he got 8 bullets into his body and his company got inactive and closed from then hes trying to get into another private military company but everyone is dening him cuz of the 8 bullets he took into his body and his age.

Normal Information:28 years old maried to black wife which has 3 kids John Jan and Albert

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:Cuz i love the fact where u guard people whit your life's and that u keep them safe from badies Cheese

What division are you applying for?: Im applying for Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Yes i've been in the army and police/SRU but last company i was in is called Armium Services

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?Armium Services and one more which name i cant remeber.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:Skype,Facebook,forums,steam,youtube.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:4

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:9

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?Yes i did

NOTE:if u see any grammar misstakes its cuz im on my new keypad which isnt the best but ill use mic ing

RE: Estleback Corporation - Labrador - 08-20-2014

**You would see a vehicle come by, Only dropping a letter infront of the man**

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Chocolate Labrador

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80883321

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 400+

Real Age: 12(Because of my age I may be rejected but still, I'm mature as my references can say)

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 0

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT

In-Character Information

Full Name: Adam Starkavargen

Code name: Adam

Nationality: Swedish

Personal traits: Healthy | Athletic | 5''11

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Adam was born In Stockholm, He was born to the Starkavargen family and was known to be a criminal in Sweden only to know that he would move to Evocity, Were he would start his PMC Career, Within his first year of Evocity he left his main company which has been disclosed, For Merryweather Security. Adam himself maintained the company in Evocity as he was fit for the job, They provided the most security for a time until Blackwatch themselves approached Adam and Adam was offered a job at Blackwatch, He accepted and was then working within Blackwatch, Over the months he was ranking up to Sergeant until the company took to a side and was shut down due to the amount of debt they provided to the government.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Estleback Is a good company for passiverp or being a agent to secure those passiverp's, I'm sure I would make a great agent inside Estleback because of my characters use of weaponry and such, So I wish to say that I hope you can agree with myself.

What division are you applying for?: Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I've worked in Three PMC's (Merryweather, Blackwatch and Mist)

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Stated above

Do you have any reference we can contact?: [RR] Roach, [FL:RP] Hillerbear, GriiM

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 9

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 7-8(Becoming more active)

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes, I do.

**The man drives off In his vehicle, He makes a scorch sound as the wheels rubber grinds against the road**

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 08-21-2014

Good Afternoon,

Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to every member who supported Estleback in the war effort and we shall be giving you invites to mine and Steve's private summer house for a huge party coming up soon, so thank you and we are very thankful for your effort you shown during the war.

Secondly I'd like to announce that _Rene_ has been denied from the Corporation due to applying to more than one clan at the same time as ours, and lacking the experience and skills needed to join. Chocolate Labrador is currently under review and we will get back with you soon with a result.

Regards,
Director of Development
Edward Petersons, Estleback Corporation Associate

RE: Estleback Corporation - _Rene_ - 08-21-2014

Wood i have been waiting for 3 days u want me to wait 1 week ? is it so hard to type if its aceepted or denied ..... no comments

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 08-21-2014

(08-21-2014, 02:11 PM)_Rene_ Wrote: Wood i have been waiting for 3 days u want me to wait 1 week ? is it so hard to type if its aceepted or denied ..... no comments

We have a review system in place, and like many other clans, this isn't a three day process. We don't just let any old person in, we review them and see if they are the right person for the clan, and all of our other applicants have respected this and actually waited and they have became successful and got into the Corporation.

That is exactly like me going for a job interview, then 3 days later expecting a response.