Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 07-30-2014

G'day,

I'd like to announce the promotion of Tmdirtbike. He has shown exemplary attitude in the ETCD and also been very active and assisted us in many ways. He did have an accident with the Candolinis.. if you want to call it that... that put him on leave for a week. However, when he came back he was stronger and more sophisticated that I'd ever seen in someone who just had been tortured and hostaged. Congratiolation on your new rank Tmdirtbike.. Research Engineer.

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Micheal Stanson, Estleback Corporation Founder

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 07-30-2014

Congratulations TMDirtbike, very well deserved.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 08-07-2014

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

06/08/2014

Von Tempski
Agent
ESD
65 goto lane.
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Von Tempski

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On 06/08/2014 you decided to leave the Corporation. Thus your access to the official database have been removed and your private information have been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 31 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head quarter. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of $1500. You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

Von. The whole corporation are sad to see you leave us. You have been with us since almost the very beginning... and the time has finally come. When you first joined, I didn't know you very well; but as time progressed I started to get to know you. You have helped Estleback with her projects and greatly added to the war effort. For this, all we can do is thank you.
Your performance on the field was exemplary. You followed orders well and delt with situations in the most efficient ways possible. Whatever you needed to do would be done quickly and to a high standard. Moreover, you took no bullshit. If someone was doing something wrong, you would step in and help them.
You will always be remembered by me and my fellow colleagues, and if you change your mind at any point in time, you know who to call. Thank-you Von, you have helped us a lot.

Regards,
Director of Management
Steve Burwin, Estleback Corporation Associate

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 08-07-2014

Really sad to see you go Von Temspki.. Missed you already on the field today. Wish you the best of luck.

RE: Estleback Corporation - ArcHammer - 08-07-2014

Sad to see you go, Von.
Best of luck with your future endeavours.

- Ryan Abramo Nardini.

RE: Estleback Corporation - NotSep - 08-07-2014

Did not see that coming. Best of luck with the future, Von.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 08-07-2014

It is sad you've left us Von, I still remember seeing you that one day when you returned about a year ago playing the guitar.

Keep in touch.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 08-07-2014

Damn, who's gonna supply us with donator status and weaponry now? Anyways good luck with your future!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Baskingner - 08-08-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Baskingner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63153822

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 245 hours

Real Age: 18 years

How many RP points do you have?: 1 RP point.

How many bans do you have?: 2 Bans on record.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: I live in Holland, so GMT + 1

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Herald "Bas" Standen

Code name: Red Pskov

Nationality: Russian

Personal traits: Discrete, Good at tactics, has the tendency to overreact when confused. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:

Although he left the place when he was 2 years old Herald his official birthplace is Moscow. His parents are both american and due to the tension with the eastern countries they were forced to leave the country. When they reached the border there was some trouble with the bordercontrol and only his mother was allowed to leave the country with Herald. His mother did not agree with this, and neither did his father. They decided to stay into the country and await the moment they could escape. 2 months later they met a person who agreed to smuggle the entire family past the border for a "small" sum of money. After another month of preparations they could attempt to escape with the help of the smuggler, but something went wrong. The smuggler appeared to be a member of the KGB and both his parents got arrested. His mother died in jail, and after 16 years of imprisonement Herald his father was allowed to leave prison. In the meanwhile Herald was raised in an orphanage near Pskov. This was no ordinairy orphanage, the nurses were very rude and aggresive and had the nickname "the caretakers". After his father was released they met eachother and left the country, even though all the tension was lowered between russia and the west.

In the USA Herald took an easy office job but this quickly bored him. He learned to take care for himself in the russian orphanage and he wanted to do something with these skills. He was a hardened man who is eager to fight for a good cause, or a good paying cause. He quit his job and is making an application for a security devision of a company called "Estleback Corporation"

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I am applying for Estleback because i find the clanpage/story intriguing, it fits my character and it fits my personal goals as well. I am looking forward to take part in a group, to cooparate with other players in achieving a set goal/order. After playing more then 240 hours on the [FL] servers i think i am ready to join a clan, and Estleback is the one that i like the most.
What division are you applying for?:
I am applying for the Security Division.
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Yes, i am a skilled gunner who has a lot of experience with guns, pistols and even knifes if the need is there. I have not been part of a clan yet and therefore i have not taken part in any clan wars but i have done my share of raids when there was a president who wanted to play dictator every now and then.
Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
No, this is my first clan.
Do you have any reference we can contact?:
Unfortunatly not.
How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:
10, i am online multiple hours a day with my mobile phone.
How active are you on the servers 1-10?:
Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?
Yes

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 08-08-2014

Due to recent events that have rendered me unable to use my computer, I must unfortunately report that I will be unable to fulflll my duties for a short period of time while I am away, after years of good service my computer has hit the bucket and until It is fixed there isn't much I can do.

[Image: Arnold%20laurenz.png]