Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-07-2013

(02-06-2013, 10:01 PM)Link66 Wrote: Out of Character Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Link66

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40269361

Your Email?: I'll PM you

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 176
Real Age: 12

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information:
I grew up in the outskirts of evocity within a rich family being an only child. By the age of 14, I could confidently use a knife for multiple uses if it's from combat to using it as a wooden spoon to cook food in a pan. A year later, I condemned myself to military duty by attending military school untill the age of 18. I then decided the time had come to lead a normal life.
Returning to evocity, I turned to the dark side of the world, gambling and participating in bank raids and criminal activities.
Now living in a flat due to loss of money, I need to start a new life, this time doing the grater good for the world, the city and the citizens who live within.

First Name: Steve

Surname: Burwin

Nationality: English

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: This is a highy organised clan as I can see from the front page. This clan has everything that I like.

What division are you applying for?:
ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have protected my own contra and base with me and some friends for countless hours at a time. We had two atempts, they got in both times but didn't get any further than the front door. Each raid consisted of 4 guys, they were also the same guys too but they broke NLR

[Image: acceptedh.png]
Accepted

Remember to add me as friend on steam and accept the invite to our steam group!

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Link - 02-07-2013

Very happy to be here Smile

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-09-2013

Update

Today, we got a higher budget. Our budget is now 36.200$. To see what product we sold, go to our market.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-11-2013

Update

Due to my sickness I've been a bit inactive when it comes to Estleback..

I'm planning a new HQ on both v33x and vp2. As well with the shops.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - RockHunter - 02-11-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
Rock Hunter

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:21083445

How many hours do you have on the servers?:
366 Hours.

Real Age:
22 years of age .

How many RP points do you have?:
Just the one point .

How many bans do you have?:
Zero – I’m a happy camper .

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

My name is Eric Ambler – I used to be a somebody. I will not bore you with the trivialities of my past life , instead I will tell you only what you need to know . I am currently wanted in the Far East in connection with the death of my former business partner . No no, I am no professional killer but a mere architect who mixed in the wrong circles and didn’t bribe the appropriate authorities. The whole business was a misunderstanding as there was no way on earth I could have been in two places at once, but alas my alibi relied upon the testimony of a whore and so I decided a path of flight rather than fight.

I won’t boast of my close shaves with the police, nor will I describe in great detail how I climbed out of the hotel window and shinneyed down the drain pipe into the courtyard below and then made a sprint for the nearest taxi rank.

How did I arrive in Evocity? Well.. that is not important . C’est la vie, C’est la guerre .

Surname: Ambler

That’s a rather personal question don’t you think? Next you will be asking whether that is my natural hair colour .
Nationality:
British father and a French mother .

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I need a home but more importantly I need money to supplement my life style and make ‘certain’ things go away .

What division are you applying for?:
Construction, of course! Dear god, you don’t expect me to be applying to be the lavatory assistant?

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Again with the silly questions – of course!

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-11-2013

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that Rock Hunter have been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept my friend invite and the invite to our group.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-17-2013

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

[Image: awardus.png]
Today, Link66 got promoted to
Agent.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-18-2013

[Image: buildingsa.png]

Today, Estleback Corporation got two new headquarters. One on v33x and one on v2d. Made by Equalizer, thanks!
Look at "buildings" to see how they look.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-18-2013

[Image: info2h.png]

The meeting that we were having on Wednesday the 20:th on v2d have changed map. We will no longer meet up on v2d due to the map is not fitting the mission we will have. We will instead be at v33x. We will meet up in the HQ as planned. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you do not know where the HQ is, check on the "buildings" section on the main page.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-20-2013

[Image: buildingsa.png]

New building added: Presidential Security Lobby. Check it on the main page in the construction section

Kind regards,
myfloodify