Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 06-28-2014

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

28/06/14

Tom 'Donuts' Turta
Agent
Estleback Security Devision
243 Rosy Road
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Tom Turta

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On 28/06/14, we at the Estleback corporation came to the conclusion that you have not been devoted enough to the corporation. Thus I must regretfully inform you your contract has been terminated. Your access to the official database has been removed and your private information has been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 2 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head-quarters. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of 250 dollars per month of employment. You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

I am disappointed... I really am. You always aimed to have a good laugh but you just ended up insulting members of the corporation. Moreover, I feel you didn't take it at all seriously. Never turning up to events and never doing paperwork is not received well here. Perhaps at the beginning of your contract you gave interest, but now you certainly don't. Goodbye.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Burwin
Director of Managing

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 06-29-2014

Official Announcement
Alliance

Throughout my years as Director of Estleback Corporation, change has been a constant companion. Structure changes, society changes and progress changes all over the globe. Some may have been for the very good and some may have been for the worst. Estleback has without doubt had her fair rides of misfortune and obstacles. But together we have arisen up from the dirt, and here we are today; Stronger than never before. Every single one of the members has worked to their full capability and that is the soul reason for why we are still here. Dear members, dear Citizens of EvoCity, I am happy to tell you that Estleback has grown stronger as of today. The possibilities of making EvoCity what it once was has increase and most importantly... our brotherhood has expanded.

The Shadow Associates Agency and the Estleback Corporation are now declared allies. We saw this as extraordinarily beneficial for both of the organisations, and would also be for the greater good of Evocity and her citizens. After hours upon end of careful consideration and discussing, we both came to a conclusion, a conclusion that would change Evocity for eternity. This is the time for peace... a time for those to live in harmony with one another. Only our alliance will make this possible. Together we can make a change of attitude through the city, cleaning it from the sins some have committed.

--------------------------------

Due to recent changes in my scheduele, I won't be able to host an event nor will I be able to do the final step of the process for the applicants. This is due to me going to a place where internet is not prioritized (bad internet) nor is computer. And also due to the insecurity of "booking" a time considering it is a very spontaneous household.

Applicants, I ask you to wait and please remind yourself that you have not been denied or approved, but you are still in review. I apologize incredibly and in order to keep the corporation going I shall hand over the management to Wood and Link66 unless I am here (online). They won't be able to interact with other clans or make decisions in major changes of Estleback, however they will continue their assessment and host meetings and events in the upcoming five weeks.

Stamped,
Estleback Corporation

RE: Estleback Corporation - Greed^ - 07-01-2014

Looks good, nice to see you around in the hummers usually Smile

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 07-02-2014

(07-01-2014, 11:05 PM)kristiant Wrote: --SNIP--

Glad to see you've seen us around! We've changed to Mercedes recently (coloured black) so make sure to pop up to us if you see us around!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Frank - 07-02-2014

Unfortunately I've got six bans. So I won't be able to join.
Because of my mistakes as a newbie.

I really want to join though.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 07-02-2014

(07-02-2014, 07:42 PM)TheWulf Wrote: Unfortunately I've got six bans. So I won't be able to join.
Because of my mistakes as a newbie.

I really want to join though.

Kind regards,

We can make acceptations for people that have "better" areas, and depending on improvements you've made, personality ect.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ivan Tempski - 07-02-2014

Apply anyway!
It states in the requirements (Exceptions can be made)

RE: Estleback Corporation Employment Letter - ArcHammer - 07-08-2014

::: An encrypted email awaits :::

Spoiler :
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34714717

How many hours do you have on the servers?: ~350

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 4

How many bans do you have?: 1

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+8 Perth, Western Australia

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Ryan Abramo Nardini

Code name: Arc

Nationality: Italian-American

Personal traits: Nardini has a multitude of traits, ranging from the simplest of skills like cooking, to high order quantum physics and neuroscience. He has always worked well under pressure and stayed on task. Ryan is easy to work with and understands the hierarchy of serious organisations such as these.

Tell us about his history:
Whilst his childhood was not the best, he managed to stray from the Mafia upbringing he had been taught. Ryan Nardini flew to a small city known as Evocity in the United States. It could offer cheap housing, a low cost of living and plenty of opportunities.
However, Mr. Nardini was unsure what to do with his life in his late high school years. He had consistently tried to get into university and study science, but to no avail - as his methods were in many ways different to what was taught. Nardini ended up becoming a lecturer. He managed to spread word of his theories in science. Nardini became well known as a lecturer and eventually he could earn his PhD in Biology, Neurology and Chemistry. He is now a professor. Many have offered him jobs, but he wants to find a perfect blend of his studies.
On his way to a meeting with the President to ask about research programs, he drove past the ECB. He drove all the way back and looked it up on his computer. He knew then that this would be the place for him.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I want to make a difference in the scientific world. I know already that Estleback is the leader of the latest technologies. I want to contribute to this organisation and bring my knowledge to the table.
OOC - I've always been trying to make a clan with a blend of science and security forces, but they haven't led anywhere. I believe Estleback Corporation is the perfect clan for me and will get me right back into RPing consistently.

What division are you applying for?:
Technology and Construction Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Indeed I have. I have a PhD in Quantum Mechanics, neurology and I am a professor of Chemistry. I can build sophisticated machines and improve on current technology.
OOC - I can build sophisticated machines and I know quite a lot about science myself.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
Sarif Industries (Made by me, didn't come to much)
Multi-National-United

Do you have any reference we can contact?:
Steam Names:
Laurenz of Arabia (aka DigDug)
[FL:RP]Darknoob
Killaninja12
[FL:RP] Wood
[FL:RP] Doctor Internet
Eren (Nitorisushi)
[RL] Generation
[FL:RP] Unholy
Macklemore
CorieTheNub
Avenged

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:
8 (Just got back into it, thoroughly enjoying it once more - Flood should know I normally come on a lot to roleplay.)

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?
Yes.

Signed,
Ryan Abramo Nardini

END MESSAGE

RE: Estleback Corporation - Frank - 07-08-2014

Incoming E-Mail...
Downloading...
Downloading complete!

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: TheWulf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46949085

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 268

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: Unfortunately 6.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +1

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Mr. Holmes

Code name: H

Nationality: United Kingdom

Personal traits: Polite, trusted and curious.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: When he was 16, he saw his mom got murdered by his father. He murdered her by slitting her throat. At that moment, when he saw his mom fell to the floor. He ran towards his father, armed with a pistol. Holmes started to scream, when he reached his father, he pushed him on the floor. His father was lying on the floor, looking extremely desperate. He said: 'Please, son. Show me forgiveness'. Holmes replied: 'I want to thank you for this, because of you, I decided I want to protect people. To avoid events like these.' After he finished his sentence, he shot his dad in the neck. His father grunted, as he said his last words. 'Holmes, come closer'. Holmes came closer. 'Now, you can call yourself a man.' He grunted again and passed away.
He had his education at the Cambridge University. After his parents died, he trained to work in the Security sector. He worked in the Ministery of Defense in the U.K. Due to a financial breakdown, they had to fire him. He found himself lost. He thought he had no purpose to live anymore.
On one day, he walked passed a building, with with the logo of 'Estleback Corporation' on it.
He felt sick, but when he saw the logo, everything cleared up. He had a purpose to live again.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because I want to belong somewhere, like a family. It's nice and cosy, I believe I could have a great roleplay experience in this clan. I have learned from my bans, most of them were from back in the days, when I only just joined the server. But I have 268 hours now, I know the rules. I'm thinking way more mature about subjects about roleplaying, and the Fearless Community.

What division are you applying for?: The Security Division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, Holmes worked for the Ministery of Defense for two full years.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Unfortunately no.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: No.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 8.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Holmes.

End of E-Mail...
Exiting...

RE: Estleback Corporation - Falcon - 07-09-2014

I am sorry to inform you that I have revoked my application. I do this because of recent events. Thank you for spending time reviewing it, and I wish you and your organization the best of luck.

Sincerely,
Jedediah Breckner

[Image: Rjyj6TD.png]