Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 06-21-2014

Today Estleback Corporation took care of a facility with the most dangerous criminals on this planet. Read more about this here, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48227

RE: Estleback Corporation - Audien - 06-23-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: GeniSiS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63743231

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 38

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 4

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: (UTC+00:00)

In-Character Information:

Personal Information:

Full Name: Jason Haynes

Code name: Gene

Nationality:

Personal traits: Funny (At Times) Sexy Smart Angered Easily

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Jason Haynes Grew up in a small town in the USA called Evocity he had no brothers just his mam he Graduated And Got A degree in Science He Now works as a SRU Member and hopes one day to be apart of the EBC

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: i am applying for EBC because i want to be apart of a big team and that supports me and if im trouble they will be there for me EBC has these qualities

What division are you applying for?: I would like to Apply for Estleback Security Divison

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i Have worked as A SRU Sergeant for 7 years

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? N/A

Do you have any reference we can contact?: N/A

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 10

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

RE: Estleback Corporation - DougisBest - 06-25-2014

Steam Name: Doug

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58451446

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1448

Real Age: 18

How many RP points do you have?: 16

How many bans do you have?: 7

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: CMT (Central)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Douglas Miller

Code name: Black Redemption

Nationality: American

Personal traits: Smart , Perpetually Blissful , Propitious , Sociable.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
Grew up in Houston Texas. Parents left him at the age of 4. Adopted by lovely parents. Spoiled as a kid. A/B grade student. Moved to Evocity at the age of 19. Became a certified stockbroker. Makes 15 million after securing the Initial public offering of a major footwear company. Retires and becomes a spartan of Spartan Security. Is now working undisclosed.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I think its the clan i've been searching for thats active. I know many of the members. Aware that its an amazing andtrustworthy clan.

What division are you applying for?: Security.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes. Highly trained weapons marksman. USOD , Spartan Security.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Lombardi.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:
Griim
Venom
Falcon
Reefaz
tmdirtbike
Most [FL:RP] on my friends list.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 7

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: Recently not at all , But you should see me on most of the time now. (7-8)

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes suh.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 06-27-2014

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

27/06/14

Jan Swagolini
Sergeant
Estleback Security Division
67 spartain lane
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Jan Swagolini

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On 27/06/14 you decided to leave the Corporation. Thus your access to the official database have been removed and your private information have been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 14 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head quarter. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of $1250.You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

Your time at Estleback has been outstanding. You have greatly contributed to our corporation... and we can do nothing but thank you for your amazing work. Good luck with you future plans.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Burwin
Director of Managing

RE: Estleback Corporation - Von Tempski - 06-27-2014

Sorry to see you leave, you served the Corporation exceptionally well and I wish you all the best in your new clan!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 06-27-2014

Sad to see you go, good luck!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Tmdirtbike - 06-27-2014

Sad to see you go Jan, good luck!

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 06-27-2014

Goodbye Jan, and good luck.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 06-28-2014

Goodbye Jan, good luck!

RE: Estleback Corporation - NotSep - 06-28-2014

**A letter is seen on the Reception Desk in the Estleback Headquarters in Evocity**

Spoiler: Open

Steam Name: NotSep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53528164

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 695

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: 3

How many bans do you have?: 4

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+1 (Edinburgh, DST)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: George Samuel Baxter

Code name: NotSep

Nationality: Scottish

Personal traits: Kind, trustworthy. Has a bad sense of humor.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: George Samuel Baxter (File enclosed) was born in Evocity then later moved to the village of Auchtertool in Scotland. He lived a hard life, he was beaten and scolded for the smallest things. He hated his family life. Eventually, when he turned eighteen, he moved back to Evocity where he studied advanced policing. After two years of hard study and practical assesments, he graduated with merit from the Evocity Advanced Police Academy. He joined the ECPD at the age of 23 where he was acting exceptionally. However, he was accused of corruption after his partner was "shaking down" drug dealers in the hard slums area. Baxter took the blame for this act.

After resigning from ECPD, he joined the Estleback Corporation where he moved on to be the Sergeant of the Estleback Security Division. Recently, he has resigned from his position after being put under a lot of stress and having to concentrate on family issues.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I am asking for my job back as I feel I needed a break from the stress of running a security squad. If I am going to be re-enstated, I think I would do better as an agent rather than the Sergeant.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division [ESD]

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: With my experience as a beat cop and working here for a while; I believe I have enough experience.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
  • Estleback Corporation
  • Evocity Police Department

Do you have any reference we can contact?: My director; a few people I may have worked with in the corporation. Maybe someone from the police force I worked for.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 9

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 6-7

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? **Box is checked**

Enclosed Files

Spoiler: Department of Records Report

Spoiler: Drivers License

Signed,
[Image: IGibN0e.png?1]

**Return address is written on the back in very neat writing**
George Baxter
First Floor, right South Apartment Block
Evocity