Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 06-04-2014

Congratulations Jan! I'm sure you will do a great job.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 06-04-2014

Congratulations!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Von Tempski - 06-05-2014

Congratulations! very well deserved Cheese

RE: Estleback Corporation - Tmdirtbike - 06-06-2014

Congratulations Jan!! Well deserved!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jan - 06-07-2014

Hello everyone,

We would like to announce our newest addition to our corporation: Steven 'Magnum' Burnett (Burnett), we welcome him to his new job as agent.
He has been accepted due to his excellent application and we think we will have a bright future ahead of us.

Thanks for reading,
[Image: newcreate.php?text=Jan%20Swagolini&name=...lor=000000]
Jan Swagolini - Estleback Sergeant

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 06-07-2014

Congratulations, you will do a great job.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 06-07-2014

Welcome Burnett, happy to have you on the team!

RE: Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 06-08-2014

Congrats, great to have you on board.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Tmdirtbike - 06-08-2014

Welcome Burnett! Congratulations! Happy to have you!

RE: Estleback Corporation Aplication - Ozzie88 - 06-08-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: ozzie88

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67928634

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 490hrs

Real Age: 25

How many RP points do you have?: 2

How many bans do you have?: 0 active 1 previous ban in early days

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: UK (GMT)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Luke Michael Adams

Code name: Ozzie88

Nationality: White British

Personal traits: good team player, strong, organized, quick to pick up on new techniques, hard worker and very good time keeping.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:

Hi im Luke Adams, 6ft 3inch brown hair and blue eyes, stocky, have 1 brother and 0 sisters.

On the 18 February 2009 my mother and farther was kidnapped by a gang of thugs, i feared for their live as i was sent pictures of them being beaten to death, and then murdered, sworn to revenge their death i got dragged into the underworld of crime!

On 9th of Sept 2009 after such a long time of evading the law i found out more information about the gang that done this to my parents though a corrupt officer in Evocity, everything became a blur from here on after. i prepared for this day for many months, suddenly i found myself on the way to get my revenge, i was speeding down the main street with police after me for reckless driving, i crashed my car and woke up in hospital handcuffed to the bed, at that point i thought my life was over!

The police caught me with 1 ak47 and 2 Molotov and a Glock! following that unfortunate day i was sentenced to 3 years in prison: 1 conviction of heavy firearms, and 1 account of reckless driving.

Release date: 25th October 2012, since coming out of Evocity prison i have turned my life around, i am now living in a small 1 bed apartment in Evocity and now looking for a more stable future.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I'm applying to Estleback Corporation because i want to increase roleplay to a clan level. I've never been in a clan on Fearless and I find Estleback to be a best match for my unique style of roleplay

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: yes : during my time in the underworld i have gained lots of experience using various firearms, and when i was in prison i learned martial arts and self defense due to the high crime rates in prison and corrupt officers! combine these together and you have security.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? No, none has taken my interest like this clan!

Do you have any reference we can contact?: yes : [FL:M] Burnett + TheRock

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: everyday (8)

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: alot of time each day (9)

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes